* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP] Being a pokemon in Sinnoh  (Read 26302 times)

Offline Safur

• Beginning Trainer
  • The 15 years old RP'er
    • View Profile
[RP] Being a pokemon in Sinnoh
« on: May 22, 2011, 11:19:38 am »
Choose your pokemon's first form, and survive in your habitat!

You will play as a pokemon. To play this rp, you must be a first form pokemon, but leveling up and evolving is optional. You will start in the Egg Realm, which is where you hatch, and then you will move on to your correct habitat. You may visit other habitats, but you must keep mainly to your own habitat. Groups of pokemon may be formed in a single habitat with friends, but you may live solo. Your rp ends when you are fully evolved, have established a sturdy base, and retire from normal travel. City is for pokemon that are mainly kept as pets. Mountain is for the rock/steel/ground/flying pokemon. Lake is for water/ice pokemon. Ancient Tower is for dragon/psychic/dark pokemon. Forest is for the rest of the pokemon types and species not listed in the former habitats. The plot is in Sinnoh, but the other pokemon are allowed in the region. The plot is based in a time when pokemon and human's lived together with pokeball's to capture them. If you are a City pokemon, you may have an owner you live with, or you may be a stray pokemon. Power Station is for the mechanical pokemon that have a need for electricity or a steady source of power. Pokemon like Klink, Magnemite, and Porygon would go here to survive. (I know, sinnoh is new but it had a history too) Have fun, and enjoy the rp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Safur: Pansage (Pansage)
I was a pokemon that belonged to a mean trainer. He got me from an egg, but I was the wrong pokemon. He wanted the other pokemon, so he left me at level 1 in Sinnoh.
Moves: Only stratch.
Specialty:  group-battle.

Crazy Prophet: Klink (Klink)
Very well, I'm a klink, which whilst being non-gendered and clearly abiotic, I hatch from an egg into the mountain, being of the steel type. At the very bottom of the mountain is a cavern with a deep shaft winding towards the Earth's core. Ulta-conductive metals can be found within, electricity constantly feeding through its walls. Essentially, I require this electrical charge to survive, and only very sparingly may I venture outside, otherwise I would need to find a reliable source of energy. I start out with vice-grip. I look to the city as an obvious alternate to the dreary conditions I currently live in.

eddiedelta8: Shadow (Pichu)
I am pichu. When I hatched in the egg realm and am now in the world of sinnoh starting my journey to a wonderful life. I hatched at exactly 12:00 am (midnight I think I might have it mixed up) so I had to know something was different about me as I stepped into the forest I jumped when a blast of dark energy came out of my hand. I knew then I would be called by my new name; Shadow.
Ok normal pichu with a creepy grin it is.

Yukimenoko: Snorunt (Snorunt)
Moves:
- Powder Snow
- Leer

Yuki was born in a Snorunt tribe around the northern thundra places. Living in an abandoned shelter they gathered around. Yuki got banned out of the tribe because everyone kept claiming she was weak. Actually she never had a will to fight when it's unneeded. She has been running around a lot at the moment, struggling for her survival in the world.

Darkfire97: Cyndaquil (Cyndaquil)
Moves: Leer and Tackle.

Meowth: Porygon (Porygon)
Moves: Conversation, Conversation 2, Tackle and Sharpen

name: ponge
pokémon: Absol
moves: - Bite
           -Quick attack

Name: Crozza159
Pokemon: Shinx (Shinx)
Moveset: Tackle, Leer, Shock Wave
History (where hatched): A Luxray once guarded the power station, each day she would go outside to make sure no one entered, each night, she would sleep close to her precious egg. One day, she got into a battle whilst protecting the power station, she didn't stand a chance and was captured. The gentle warmth of the power station was enough to keep the egg alive. A few weeks later, the pokemon was ready and shinx emerged from his egg.

Name: PokemonMasterEthan
Pokemon: Mudkip (Mudkip)
Moves: Scratch, and Tackle
History: A Swampert stayed with it's egg until it hatched. The Swampert left after that, so the Mudkip had to learn by itself.

Name: Aqua999Amazing
Pokemon: Driply (squirtle)
I am Driply. I was hatched in a river in the egg realm so i became a very great swimmer. i was captured by a mean trainer so one day when he was asleep, i escaped and lived my life as a wild Squirtle in Sinnoh. I...am Driply
Moves: Tackle
Specialty: Hiding

I think I can't remember all of the players if they are with more than 10, so you can't join anymore.

JerryEDIT: Pending
JerryEDIT2: Cleaned up a little more. Profile skeleton is not a must, but keep in mind that you first need to get the RP approved to begin the RP. I'll let it for now, and will delete the posts non related to the actual RP in some time. Approved.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:54:20 pm by Safur »
Let's just have fun on the forum, until the game is released!

Offline Safur

• Beginning Trainer
  • The 15 years old RP'er
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Being a pokemon in Sinnoh
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 09:24:40 pm »
I wake up and I am in the middle of a forest.

Pansage, Pansage

I thought about the trainer who left me, I was the wrong pokemon.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 09:32:11 pm »
In a lab neer a powerstation a digital looking egg hatches
porygon porygon?
I wondered where I was I then start crawlling to the powerstation
ah the porygon is hatched now to time for me to catch it
The scientist try's to throw a sack over me I dodge it
I dodge it and tackle him, I then absorb the data for wheels, and shift the legs into them,I then start rolling till I got to the powerstation.

((I'm guessing you meen convertion instead of conversation))
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 03:24:29 am by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Safur

• Beginning Trainer
  • The 15 years old RP'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 03:35:54 pm »
((Yes))

I walked around looking for food and I found an apple tree, I took an apple and ate it.
Pansage, I became a bit happier.

Offline eddiedelta8

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 11:45:33 pm »

((i thought there were no pokeballs in this RP ??? ok moving on))

in the forest up in a tree a electrifying yellow looking egg was just about to hatch "CRACK" went  a bolt of lightning when the egg hatched and a special pichu was born
and the next thing i knew i got swooped up by a burlap sack.
PICHU!!!! i yelled hoping for help.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 03:58:45 am by eddiedelta8 »
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo (Pokemon - The First Movie)

zylonnick

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 08:12:32 pm »
In a natural cave, well covered and abandoned, an egg starts to hatch. The zubat hear the noise and attack the source of the the disturbance. I have just hatched and I'm surrounded by zubat. I prepare to attack, although I know I don't have no chance at all. Can anyone help me?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 08:23:59 pm »
I get bored and start exploring a nearby cave.
porygon!I yell as I see zubat surrounding an absol.
I use sharpen and then tackle,I hit a zubat with my beak like head that I sharpened.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline eddiedelta8

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 03:55:06 am »
as i was being carried by a mystery person i had heard echoes of a Pokemon yelling for help i knew i had to do something. and then i tried using a move

lets try Thunder shock
a shock of lightning hit the mystery person making him release the bag
Mystery man: Hey.you little squirt get back in the bag
i yelled Pichu! (no)
and hit him with another thunder shock stunning him
and ran to where i heard the cries for help
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo (Pokemon - The First Movie)

zylonnick

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 03:30:10 pm »
Out of nothing a porygon appeared attacking the zubat. We now had a fighting chance. I used bite on the nearest zubat and then used quick attack to take down a zubat that tried to attack the porygon in the back. Let's get out of here before the rest of the flock attacks!!! I shouted. After taking down 2 zubat who tried to block the exit, we escaped the cave. 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 03:34:29 pm by Ponge »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2011, 07:40:37 pm »
porygon pory? (why were the zubats attacking you?)I asked as we got out
I then shifted my legs into wheels again with conversionporygon porygon? (wanna race to the powerstation?)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline eddiedelta8

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 11:26:14 pm »
when i had got to the place where i thought i heard the cries for help
i thought saw two Pokemon running out of the cave one with round feet and another that looked like it had a horn thing on its head.
i shouted pic.... (hey wai....)as i got hit by a zubat with a quick attack
and passed out by the surprise attack
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 11:28:09 pm by eddiedelta8 »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 11:31:19 pm »
I here a pichu the *thump*porygon?(what was that?)
i look behind me and see a zubat hovering over a fainted pichu, i then tackle i the zubat, and start carrying the pichu on my back.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 11:39:12 pm by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline eddiedelta8

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 11:36:51 pm »
i awaken to find a porygon carrying me and asked pichu pi(who are you? and did you save me from the zubat lurking in the cave?)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 11:40:44 pm »
porygon pory (my name is porygon, and i tackled the zubat, then rolled away with you on my back)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Safur

• Beginning Trainer
  • The 15 years old RP'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2011, 11:10:33 am »
With scratch I took another apple and ate it, I was lucky because nobody was around.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 12:08:46 pm by Safur »