* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Do PU Staff Hate Kids/Teens?  (Read 7155 times)

Offline PowerPoke

• Normal Trainer
  • Don't I just look the sweetest? <3
    • View Profile
Do PU Staff Hate Kids/Teens?
« on: March 18, 2011, 04:14:50 AM »
I've always wondered this, and don't even think about locking this thread 'cause this needs to be answered.

Do PU staff HATE kids/teens?

The reason I think they do is... Have you noticed the "Stop acting like a selfish 12 year old!" To people that aren't even 12?! Well... I have.

And whatever I ever post it seems to be wrong. I'm not aloud to like Harley cause "He's a retarded fag" I can't post artwork 'cause "It's a mockery of anything called art"....

And they act like complete chanseytards towards us. (Sorry for that word but it's true) They treat them like chanseytards. I for one am sick of it.

I'm sure many other people are as well.....But don't think telling me to "Leave if you don't like it" 'Cause I'm never going to leave :) You guys are like the family I never had!

I don't mind if you have something against teens/kids. 'Cause I'll just make a alliance and boot all the creepy adults out!  ;D

(Only joking)
My RP Pokemon

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: Do PU Staff Hate Kids/Teens?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 04:34:06 AM »
I think you just put yourself into the Viper's Pit
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 04:34:55 AM »
I believe the PU team are perfectly allowed to regulate what they do and do not want in their game, and therefore forums related to the game. and I don't know where the hell you get people saying you're not allowed to like him, they're saying STFU we don't want to hear about it every damn post.

I love touhou. I love Remilia Scarlet from touhou. Did I let people know it? yes. Do I talk about her in every post? no. I have my avatar as her, I usually have a signature related to her. Thas all thats needed. in the Chit Chat thread, people were saying certain videogame characters can kick eachothers ass. Did I say Remilia Scarlet could beat them down? hell yes i did. Do you know why? because theres appropriate and inappropriate times to talk about things. And every chansey post isnt one of them.

Someone tells you to stop acting like a selfish 12 year old. Do you know why they did? Because from their point of view, they believe you are being selfish, petty and acting like a child, where this forum promotes maturity and civility.

Thjey made fun of your picture? Honestly, cry me a damn river. If someone believes something is bad art, and they tell you its bad art, thats their opinion, and their choice to use their right of free speech. You don't like it? too bad. Is it mean? It can be. Is it uncalled for? sometimes. But you womaning about it isn't going to change a damn thing. In fact, you womaning about it just means that successful troll is successful, and you lose. You aren't special, no one here is. You are what you make of yourself. If you want to make yourself to be the image of a little baby who whines because someone says some mean things on the internet then yes, thats what people are going to see, and will like you less.

TL:DR stop acting like a selfish 12 year old child.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline PowerPoke

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 04:35:16 AM »
Womaning? So you sexist as well as ageist? Does the horror never end? I can't be bothered arguing with a elemental ore. (Silver, get it?) So see ya!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:39:20 AM by PowerPoke »
My RP Pokemon

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 04:38:07 AM »
I finally get to play with a snake?  ;D Yippe Dippy Hey Ho! =D

Somehow I think he missed silvers point...

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 04:40:39 AM »
You would think if I put the time in to write a logical, well thought out post, the person its dircted at would take the time to read it. But no, when people want to be childish and immature, they ignore the arguments that they don't want to deal with.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline PowerPoke

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 04:44:02 AM »
Sorry, you bored me after the first word. Lets just say, look at that RP you reported me on. 'Cause you won't like it  ;)
My RP Pokemon

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 04:47:26 AM »
Someone lock this before things get out of hand and I blow...
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 04:49:37 AM »

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 05:10:26 AM »
Stop being a whiney douchebag. Act like a true faggot, make useless posts and posting Harley in every post won't get you anywhere. Retards like you will get hated for sure. Accept criticism. You don't have to be the best.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 05:14:08 AM »

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2011, 05:22:57 AM »
He's been posting, and deleting, so i started to take screenshots
For teh lulz.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 05:27:22 AM »
Oh yeah. before I forget, is Mr.P inbox full? I've been tryin to send him my PS for Omnicide games and he never responded. this has partially got me thinkin' that my PM didn't get through.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2011, 05:28:07 AM »
your in. i read your profile today. Read the OOCC.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2011, 06:17:37 AM »
Yeah, you've been in for a while, I was wondering why you havent posted. And why you were a mage in a world of ninja's and soldiers.

JUst don't be stopping any bullets with magic.