* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: clans and clan buildings?  (Read 3838 times)

Offline lithium

• Beginning Trainer
  • RIP ulquiorra ciffer. may ichigo burn eternally.
    • View Profile
clans and clan buildings?
« on: March 06, 2011, 07:15:16 PM »
okay, i have friends who play a LOT of mmorpg's. one thing i've always thought is freakin awesome is the clans, or guilds. i think we should definetly have them on PU. Here's what i think.
1.To make a guild, a trainer should be powerful and smart. They should have won at least two tournaments.
2.Guilds would have their own guild building, wherever the guild-master chooses. or, alternatively, maybe they could have like a building that doesn't appear in-game, but the trainers can spawn into it like its in an alternate dimension or something. only guild members or invited guests can enter guild buildings.
3.Guild wars. sounds freakin epic. not sure how to go about it, but whichever guild wins gets something special, like special items, pokemon stat boosts,or war medals for the best fighters. (i hope to have help with this particular idea. maybe someone else will have an idea on how to go about guil wars?)
4.Guild carnivals. once a week or once a month, guild members could get together and play minigames like the ones off of "pokemon stadium" for prizes and such. Guild-masters set this up.
5.Special Guild Tournaments. Admins can invite particularly awesome guilds (or guilds that catch their eye) to a special tournament. the winning guild's master is given a chance to choose a legendary pokemon. after that, if someone wants that legendary pokemon, they have to defeat the guildmaster that has it WHILE THE LEGENDARY IS IN THE GUILD MASTER'S FIGHTING PARTY.

thats all i can think of right now. please post more guild ideas here if you think of something.
"and through the darkness, he saw a light. he began to realize that his life wasnt empty... then ichigo crashed through and killed him. his last words as he slowly disintigrated were to ask her if she feared him. and with her answer being no, he died, happy for the first time in his life as he reached towards the one he loved" lithium, 2010. RIP ulquiorra ciffer. you were the best character in bleach. may the strawberry burn.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: clans and clan buildings?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 07:22:59 PM »
If you haven't noticed guilds are already startinf to be formed.  All you have to do is say you are forming a guild, and people may or may not ask if they can join.  . As for your legendary idea it has already been said a MILLION times that they will not be in the game.
sup

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 07:28:20 PM »
 Go read the FAQs newfag

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 08:30:29 PM »
Most of you ideas are pointless... (you need to learn to read)

I do like the idea of guild/clan wars but, if the idea ever takes off it prolly wont be until the game is up and running smoothly for a while.

Offline lithium

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 08:35:22 PM »
x.x i read about the legendaries and the "guilds" being formed. i understand that the legendaries are an ancient topic. im not asking about whether or not there should be guilds, what im suggesting is that the guilds be a very serious and respected concept, and that guilds be official. like the guild members all get a badge that PROVES they are in that guild. and the guild buildings are a topic that i havent seen. please dont misunderstand me. i can see alliances being made, but are they official? are they important? is there anything distinguishing a guild member from the rest of the world? i'll look it up i guess.
"and through the darkness, he saw a light. he began to realize that his life wasnt empty... then ichigo crashed through and killed him. his last words as he slowly disintigrated were to ask her if she feared him. and with her answer being no, he died, happy for the first time in his life as he reached towards the one he loved" lithium, 2010. RIP ulquiorra ciffer. you were the best character in bleach. may the strawberry burn.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 09:19:57 PM »
They're going to be official. Mr_Dark will even be making one.
As for the buildings, they have also been confirmed, or at least, it's confirmed that there will be buildings called guild buildings, and that owning one will require that you fit certain prerequisites, whereas normal apartments and houses only require you can pay the rent.

Offline lithium

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 11:19:25 PM »
thank you Frenchfry! what about the guild wars idea?

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 11:21:22 PM »
 I don't remember if the devs said that it would be in the game or not, but I do know that it's been discussed in a couple of different threads. Use the search bar before starting a new thread.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 12:41:41 AM »
I'm not sure if there was a thread specifically for that, but I do remember Mr_Dark mentioning that there would be some form of ingame tournament called the Cool Horses League. That may or may not be clan related. It's also part of the reason Montza needs a good asskicking.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 12:45:50 AM »
 I'm pretty sure that at least one person made a thread about it. I could be wrong though.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 08:45:41 PM »
I think that concerning clan wars (unofficial), the trainers will be able to use facilities in the pokecentre (some sort of battle ground, but not confirmed!!!)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...