* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: If pokemon crossed over into our world  (Read 40569 times)

Offline velejo

• Beginning Trainer
  • Hey Do You Like Tentacles???
    • View Profile
Re: If pokemon crossed over into our world
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 12:25:19 AM »
Bestiality? seriously? ...  ??? WTF  ???

I'd understand if it were a gardevoir.  List Some foolish mortals/

Offline eddiedelta8

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 01:07:09 AM »
Like it or no, a violent dragon with apocalyptic powers would never be allowed to live in this world.

if you wouldve said apocalyptic powers  instead of the power to melt mountains i wouldnt want a charizard anymore :o 
but you mention it now so ya now i wouldnt want a charizard  8)

if all the friendly non dangerous Pokemon were real everything would be in peace and technology would definitely increase you wouldn't have to walk anywhere because abra would be able to tele port you and you can fly anywhere you want with a pigeot if you dont have a abra and blastoise well....it depends it can be friendly or not it could become the new fire department torterras would take care of the vegetable food supply and deerling and the evolved form of it could be kept as either domesticated pets or hunting game the same thing with stantler. and magikarp would be the fish we eat including the other fish pokemon and the deer like Pokemon would be the meat we eat so would miltanks and sproinks.
 and snubbull can be a pet and granbull can be a guard dog/pet along with the legendary's....well i think the government would know not to mess with them and yes gardevoir and i think gallade to will be almost human sized body guards
as for milk it will also come from miltanks as the name implies
porygons will be used to hack computers (only government will have for certain reasons)
and that is about it and man this is one long post...
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo (Pokemon - The First Movie)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2011, 01:12:00 AM »
And what, out of curiosity, would be done about all the men and women being put out of a job because of all that?

Offline eddiedelta8

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2011, 01:17:28 AM »
well the pokemon would be owned by the men and women so they would have to train the pokemon to do a certain job which can be hard depending on what pokemon you are using and what type of pokemon it is (fire,grass,water)and for the people who dont need pokemon for jobs would do whatever oh and bankers would be alakazam and alakazam can also be a scientist
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo (Pokemon - The First Movie)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2011, 01:28:13 AM »
execution... JK

Well, the workless women who are dramatically deparate for money could... never mind.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2011, 01:04:46 PM »
Ebony, you furry. :O

Pokemon only work in the pokemon universe because it is, in fact, a fictional world in which everyone is nice and people can survive being lit on fire or launched into the stratosphere. In real life, many pokemon would be hunted to extinction to keep them from killing the christ out of entire cities. That includes violent and superpowered pokemon as well as ones whose mere existence causes hazards.

For instance, Wailord's favorite pokemon: Wailord. That thing might not be violent, but it sure is big. like, massive. Its probably bigger than some islands. Do you have any idea how many ships full of people we would lose a year from those buggers coming up to the surface from underneath tankers? Garydos would probably tear its fair share of people to pieces. And unlike sharks, Garydos will attack things for no reason, including humans.
Charizard's another one. Anything that has the potential to "Melt mountains" could also massacre entire major cities.
Machoke, Diglett, Ekans? They'd probably be safe. Not considerably dangerous compared to other, real animals.
Gardevior would become bodyguards, what with their "protect until death" attitude.

Alakazam... Alakazam wouldn't even be considered an animal. They're supposed to have an IQ of 300. That's three times as much as the human average. There would be entire, highly advanced cities of Alakazam. They would invent a cheap, abundant, reusable and renewable alternative to gasoline. They would invent a new, better form of government. Some of them might even take over the reigns of human leadership.
I actually wouldn't mind having Alakazam as presidents and prime ministers and all of that stuff.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2011, 01:32:34 PM »
They're supposed to have an IQ of 300. That's three times as much as the human average.
I think you mean OVER 5000.

Diamond Pokedex Entry:
Its superb memory lets it recall everything it has experienced from birth. Its IQ exceeds 5,000.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2011, 04:54:57 PM »
Nothing should be that smart. but Dr. eggman exceeds 300. Now what about Gengar?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2011, 12:37:21 AM »
They're supposed to have an IQ of 300. That's three times as much as the human average.
I think you mean OVER 5000.

Diamond Pokedex Entry:
Its superb memory lets it recall everything it has experienced from birth. Its IQ exceeds 5,000.
Aw nuts. We're worms to them.
So, pokemon's existence would turn US into the animals and Alakazam into the civilized ones.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2011, 09:41:34 AM »
Good thing I'm from Europe then. :D
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2011, 08:54:24 PM »
they can teleport to you and take Europe over, you know.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2011, 09:02:07 PM »
Besides, I mean "US" as in "us", with emphasis. Not United States.

Miscommunicationlol

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2011, 10:07:45 PM »
Alakazams can remember everything and has the brain of a super computer.
But learning it a fifth move has been impossible so far... -u-

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:11:29 PM by Yukimenoko »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2011, 10:42:46 PM »
If pokemon became real, I'd never pay for gas again.  I'd just ride my Charizard everywhere.  But, lets be real here.  Pokemon becoming real would make for the strangest arms race in history. I can see it now.  WW3 would be caused by nations fighting to control legendary pokemon.  Overall i'm not sure if pokemon becoming real would be a good thing or not but, I would get a chance to have my own Charizard.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »
Well Alakazam might be smart, but he knows nothing about etiquette. You shouldn't use two spoons while eating...

Besides, I mean "US" as in "us", with emphasis. Not United States.

Miscommunicationlol
Haha yeah, I meant it as a joke anyways, but I did think you wrote United States. 8D
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!