* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1941002 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #5025 on: August 06, 2012, 03:47:26 AM »
I've no idea, I don't really know much about Warcraft. Speaking of movies, has anyone seen anything cool? I know they have live action Death Note movies, as I've seen the first. While we're on the topic of movies, what's you guys' favorites?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:00:58 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5026 on: August 06, 2012, 04:04:24 AM »
Movies? Herm. I guess, Hunger Games, Avengers, Brave...That's all I can think of off the top of my head that I really liked.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: August 06, 2012, 04:08:14 AM »
Hunger Games was really good.  Avatar was also good, as well as The Blind Side. I was also surprised at how good Brave was, it certainly exceeded my expectations. My favorite movie is The Dark Knight Rises.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Vastitas

• Normal Trainer
  • challenge accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: August 07, 2012, 01:35:35 AM »
favorite movies, Dark Knight Rises and Amazing Spiderman cant wait for the next spiderman movie
It's going to be legend- wait for it, and i hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next word is going to be dairy, legendary!
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,2575.0.html

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: August 07, 2012, 03:20:08 AM »
Eh, Spiderman was pretty good, but it isn't my favorite. I do want to see the second one, though, as it was still a good movie. The fan inside me was disappointed to find out he needed those wrist bands to shoot webs. I did find the super strength to be pretty cool. Batman, on the other hand, blew me away. Best movie ever. You may know this already, but Christopher Nolan is producing Man of Steel. Oh, and off topic, it is possible to defeat a legendary using a level one Rattata:

1) Dude sends out Lugia you send out Rattata. You then select endeavor as an attack.

2) Since Lugia is faster he will attack which usually leads to instant faint, but since Rattata has a focus sash it leaves 1 HP.

3) Endeavor will then activate breaking Lugia down to 1 HP.

4) Select Quick Attack as your next move and since it allows Rattata to attack first it will instantly knock out Lugia. Congratulations you just beat a legendary using a level 1 Rattata.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:25:03 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: August 07, 2012, 07:17:33 AM »
1) Dude sends out Lugia you send out Rattata. You then select endeavor as an attack.

2) Since Lugia is faster he will attack which usually leads to instant faint, but since Rattata has a focus sash it leaves 1 HP.

4) Select Quick Attack as your next move and since it allows Rattata to attack first it will instantly knock out Lugia. Congratulations you just beat a legendary using a level 1 Rattata.

Well, yeah. If they don't use a "Goes first" move too.

Also, why is it that whenever someone asks "What's your favorite movie?", they always reply with modern movies?

I don't really have a favorite movie. Or if I do, it doesn't really come to mind.

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: August 07, 2012, 08:01:35 AM »
Oh, and off topic, it is possible to defeat a legendary using a level one Rattata:

Thats the F.E.A.R strategy, and there are many ways around it. I generally don't like it as its more of a gimmick.

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: August 07, 2012, 09:25:11 AM »
Thats the F.E.A.R strategy, and there are many ways around it. I generally don't like it as its more of a gimmick.

And pretty much a 1 time strategy.Because people don't fall twice into Rattata's trap.

Offline Vastitas

• Normal Trainer
  • challenge accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: August 07, 2012, 10:04:16 AM »
i liked that he needed the wrist shooters cuz it stays true to the comics i also liked that they put in gwen stacy instead of M.J. watson
It's going to be legend- wait for it, and i hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next word is going to be dairy, legendary!
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,2575.0.html

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: August 07, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »
Eh, I don't really have much of an opinion about that. Did you see the after credits scene?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: August 07, 2012, 04:51:32 PM »
Also, the rattata is screwed if the legendary has a leftovers or another restoring item.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: August 07, 2012, 05:22:21 PM »
Oh, didn't think of that...wow.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #5037 on: August 07, 2012, 07:00:40 PM »
Wait, random topic changes so fast XD
I don't watch movies often. :L I likes Hunger Games, although now I know what parts thy missed...
I kinda sorta liked Iron Man. But that's because a certain someone convinced me to watch it. I'm not always a fan of Superhero movies. I love the Men In Black series. And....Horror movies. I also LOVE the Human Centipede, although, it's not on my list of movies that I would drag people to see :L

Oh, and off topic, it is possible to defeat a legendary using a level one Rattata:

That's frikken hilarious XD It might not work so well, but that IS frikken hilarious XD I'm gonna try that some day. Maybe.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: August 07, 2012, 07:31:32 PM »
Human Centipede was messed up. The second one was worse. So, another random topic! Least favorite pokemon? Mine is Jynx.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: August 07, 2012, 07:33:59 PM »
mudkip. just. just mudkip.