* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Pokemon RP ~ Nara region (OOCC) + Profiles.  (Read 3139 times)

Offline PowerPoke

• Normal Trainer
  • Don't I just look the sweetest? <3
    • View Profile
Pokemon RP ~ Nara region (OOCC) + Profiles.
« on: March 01, 2011, 06:17:38 PM »
Welcome! Here you talk about the Pokemon RP ~ Nara region! I will post your profiles here! DO NOT POST YOUR RP HERE! That goes.. http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,2430.msg49266.html#new/ There!
My RP Pokemon

Offline PowerPoke

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon RP ~ Nara region (OOCC) + Profiles.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 06:24:03 PM »
Please welcome a new RP member!

user name meowth
rp name:sol
pokemon: ralts
bio: smart funny short temper and talkative

(Note: His picture is TOO big >.< He has a normal pokemon trainer sprite anyway)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PU name: Bing3713

RP name: Bing

Starter Poke: Charmander

Bio: Bing always dreamed of being the best and he always knew which pokemon he wanted... Charmander!  On his tenth birthday, Bing slept in late because his alarm broke.  He rushed to the pokelab only to find that the starter Charmander was taken.  As Bing started to walk home he noticed a first time trainer with his starter pokemon... A Charmander!  Bing watched in horror as the Charmander was being beaten because it could not use ember.  Not being able to watch anymore Bing stepped in and tackled the trainer to the ground.  Bing fought with the trainer until the pokemon professor appeared.  Bing was explaining himself to the professor when the trainer spoke up.  He didn't want the Charmander anymore, it was weak and he wanted a strong pokemon.  The trainer told the professor he wanted the tepig now.  Because it was the professors duty he gave the trainer tepig.  Bing then asked the professor if he could have the Charmander, saying "i'll raise it right."  The trainer then said "oh yeah that worthless thing couldn't possible be raised right"  Bing responded with a challenge.  "Really, then lets go right now battle me." 
The battle was ferocious with both sides taking massive damage, and it looked as if charmander was about to fall when bing yelled "charmander use ember!"  Charmander's tail flame grew larger and larger and then unleashed the most powerful attack bing had ever seen.  The flames engulfed Tepig and when they subsided, Tepig was knocked out on the ground. 

After a day of rest Bing set off on his adventure with His new Charmander (male).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PU Username: Zaiker
RP Name: Zaiker (Creative, right?)
Bio: Zaiker, a once loner-ish kid after having his dad walk out on him and his mom, always wanted to be one thing, and one thing only. A Pokemon Trainer. One day,while out walking, he met a girl who had several Pokemon, but couldn't get any of them to obey her. Suddenly a group of angry Bug Pokemon attacked and Zaiker quickly jumped in, grabbed the first Pokeball he saw, and skillfully used Zorua to defend the girl and her other Pokemon. After that, he told the Pokemon to listen to her and walked off. Several days later, the girl showed up at his house, smiled, thanked him, and gave the Pokeball containing Zorua to him. Since then he ha
Starter Pokemon: Zorua

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 05:40:22 PM by PowerPoke »
My RP Pokemon

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 08:08:54 PM »
This post is in the wrong thread. Since I can't move posts individually...

PU name: Bing3713

RP name: Bing

Starter Poke: Charmander

Bio: Bing always dreamed of being the best and he always knew which pokemon he wanted... Charmander!  On his tenth birthday, Bing slept in late because his alarm broke.  He rushed to the pokelab only to find that the starter Charmander was taken.  As Bing started to walk home he noticed a first time trainer with his starter pokemon... A Charmander!  Bing watched in horror as the Charmander was being beaten because it could not use ember.  Not being able to watch anymore Bing stepped in and tackled the trainer to the ground.  Bing fought with the trainer until the pokemon professor appeared.  Bing was explaining himself to the professor when the trainer spoke up.  He didn't want the Charmander anymore, it was weak and he wanted a strong pokemon.  The trainer told the professor he wanted the tepig now.  Because it was the professors duty he gave the trainer tepig.  Bing then asked the professor if he could have the Charmander, saying "i'll raise it right."  The trainer then said "oh yeah that worthless thing couldn't possible be raised right"  Bing responded with a challenge.  "Really, then lets go right now battle me." 
The battle was ferocious with both sides taking massive damage, and it looked as if charmander was about to fall when bing yelled "charmander use ember!"  Charmander's tail flame grew larger and larger and then unleashed the most powerful attack bing had ever seen.  The flames engulfed Tepig and when they subsided, Tepig was knocked out on the ground. 

After a day of rest Bing set off on his adventure with His new Charmander (male).

Now it's up to PowerPoke to accept/decline this profile.

Oh and PowePoke, I feel that I'll have too much to edit in your RP. Hence, I'll only keep an eye for 'illegal' posts (like the one I just put here) and do the necessary. It's up to you to enforce grammar, paragraphing and etcetera.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 08:11:54 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline PowerPoke

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 08:12:51 PM »
Welcome to Pokemon RP ~ Nara Region!  Bing3713! I hope you enjoy your time here!

(P.S) Thank you Jerry for moving that :)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 05:38:34 PM by PowerPoke »
My RP Pokemon