* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Get to know the team: EbonyDark  (Read 4789 times)

Offline EbonyDark

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Get to know the team: EbonyDark
« on: May 11, 2011, 06:42:25 PM »
Name: Becky
Quote: "The imagination is only limited to what you can imagine."
Position: PU Team Graphics Artist (I think.)

1. Do you have pets? Yes, a hairless cat named Pandy. (picture)
2. What is your favorite colour? Purple, Black and Gold
3. What kind of music do you like? Music for me is whatever I'm in the mood for. I have everything but rap, and even then I have one or two songs here and there.
4. What do you do on your free time besides spending time on PU? Spending time with my boyfriend.
5. What are your goals/dreams in life? I used to want to be a vet or a cartoonist, but now, just whatever I can get that doesn't involve to much movement.
6. What got you involved in PU? Me and my boyfriend were trying to find another MMO to play together... he did a search and found PU, but sadly it wasn't out yet. I saw some of the artwork and sprites posted on the forums and said 'Why not,' and posted my own... next thing I know, I'm being asked to join the team.
7. What makes you different from the rest of the PU team? Um... I have yet to do anything? lol no, really, I'm the only graphics artist, it seems.
8. Who do you admire? Why? Admire is a strong word... I don't really admire anyone... If I do, they're artists who are much better than myself.
9. Are you into sports?  If so which ones? I was into Swordfighting before my Fibromyalgia.
10. What is your dream job? I think this was asked already...
11. What was your first screenname? First screenname was MistressVixen. And I still use it today. Others were LadyWhylin, LadyCyrus, and BeckyRAT.
12. Do you have any piercings? I have 6, three in each ear. :P
13. Are you a lefty/righty? South-paw all the way.
14. Do you have any tattoo's? No, but I would have gotten one if I hadn't gotten Fibromyalgia.
15. Do you have any siblings?  If so, how many of each? Two older brothers, one older sister, and one younger sister. All are half.
16. What is your favorite website? Probably FurAffinity and Deviant Art... Thechanseyweather.com is also a great one. x3
17. Do you play computer games?  If so, which ones? WoW, Worms Armegeddon, Second Life, Left4Dead2, Garry's Mod, GTA4, Spore, and Team Fortress 2.
18. Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Wii (and everything on it,) and my DS.
19. Are you married or planing to get married? Devorced and currently in a relationship.
20. Which languages do you speak? English and bad English.
21. Do you drink? Rarely.
22. Do you smoke? God no. My mom just gave up smoking because of Ephezema.
23. Do you have a license? Yes.
   a) Do you own a car? Yes, a little Toyota Camry
   b) Have you ever been stopped for speeding? Once; on New Years. That was a long time ago.
24. Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?I sleep a good 10+ hours thanks to my FM.
25. How do you sleep? usually on my side or my stomach. I almost always have my arm under my pillow.
26. Have you ever been on an airplane? Yep, and a stunt plane, too.
27. Have you ever broken a bone? Yeah... 4 times. My left foot. Over a span of 2 years... First break was my ankle, getting up to answer a phone. (don't ask, I don't know.)
28. Do you wear jewelry? Yeah, I always have my earrings and my anklet. I used to wear rings, till I had an allergic reaction and it nearly took my finger off... that was a horrible night for me, having to cut off my wedding ring and a ring my grandma gave me when I was still in school...
29. How do you dress? Mostly sleeveless shirts or tanks, jeans or baggy cloth pants (not sweats) and a wallet chained to my hip. Shoes are either flip-flops or tennis shoes.
30. How many keys are on your keyring? ...Odd question but I have 5, with several of those little "cards" from various stores.
31. What time do you go to bed? Whenever my body tells me it's sleep time.
32. What's the freakiest thing you have done? First time I ever flew on an airliner was by myself; going to meet my boyfriend. I was a nervous wreck, because I don't do well in crowds.
33. Do you live alone? No, I have my cat and my boyfriend, and occasionally my son. <3
34. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? As many as I can before it gets to the point that I have to lay down from my pain.
35. How many hours a day do you spend in PU? Um... not a lot. I need to be here more often.
36. What is your favorite beverage? Used to be Pepsi... but now that I don't drink caffeine, it's de-caf pepsi or other non caffeine sodas like Fanta. ...Other than that; Strawberry Daiquiri
37. What do you hate? Pain, which is a daily thing.
38. What do you love? My boyfriend, My son, my cat, my friends... and Chocolate.
39. What is your religion? Agnostic.
40. What is your hair color? really dark brown that looks black.
41. How tall are you? 5'8"
42. How much do you weigh? 220... >_>

Also; for those who don't know what Fibromyalgia is; it's a disorder that causes widespred, unbearable pain all over my body, and even the slightest TOUCH triggers it. I'm also extremely worn down, day in, day out, So that explains why I've been slow with working on my stuff around here. (I plan to start on it this week, though.)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 06:45:46 PM by Kamaran »
The imagination is limited to what you can imagine.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Get to know the team: EbonyDark
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:44:40 PM »
What a pet! lol :P

Sorry to hear about your fibromyalgia, yes it's the first time I hear about that :(
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

zylonnick

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 08:53:50 PM »
Sorry to hear about your fibromyalgia, yes it's the first time I hear about that :(

I never heard from it either. Sorry to hear that.
*Realises he hasn't properly welcomed you yet and slaps himself for forgetting something so obvious*
Welcome to the team EbonyDark. The new team members are coming from everywhere at the same time it seems.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 09:02:11 PM »
Welcome to the team Ebony ~

Take your time creating stuff. All that matters is quality, not the speed. ^^

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline EbonyDark

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 11:06:40 PM »
Thanks everyone. :) also Yes, Pandy's a dork and I love her! x3

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 11:31:35 PM »
Yeah, my mom has the same problem sorry to hear :/

Welcome to the team!
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Fantom

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pika Pikachu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 01:36:36 AM »
Welcome to the team

Offline EbonyDark

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 03:26:18 AM »
Yeah, my mom has the same problem sorry to hear :/

Welcome to the team!

Your mom has my sympathy. I'd never wish this on anyone.

And thanks for the new welcomes. :)

Offline shadowbt

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 04:11:15 AM »
Wow what a cat :D.Welcome to the team Ebonydark!
All things come in good time.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 04:24:16 AM »
Hello and I apologize for your case.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness