* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Project Cafe? Expectations?  (Read 4300 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Project Cafe? Expectations?
« on: April 21, 2011, 10:11:20 PM »
OK, so it is pretty much confirmed, that Project Cafe is coming. This is just a codename, no official names yet.

Probably True/True:

There is going to be a controller, this is not Wii 2. It has 2 Analog sticks, a D-pad, Two Bumpers, Two triggers and "Possibly more". And even a 6x6 inch screen for streaming games right from the console. It also will have HD. They will have more info at this years E3 in a couple months. Also it will probably come out around late 2012. Significantly more powerful then 360 or PS3. Sony and Microsoft have some ol' competition. THQ said SONY and MICROSOFT are probably not going to be unveiling anything new. (Unless they throw it together in a couple months. This statement by THQmeaning that Sony and Microsoft have not told them or at least not asked them to make one of the launch titles.) but that they would let Nintendo announce their new console. Of course Nintendo had to say "Nintendo does not comment on Rumors and Speculation."

Rumored (Maybe true):
The controller may have an HD screen, and the system might be backwards compatible with the Wii. The resolutions may be as high as 1080, 512 RAM.

Most of the Rumors and Speculation seem to be centered around the controller. with as I said: "This is not Wii 2. It has 2 Analog sticks, a D-pad, Two Bumpers, Two triggers and "Possibly more". And even a 6x6 inch screen for streaming games right from the console." 01net the site who has gave most info about Cafe has stated that it is "a touch tablet controller, with moderate graphic output," and maybe even a touchscreen 01net took the rumor a step further and claimed that the touchscreen would be single-touch. But these may be exaggerated since Nintendos focus is usually around keeping development costs down.

I will update with info so you don't need to!

Now, what do you think? I am excited, I think it is about time. Last years E3 wasn't to great. And who knows, Sony and Microsoft could bring something to the table as well! I hope there will finally be another great xD/Collusium. Except with a little better story, some great Mario game. Maybe New New Super Mario cafe, (lol). As well as a new SSBB!

Please give feedback.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: Project Cafe? Expectations?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 10:29:24 PM »
i read all the same stuff online too and i believe you
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 10:41:56 PM »
Yep. I got it all from official Sources.

Offline himoo1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 12:39:14 AM »
this should be pretty interesting, cant wait to hear more haha... and i agree a new Colosseum it will be interesting and as well with a better story... I also hope they create a new pokemon game for it specifically for it actually based off of black and white.

Gotta love Pokemon

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 12:57:33 AM »
Exactly, with a similar story from the games, it'd be great!

Offline himoo1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 12:59:20 AM »
I agree I'd fall in love with it like for at least like 10 years haha or just until i beat it like 50 times

Gotta love Pokemon

Offline beastling23

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 01:34:31 AM »
lol i should speed up time to get that game :'(

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 01:41:29 AM »
Good idea. LET ME COME WITH YOU!111!

Offline beastling23

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 01:49:07 AM »
omg right

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 01:32:29 PM »
I first heard about it in IGN's podcast, and they said almost the same thing. They weren't 100% sure if the controller thing is true. Can you post a link to the page, because I want to see this website. I believe that Nintendo is making a new and better console, but they're usually pretty secretive, so this website may not actually know. Plenty of websites say stuff like this every time a new console comes out, and they're wrong about a lot of the features of the console. Nintendo likes to keep development costs down, so I don't know if the touch screen is real. In IGN said that it would be a cool idea, but they never said anything about Nintendo saying that they were going to have a controller like that. And I don't think anyone else could have found out, so I'm not too sure if the touch screen is going to be on the controller or not.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 08:22:54 PM »
Wait, I don't even have a Wii/3DS!! :O

That's too soon I say, too soon :(
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 09:17:30 PM »
Just skip a few, it'll be fine, well you would miss a lot, but I skipped PS3 and DSi because I knew that newer ones would just come out later.

There are a few more sites I think, but I forget.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/116/1162045p1.html

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 11:51:46 PM »
When I first heard IGN talk about it, they didn't sound sure, which is why I said that it might not be true. Now that I've read this, I can get really excited about it. If they're making a console with a regular controller, I wonder if they're not going to make anymore motion control consoles. Maybe they'll have to groups making a different console. One could make more Wii systems, and the other could make consoles with regular controllers.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 02:17:18 AM »
Who knows? Either way, I'm excited!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 05:20:31 PM »
Um... well, DSi was available when I got my DS, but for the sake of cost (and the fact that GBA cartridges couldn't go in DSi plus the only added feature is the camera...) I got a DS instead. DSiXL was just larger... ???

Now, 3DS is something new.

Okay, I'll take a look at that rumoured console.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...