Entertainment > Other Games

Super Smash Bros. the Fourth, Esq.

(1/28) > >>

boyben10:
It was announced at E3. It has come, after 4 years of waiting. It will be on both the 3DS and the Wii U. This topic, Discuss the game, make predictions. Me? I hope for less Third-Party Characters, And, also, For Slowking to be added to the game. Mewtwo and Lucario Were made into fighters, Slowking starred in my favorite pokemon Movie of all time, Pokemon Movie 2000, so I believe he should be put into the game as well.

More Characters I think should be added:

-Toon Zelda/Tetra-
Toon Zelda Could be similar to Regular Zelda, Like Toon Link is to Regular Link. Tetra would be Fast, But not quite as fast as shiek. She would do more Damage than Shiek, but with Shorter range, though she might have explosives of some kind to use.

-Majora Link-
He would Be Identical to Link, Except faster and Weaker. He would be able to transform using Masks, and, for a final Smash, would equip the Fierce Diety Mask, Which would be a similar transformation as Wario to Wario man. He would be Very fast, Shoot lazers, and Be Taller than regular Link. He would be invincible, with his Helix sword, He would have Long range as well. He would have a mostly Unique Moveset from Regular Majora Link.

-Ridley-
He's a Big Scary Dinosaur-Type Monster. He was a boss in The Subspace emissary adventure mode, Though I think he could easily pass as a fighter.

-Kid Icarus Chars. Revealed at E3-
From What I saw, He has a big sword, and, there is also a pretty cool looking villain.

So, Add your thoughts, Opinions, Possible Character Lists, Things you hope to be changed, and Any other thing You want in the Most Recent Super Smash Bros. Installment.

St. Jimmy:
I think that they should add Pacman as a character.

PkMn Trainer Black:
Put in lloyd irving. I already planned his total actions.

Desbear:
I think they should put in Megaman

PkMn Trainer Black:
He'd be OP'd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version