* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: I just Graduated!  (Read 13056 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: I just Graduated!
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 12:14:09 AM »
In some parts of the US, they get payed more than they should. And anyone who becomes a teacher likes kids(well, most of them), and they know that they're going to have to put up with a lot of stuff, so they really don't deserve to be payed as much as they do. The worst part is that they think that they deserve more money than they're already being payed. And then when they get their free insurance taken away, they whine like they're not going to make it, even though they get more than enough money to pay for their insurance.

Congrats Genbor!

Offline Wrathes

• Normal Trainer
  • DO NOT DISTURB
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 04:00:53 AM »
1: I hate kids...
2: I have a very low amount of patience
3: I hate sitting in a room all day, unless i am playing video games
and 4: they should get paid more for what they put up with...
5: you're considered as a slacker for life. =/

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 05:14:29 PM »
Well, their pay is directly related to the demand for the job... (yes, some calculus ;) )

And that said, the less there are people who offer to be teachers, the more the pay will be.

I say that they deserve what they are paid, since most of the kids nowadays... no comments on their grammar and a facepalm on everything else.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Baka

• Normal Trainer
  • Troublemaker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 05:21:24 PM »
The flaw of capitalism.

Offline Wrathes

• Normal Trainer
  • DO NOT DISTURB
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 10:48:48 PM »
The flaw of capitalism.
You got that right. :)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 11:07:08 PM »
Well, their pay is directly related to the demand for the job... (yes, some calculus ;) )

And that said, the less there are people who offer to be teachers, the more the pay will be.

I say that they deserve what they are paid, since most of the kids nowadays... no comments on their grammar and a facepalm on everything else.
I'm talking about the teachers in the USA, where everything is f*cked up. We're taxing ourselves to death, and we owe too much money to other countries(and the money still isn't being payed back). Then there's Obama. He tries to fix problems that are caused by not having enough money by spending more money. And then he ignores most of the problems and keeps going to other countries. A lot of people probably regret voting for him. And he hasn't done any of the good things that he said he would do if he became president. All he's done is made a stupid heath care plan that everyone hates now.

Offline Wire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 11:26:29 PM »
I mean Obama got elected more down to the fact that americans didn't want to look racist so they voted for him that way more than fo his promises for the future in my opinion. But still looking foward for his visit to Ireland.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2011, 11:42:21 PM »
 Well thank you guys who actually used this thread to congratulate me  ;D
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2011, 02:46:48 AM »
I mean Obama got elected more down to the fact that americans didn't want to look racist so they voted for him that way more than fo his promises for the future in my opinion. But still looking foward for his visit to Ireland.
They did vote for him because of his promises, because he said he would do all kinds of good things, and they also voted for him because he was black. And there were all of 18 year olds who didn't really care who was president, and didn't know anything about the people running for president. They just voted for Obama because there had never been a black president. My point is, people are stupid and regret their stupid decisions.

@Genbor: I congratulated you before I got into this discussion, just so you know.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 04:26:45 AM »
nope. I want a job that makes money, that is all i want.
Teachers make a lot of money. More than they should, actually. And they don't have to pay for their own insurance.

Are you chansey kidding me? Teachers do not actually make a lot of money, most can't expect to make more than 30k ($) a year, hell some janitors at my old high school made more than some of the teachers, plus teachers only work 8.5 months out of the year, then they all find part time jobs at places like Dairy Queen, or McDonald's. Teachers are far from making a lot of money.
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2011, 05:05:20 AM »
Wooohooo! So I finally graduated. Yea the speech given was written by me *cough* anyways it was very touching so I had a weak moment. Well just wanted to share it, but maybe I shouldn't have made a new topic. Anyways I'm pretty happy right now - although i will have to study even harder for my exams now - so I'm just sharing it with the world. *smileyface*

Even though its late...

*ARC gives this guy a round of applause*
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Wrathes

• Normal Trainer
  • DO NOT DISTURB
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2011, 06:05:09 AM »
They did vote for him because of his promises, because he said he would do all kinds of good things, and they also voted for him because he was black. And there were all of 18 year olds who didn't really care who was president, and didn't know anything about the people running for president. They just voted for Obama because there had never been a black president. My point is, people are stupid and regret their stupid decisions.
Think outside the box and you'll FIND out WHY Obama hasn't done much even though he's trying to. We have the problem of the War caused by 9/11 which is the great cause of our dept and surely Americans can think "stupidly" but that's the main flaw of any humans. If I were anybody, I'd put them into the shoes of Obama and figure how to solve the problem.
@teacher's commotion, you got that right most teachers don't make enough money, however DON'T MOST TEACHERS KNOW THEY WILL NOT MAKE MONEY IN PROGRESS. Only a FRACTION of them knows that and some rants they don't make enough. >.<

@Genbor- I've already congratulated you. :) Good job once again. ^^

@MODS: shouldn't WE move this wage commotion to a different/new thread. It's VERY off the topic and does NOT comprehend "I just Graduated!"

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »
 I know guys, and thank you; I just wanted to imply that it was getting off topic.  ;D

Offline Wire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »
Yeah Genbor well done on dropping out of college or graduating if you want to call it lhat but the problem with the American society is really Jersey Shore that just kill's million and millions of brain cells.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2011, 11:19:00 AM »
True, and that is why I think it should be worth on creating a new topic. But if you want to continue on here that's fine with me anyways, just let me know so I wont start checking every post. ;)