* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: If pokemon crossed over into our world  (Read 40576 times)

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
Re: If pokemon crossed over into our world
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 05:34:51 PM »
Gravlers and Voltorbs would be the new face of alqaeda.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 05:48:01 PM »
I would ride my charizard

Bring blastoice to a watergun fight

Bring torterra with me to help my garden grow

Have a arcanine to fight bad guys with

I would have a gardevoir to put my foes to sleep

I would have a skitty to play with

My life would be set

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Wire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 06:55:35 PM »
I would cross into their world and claim it has m yown and become the first human to set foot and name it after myself.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 08:26:43 PM »
Interesting question... I too have long pondered on what would happen to the world as we know it.
Guys, let's be sensible. What would actually happen is this: Everyone would accept the new pokemon, world peace would break out so that little 10 year old children would be allowed to go on adventures. Money as an entity would become next to useless, used only for luxuries. Many people would perform services for free, and most importantly, I'd get a goddamn charizard.
Declan said it all, although I would also add that: crime would be almost non-existent, except for a real-life Team Nuclear-Warhead; and that there wouldn't be a World War fought with nothing but Pokémon, ensuring a very low human life loss ratio.
                                                                            Cheers, Genbor
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 08:42:04 PM »

My sarcasm radar seems to be picking something up. Is it YOU, Meowth?

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 09:00:16 PM »
Guys, let's be sensible. What would actually happen is this: Everyone would accept the new pokemon, world peace would break out so that little 10 year old children would be allowed to go on adventures. Money as an entity would become next to useless, used only for luxuries. Many people would perform services for free, and most importantly, I'd get a goddamn charizard.

And I'd be relaxin with my Gardevoir
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2011, 09:10:43 PM »
*Munchlax is evolving!*

EVERYONE RUNNN FFFFUUUUU

*cough* Correction *cough* Wailmer
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 09:47:26 PM »
I say, I capture A Leavanny, A Froslass, A Infernape, A Altaria, and revive A Carracosta.

And then I use team to be my bodygaurds and travel companions to explore the entire world ~ Yay adventure ~

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline EbonyDark

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 07:18:47 PM »
Lets not forget the Christians would try to eliminate them before they teach "evolution" to the 'children.'

I estimate several things if Pokemon ever became real: Our technology would advance greatly. Living lives would be a lot easier due to the worker type of pokemon, or people would loose jobs left and right and would start yet another recession.

Furries would turn up with even MORE zoophilia and I'd have to go around claiming to be something else ... again. *facepalm.*
The imagination is limited to what you can imagine.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2011, 10:04:50 PM »
Ebony, you furry. :O

Pokemon only work in the pokemon universe because it is, in fact, a fictional world in which everyone is nice and people can survive being lit on fire or launched into the stratosphere. In real life, many pokemon would be hunted to extinction to keep them from killing the christ out of entire cities. That includes violent and superpowered pokemon as well as ones whose mere existence causes hazards.

For instance, Wailord's favorite pokemon: Wailord. That thing might not be violent, but it sure is big. like, massive. Its probably bigger than some islands. Do you have any idea how many ships full of people we would lose a year from those buggers coming up to the surface from underneath tankers? Garydos would probably tear its fair share of people to pieces. And unlike sharks, Garydos will attack things for no reason, including humans.
Charizard's another one. Anything that has the potential to "Melt mountains" could also massacre entire major cities.
Machoke, Diglett, Ekans? They'd probably be safe. Not considerably dangerous compared to other, real animals.
Gardevior would become bodyguards, what with their "protect until death" attitude.

Alakazam... Alakazam wouldn't even be considered an animal. They're supposed to have an IQ of 300. That's three times as much as the human average. There would be entire, highly advanced cities of Alakazam. They would invent a cheap, abundant, reusable and renewable alternative to gasoline. They would invent a new, better form of government. Some of them might even take over the reigns of human leadership.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:23:47 PM by Frenchfry »

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2011, 10:12:56 PM »
So basically... overkill.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2011, 11:25:12 PM »
Whaddaya mean, skippy?

Offline eddiedelta8

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2011, 11:56:18 PM »
Ebony, you furry. :O

Pokemon only work in the pokemon universe because it is, in fact, a fictional world in which everyone is nice and people can survive being lit on fire or launched into the stratosphere. In real life, many pokemon would be hunted to extinction to keep them from killing the christ out of entire cities. That includes violent and superpowered pokemon as well as ones whose mere existence causes hazards.

For instance, Wailord's favorite pokemon: Wailord. That thing might not be violent, but it sure is big. like, massive. Its probably bigger than some islands. Do you have any idea how many ships full of people we would lose a year from those buggers coming up to the surface from underneath tankers? Garydos would probably tear its fair share of people to pieces. And unlike sharks, Garydos will attack things for no reason, including humans.
Charizard's another one. Anything that has the potential to "Melt mountains" could also massacre entire major cities.
Machoke, Diglett, Ekans? They'd probably be safe. Not considerably dangerous compared to other, real animals.
Gardevior would become bodyguards, what with their "protect until death" attitude.

Alakazam... Alakazam wouldn't even be considered an animal. They're supposed to have an IQ of 300. That's three times as much as the human average. There would be entire, highly advanced cities of Alakazam. They would invent a cheap, abundant, reusable and renewable alternative to gasoline. They would invent a new, better form of government. Some of them might even take over the reigns of human leadership.

evrything you said might come true if pokemon were real but i hate the charizard part i wanna fly around everywhere  >:o
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo (Pokemon - The First Movie)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2011, 12:11:49 AM »
Like it or no, a violent dragon with apocalyptic powers would never be allowed to live in this world.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2011, 12:12:56 AM »
Beastiality rates would rocket.
MAN MEAT <3