* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1938132 times)

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #4110 on: May 06, 2012, 06:10:50 AM »
Well if you get Ayara to search for your name, which i won't say because you obviously don't want it said, then it should show up all the time's she's said it so she can modify them to WTP

Offline Sazaraki

• Beginning Trainer
  • ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4111 on: May 06, 2012, 06:42:15 AM »
Okay, NEW TOPIC-how you speak.
I generally speak at a regular pace, but when I get excited or agitated, I start speaking VERY quickly, without taking breathes in between, and then ill finish a sentence and take this HUGE breath because I could barely breath. Some people actually find it kind of amusing when I finish and am gasping for breath. Including Rui, Tomer, Lexie, and Tony. They laugh when I finish after speaking like that.

I apparently have a sexy southern voice and my voice is really deep and quiet. I also speak fast if I'm not paying attention.  ;)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #4112 on: May 06, 2012, 06:53:17 AM »
XD Sexy Southern Voice. I like that description.
Thise of you who have seen my video actually know how I speak :P Though, that's me normally. I will try to recover the COFFEE vid that me and Ayara did, and then you'll see the Monstrocity that goes by the name of W.T.P.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Sazaraki

• Beginning Trainer
  • ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: May 06, 2012, 06:58:37 AM »
XD Sexy Southern Voice. I like that description.
Thise of you who have seen my video actually know how I speak :P Though, that's me normally. I will try to recover the COFFEE vid that me and Ayara did, and then you'll see the Monstrocity that goes by the name of W.T.P.

I wasn't trying to brag or anything lol. It's just all the girls I've talked to online and several guys have said that about my accent :P

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: May 06, 2012, 07:45:23 AM »
I have a slight British accent cuz I went on exchange to England like 4 years ago.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #4115 on: May 06, 2012, 08:07:02 AM »
xD I love those accents!
New youtube account :D Because my other one's pissed with me, and refuses to work. http://www.youtube.com/user/WhatThePumpkin13
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: May 06, 2012, 08:31:58 AM »
Grew up in the Midwest. I have no accent. o-o
I don't THINK I have any odd speech patterns, beside maybe cutting off a couple of things I'm saying in mid-sentence because the thought just stops, and the occasional grammar laziness. And I tend to slip into the habit of using "pretty decent" to describe a variety of situations.

And I love David Tennant as the Doctor!! I don't like Matt Smith as much as the Doctor. :| I just don't see it.

Offline TheDoctor10

• Beginning Trainer
  • Allons-y!
    • View Profile
    • Pokémon Knights
« Reply #4117 on: May 06, 2012, 08:55:05 AM »
Thank yall all for the welcome, and yes that is the 10th as my avatar! Remember Arc, my regeneration went rogue in the time vortex. :P

And I don't speak anything but English and a little Spanish, although I have heard my fair share of Cajun French in my life. I kind of have a mixture of Cajun/southern drawl/country accent, but I do start talking fast when I'm studying and want to finish fast. 

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #4118 on: May 06, 2012, 09:34:45 AM »
Hey, no problem! You're going to be quite popular with the Docor Who fans here xD
French Cajun, huh? Not familiar with it D:
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: May 06, 2012, 09:34:59 AM »
Well, accents, apparently I hav an Australian accent, but seeing as how i've lived in Australia my whole life I don't see it as an accent so i cant be sure.

And I think Matt Smith is meant to be more of a funny Doctor

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: May 06, 2012, 04:36:20 PM »
Pumpkin, I never specified that it was your name. I was just listing names. Did I ever say that one of those was you? No, I did not.
And on the topic of accents, I have a mix. I live on the east coast, so I have whatever accent you get here, except it's weaker because it's mixed with the Midwestern LACK of an accent that my parents have. So I'm like, half and half.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #4121 on: May 06, 2012, 06:20:55 PM »
Hnn.
I have a east coast one, but there's a little bit of a californian accent. But, I try REALLY HARD to not have an accent at all. I like to use the higher English dictionary as well, so I don't really use slang much.
Which is good. The slang at my school makes me wanna throw people out the window.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: May 06, 2012, 06:29:01 PM »
haha my accent prevents me from using slang when I say sup it sounds like soup etc
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #4123 on: May 06, 2012, 06:34:47 PM »
Sup. Soup. What's the difference?
*insert chorus of SOUP IS FOOD!*
I love soup ^^ I haven't had it in a real long time...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Sazaraki

• Beginning Trainer
  • ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: May 06, 2012, 07:09:42 PM »
I have soup everyday cause I'm a college kid with little money :P