* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [PROFILES] Unova Tales!  (Read 6330 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
[PROFILES] Unova Tales!
« on: March 22, 2011, 09:13:21 PM »
Again send a PM if you wanna join.

This is where I post the profile of people who have joined. Please do not post here.

Thanks!
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [PROFILES] Unova Tales!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 11:14:40 PM »
Profile One:

Profile Skeleton (Person):
Name: Matt.
PU Name: DarK_SouL
Bio: Matt grew up in a neighborhood full of Pokemon, from around the world, he seemed cold, except to his best friends. Then he warmed to to everybody, and started growing to Pokemon, now he can't stay away. One day he traveled into the tall grass, although he wasn't supposed to, picked up an Ultra Ball, and threw it at an attacking Pokemon. The Pokeball caught the wild Komotana, because it accepted Matt and a Trainer. Over the years he played with it, but now he decided it was time to go on his Pokemon journey. He is leaving Nuvema Town.
Personality: Seems cold, but is kind at heart, you have to warm up to him. Energetic.
Picture:

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 11:15:15 PM »
Profille Two:

Name: Rex, Eventually will be known as Sand Man, because of the Breloom I plan on getting.
PU Name: Mr._Rex

Bio: Got his first Pokemon, a Riolu, when he was only 5. His dad wouldn't let him go on any adventure until he had graduated from collage. In that time he trained hard with his Riolu, named Spike, and evolve it into Lucario. The entire time he was in school he never went any where with out earphones on. Every one thought he was never going ot graduate, but he graduated top of his class with out saying one word or hearing one thing the teachers had to say...  Now he is on his way to Prof. Juniper...

Personality: Very quite, Rex tends to keep to himself. He rarely talks other than to tell his pokemon what to do, even then he can use his Psychic powers to tell them. But when he dose talk he use small words and talks very fast, that way he dose not have to hear his voice, he hates the sound of the human voice...

Picture:

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 11:18:16 PM »
My PU name is Meowth 2126
RP name: Sol
Bio: He was always able to make friends with Pokemon easily because from birth he could understand the language Pokemon speak he used it as a way to help Pokemon but his parents wouldn't let him go on his Journey until he had a Pokemon and he was 11 years old. That day has come.
personality:Happy, Smart, Short Tempered, Caring.
Picture:

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 11:50:54 PM »
Profile Four:

Profile Skeleton: Ditto
Name: Trammerse
PU Name: Wailord
Bio: Trammerse is a playful, fun loving pokemon. Often taking advantage of the fact he can transform. He loves to watch players progress through their Journeys and occasiounally battle them as they grow stronger.
Personality: Very Cheeky, and likes to be mischivous.
Starting Location: Neuvema town
Picture:

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 12:12:44 AM »
Profile Five:

Name: Brian
PU Name: St. Jimmy
Bio: Bio: Brian had grown up travelling the world.  His parents were Archeologists, uncovering ancient ruins and pokemon fossils, which is how he met his first pokemon, archen.  Brian and archen grew close over the years, but Brian never really met any human friends.  His parents have decided to settle in Nuvema town for a while.  Brian decided to start a pokemon journey, striving to be the best.
Personality:Doesn't make friends too easily, by his own choice of course.  He tries to himself most of the time, but sometimes ventures into other people's businness.
Picture:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 12:40:31 AM by DarK_SouL »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 01:36:15 AM »
Name: Bing
PU Name: Bing
Bio: Bing has decided, despite his parents wishes to undertake a pokemon journey.  Bing has a fascination with ghost and fire pokemon.  Bing ultimate goal is to become the pokemon league champion.
Personality: Very Positive and and happy.  Prone to making impulse decisions, which land him in trouble most of the time.  Also can be very lazy (except when it comes to pokemon training.
Picture:

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 10:57:50 PM »
Profile Seven:

PU Name: PkMn Trainer Black

Unova tales Name:  Phantom Soilin

Bio:  Ever since he was three years old, he has been watching his father battle. When he turned 7, he and his father moved. He had to go to school and everyone practically played him. When a group of dudes tried to gang on him and beat him down, his stone glowed from his fist as he did a 360, knocking the dudes back to the wall pretty hard. Then another group ambushed him from behind, knocking him to the ground.  Then another person came and knocked the other gang down. Both gangs ran, letting him and the lady who specializes in training pokemon. They both had mana. They decided to train with each other. There was only one pokemon that he could use, but not have. At 13, when his MP3 woke him up, the lady was nowhere to be found and a letter was on his bed saying,” If you want this girl to live, you must defeat N and Ghetis.” Enraged and worried, he wanted to start from the beginning, taking music with him to keep his hopes up...

Personality: Changes a lot, but usually calm, patient, swift, and quick.

Image:

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 11:06:07 PM »
Profile Eight:
Name: Chillarmy
PU Name: Ruby
Bio: This Chillarmy is a lone, wild pokemon that wants friends and a companion (possibly a trainer). She has a special ability to fight trainers and defeat them.
Personality: Friendly and very calm/gentle.
Starting Location: Route 6, level 20
Image: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101216131759/pokemon/images/d/d3/Bel_Chillarmy.png
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 02:51:29 AM by DarK_SouL »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2011, 02:51:54 AM »
Profile Nine:
Profile Skeleton: (Human)
PU Name: StarLite
Unova Tales Name: Kiora
Personality: Personality: Shy, Flirty, Possibly Insane, yet Very Creative.
Bio: After fighting internally for months Kiorna is moving to Unova to Bond with her Eevee, Caramell, find the truth within, and ultimately, try and find her lost friend, Tsubaki. She is mainly a coordinator, but is also shooting for the League.
Image:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 03:40:06 AM by DarK_SouL »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 06:51:53 PM »
Profile Skeleton: Pikachu
Name: Yellow
PU Name: SoulSystem
Bio I can be found in the forest any day. Why? Its my home and its all that i need to survive with all its exotic berries and fresh streams of water. You might also find me hidden in a bush, staring at the big city and watching all of the Pokemon trainers pass by. My eyes sparkle when i  see new trainers pass by with a kind feeling to their Pokemon. I've always wondered what it feels like inside a poke ball.
Personality: Shy and loving, but will stand its guard when me and my trainer (if i am caught by one) are threatened
Starting Location: Neuvema town
Picture: