* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Ash Ketchem  (Read 9863 times)

Offline DizzyD

• Beginning Trainer
  • fresh from tha firey path
    • View Profile
Ash Ketchem
« on: March 26, 2011, 04:12:57 am »
I do not like ash!!! how does not TRY to complete his goal. has not completed not one pokedex, and could have had some of the greatest pokemon in all regions. I understand what he's doing but that is not being a pokemon master... I jus dont like Ash Ketchem
gonna catch em all..  I LOVE GARDENIA!!

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: Ash Ketchem
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 04:14:43 am »
Pointless thread is pointless...
sup

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 04:16:32 am »
Well, think realistically. The kid's having fun, who gives a crap about all that? Who would actually do them anyway? And HOW THE HELL would he memorise every Pokemons moves? Also, what's the point of this thread?

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 04:21:36 am »
I'm gonna make a few threads about how much I like Plenair and how much I hate the Sora from Kingdom Hearts I (He's less annoying in II, without the squeaky voice and annoying obsession to ramble about hearts/darkness/love).

That being said, he was TEN when he started his trip. You know what I wanted to do when I was ten? I wanted to be a goddamn robot. His goals changed. Sure, being a master would be nice, but what's the point if it takes the fun out of his adventure?

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 04:25:19 am »
It's Harley all over again...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 04:26:37 am »
At this point, I Think Jessie, James, and Meowth, are going to beat Ash every time, Shove his face into the dirt, and steal his Pokes.

Shut up, BING!
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 04:28:00 am »
SRS BUZINESS Team Rocket > the last few seasons.

...Not that I ever watch the anime. I'm just going off what I hear on the forums.

Offline DizzyD

• Beginning Trainer
  • fresh from tha firey path
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 04:29:44 am »
pokemon discussion in general, Ash and pikachu being the face of pkmn so I thought I'd display my feelings for ash. He himself said that he would be a pkmn master so I expected him to be catching pkmn all over the world no matter what it was. I understand he's having fun but we as pkmn trainers (myself since 1997 like ash) trade and train our pokemon, I have had every pokedex filled except for event pkmn I've missed out on. I memerized alot about pkmn and he is actually in the world of pokemon. and before somebody comments I know it would be hard to be in the actual world of pkmn.
gonna catch em all..  I LOVE GARDENIA!!

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2011, 04:37:02 am »
and before somebody comments I know it would be hard to be in the actual world of pkmn.
...Lovely. Do you actually have a COUNTER to that argument?

Offline Lumillis

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 07:31:52 am »
pokemon discussion in general, Ash and pikachu being the face of pkmn so I thought I'd display my feelings for ash. He himself said that he would be a pkmn master so I expected him to be catching pkmn all over the world no matter what it was. I understand he's having fun but we as pkmn trainers (myself since 1997 like ash) trade and train our pokemon, I have had every pokedex filled except for event pkmn I've missed out on. I memerized alot about pkmn and he is actually in the world of pokemon. and before somebody comments I know it would be hard to be in the actual world of pkmn.
Ash learns that instead of catching all the pokemon and being powerful that way(like what Gary does) he decides to train a small team of pokemon with Love and compassion and so what if he hasn't become a pokemon master yet, he will in the final season most likely as he rides his Motorcycle pokemon into the sunset.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 12:24:22 am »
The final episode of the Pokemon TV Show (written and directed by Frenchfry):

Ash's skull cracks when he falls into a well, killing him. May, Dawn, and Misty all gather together around the well and shed healing tears of love onto his mangled corpse. Upon contact with these years, Ash's head heals, and he flies out of the well like a rocket, shooting all the way to the top of the tallest mountain in the world and beating up Arceus, restoring balance to the world. Then he landed next to the well and lost all his magical powers, falling asleep. When he wakes up, he is treated to a magnificent orgy with every female character in the show.

Then he gets AIDS and dies. The End.

Also:

1000th GET!

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2011, 12:27:56 am »
bravo!

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2011, 12:30:12 am »
oooooooooooookay
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Wrathes

• Normal Trainer
  • DO NOT DISTURB
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2011, 12:34:32 am »
I'm gonna make a few threads about how much I like Plenair and how much I hate the Sora from Kingdom Hearts I (He's less annoying in II, without the squeaky voice and annoying obsession to ramble about hearts/darkness/love).

That being said, he was TEN when he started his trip. You know what I wanted to do when I was ten? I wanted to be a goddamn robot. His goals changed. Sure, being a master would be nice, but what's the point if it takes the fun out of his adventure?
I'm sorry... but you got that time wrong of age. If you've played Birth By Sleep, you'll find out Sora wasn't 10, he is about 14-15.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2011, 12:35:53 am »

I'm sorry... but you got that time wrong of age. If you've played Birth By Sleep, you'll find out Sora wasn't 10, he is about 14-15.
He's talking about Ash, who was 10 at the beginning of the anime.