* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Experimental OOCC  (Read 39704 times)

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
Re: Experimental OOCC
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2011, 10:31:37 PM »
Uber strong?  So far Chase is the only one.  The other Npc can be beaten easily she just has a unique power.  But, ok I'll edit my post.

Edit:  Post is changed.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:35:36 PM by Bing »

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2011, 06:08:48 AM »
Time to introduce you all to the new guy

Username: Crozza159

Character Name: Jethro

History: Jethro's parents were once both employees at FullMind, they had each volunteered for a new experiment, his dad got the ability of turning into metal, while his mum became the first shape shifter, they worked along side Chase to bring good to the world, until Chase started to think higher of himself, believing that only those with the potential of developing their minds to their full extent should be allowed to live, Jethro's parents did not share this view, they tried to stop Chase, but he overpowered them. Jethro woke up on his 12th birthday to find his parents dead. He started to roam the streets until a year later he had developed powers, he swore that he would avenge his parents. (He was born after Chase and his parents went through the experiment)

Personality: Jethro is generally untrusting, though if someone reminds him of his parents he trusts them instantly, he has a solid sense of justice and takes it upon himself to carry it out, no good deed shall go unrewarded and no bad deed shall go unpunished.

Power: Has the ability to shape his body parts (arms and legs mainly) and turn them into a very strong, non-magnetic metal. He can also temporarily turn something he touches into the metal.

Appearance: Jethro wears a leather jacket over a Grey tank top, dark blue jeans and gray, bloodstained converse boots. He is relatively tall, young (14 years old) and he has jet black hair.

Edit: changed Jethro's history
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 09:51:09 AM by crozza159 »

Thanks to cortexjs for making this banner.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2011, 09:03:11 PM »
Blood thirsty isn't what I would describe him as.  He want's to change the world for the better but, he's mental as well so... He only helps those who share his vision of a world, where only those with powers live.  Your parents would have had to betrayed that cause for Chase to have killed them.  Other than that I have no problem with it.

Also, I will not be bringing Magnum back to life.  I have other plans for his body, involving an experimental procedure with stim cells and a parasite.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2011, 10:23:24 PM »
joy.
FYI Lance/Shippo (Shifters tend to have two names.) is one of the strongest shifters in years, he just can't fully use his power.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 10:26:56 PM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2011, 10:33:58 PM »
joy.

Spoiler alert!  It's not gonna work properly and you're gonna fight this electric monster thing.  It should be pretty cool.

It will be kinda like a monster out of a resident evil game.  I hope it's a fun fight.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 10:54:23 PM by Bing »

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2011, 08:03:44 AM »
Bing, seeing as Jethro's history involves you I want you to agree with it, I've edited it, any better?

As Jethro is the son of two experiments, he has powers, but only the one. He is still able to be injected with the serum to develop a second power.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 08:11:05 AM by crozza159 »

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2011, 10:39:17 PM »
Username: Yukimenoko
Character Name: Yume
History: Yume has been held in the prison of the Full Mind Inc. for ten years. Ten years ago when she was six she was taken away when playing in the forest near the village she lived. She disappeared without a trace. And after many years the search party forfeited and declared her dead after finding the necklace she once wore.
Personality: Yume is a very silent person because of her shyness. Thereby added she got the urge to play music because of the powers she gained when there was experimented on her.
Power: Yume has the power to play any kind of instrument. Able to heal listeners with soothing melodies or either cause a world of pain with a song of earsplitting sounds on the instruments she plays.
Appearance: She has tall blonde hair, a lilac top with a purple ribbon, a dark blue miniskirt and long black leather boots.

Other: In order to keep Yume rather harmless there are no musical instruments in her prison.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline James Dirnt

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2011, 09:06:22 AM »
First post  ;D

Username: James Dirnt
Character Name: Myke
History (Optional, most don't remember their history): Myke woke up one day in a walk in freezer, he feared for his life, thinking that he would die in no time, he started to wonder why he didn't feel cold. Eventually his powers started to show themselves to him, since then he has almost mastered temperature control, and has started to practice on weather control.
Personality: Happy, Friendly, Loyal.
Power: Has the ability to control weather (temperature included, the control of temperature gives him a resistance to cold and hot, but not to the extremes).
Appearance: Almost always smiling, light brown hair wears a brown open jacket with a gray shirt underneath and blue jeans. Has brown eyes.
Other: He hasn't mastered some aspects of his powers, such as wind, he is much more adept with temperature control

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2011, 10:57:46 AM »
Username: Yukimenoko
Character Name: Yume
History: Yume has been held in the prison of the Full Mind Inc. for ten years. Ten years ago when she was six she was taken away when playing in the forest near the village she lived. She disappeared without a trace. And after many years the search party forfeited and declared her dead after finding the necklace she once wore.
Personality: Yume is a very silent person because of her shyness. Thereby added she got the urge to play music because of the powers she gained when there was experimented on her.
Power: Yume has the power to play any kind of instrument. Able to heal listeners with soothing melodies or either cause a world of pain with a song of earsplitting sounds on the instruments she plays.
Appearance: She has tall blonde hair, a lilac top with a purple ribbon, a dark blue miniskirt and long black leather boots.

Other: In order to keep Yume rather harmless there are no musical instruments in her prison.
Approved.

First post  ;D

Username: James Dirnt
Character Name: Myke
History (Optional, most don't remember their history): Myke woke up one day in a walk in freezer, he feared for his life, thinking that he would die in no time, he started to wonder why he didn't feel cold. Eventually his powers started to show themselves to him, since then he has almost mastered temperature control, and has started to practice on weather control.
Personality: Happy, Friendly, Loyal.
Power: Has the ability to control weather (temperature included, the control of temperature gives him a resistance to cold and hot, but not to the extremes).
Appearance: Almost always smiling, light brown hair wears a brown open jacket with a gray shirt underneath and blue jeans. Has brown eyes.
Other: He hasn't mastered some aspects of his powers, such as wind, he is much more adept with temperature control
I know I didn't post this in the first post, but if you want to join this RP I want to make sure you will be a active member of this site. You need to have at least 20 posts to join, sorry...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2011, 11:40:31 AM »
You know what your Char reminds me of Crozza? An advanced shifter. Able to shift parts of their body to perform an action, then shift if back to normal when done.

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2011, 11:51:20 AM »
Yeah, im starting to think about letting his powers develop so that he has both of his parents powers, but with one of them being a shifter I'd want you to give me the green light on that

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2011, 11:53:13 AM »
Second gen experiments tend to be more powerful than usual. Approved, have fun, but don't be a god.

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2011, 11:56:12 AM »
will have fun, won't be a god. infact I'm probably looking at a more defensive kind of shifter

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2011, 07:15:21 PM »
Ok, so i'm gonna be gone for a few days.  I'm going on vacation.  I left it set up to yuki can mod alpha squad and escape, expect a boss type fight thing when I get back prolly friday night the earliest.

Peace out.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2011, 07:23:09 PM »
Oh wow this looks fun. :D I'll be very active in the forums for this RP, I've had great experience roleplaying.

Username:Lugiafan96
Character Name:Kokushi Byou [boy] (I think its shadow of death in japanese.)
History:Cant remember.
Personality:Hot-Headed.
Power:To control Gravity.
Appearance:
(I drew it myself, he dosent naturaly have 4 fingers, I just draw that way)
Other:Has a bit of CAPD so he dosent listen very well sometimes.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 07:41:07 PM by Jerry »
. . .