* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Profiles] Rising Legends  (Read 21878 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [Profiles] Rising Legends
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 04:44:23 PM »
Also;

Arceas => Arceus
immanent => imminent (immanent means something else, and I don't think that's what you meant ;) )
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 04:37:18 PM »
Trainer (i have likle so never done this b4)

Username:deadae
Character Name:laura
Character Gender:female
Character Age:15
Short Backstory:laura was born in virridian city. she grew up with the dream of becoming an elite four member and she loves the rare steel type of pokemon. She lives with her father after her mom left to become a pokemon watcher.Laura hopes to find her mom in her travels to become an Elite 4 member. She is a nice person but ppl find her skills as a trainer lack.
Pokemon Collected (if any):A year after her mother had became a pokemon watcher she new her daughter loved steel pokemon, so she brought laura a pokemon from far away this pokemon was called riolu and was not a steel type but would evolve into one when it became happy with laura.
Appearance (Picture preferred, but not necesary)Trainer:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvWxZV8jY6jjZERizv5vGciYYed1iUVLtk42T1LoI8B0sNL3iylFwdQrQ

i dont know if the pick will show but ill post it as my profile pic so u can see her
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 04:44:05 PM »
Trainer (i have likle so never done this b4)

Username:deadae
Character Name:laura
Character Gender:female
Character Age:15
Short Backstory:laura was born in virridian city. she grew up with the dream of becoming an elite four member and she loves the rare steel type of pokemon. She lives with her father after her mom left to become a pokemon watcher.Laura hopes to find her mom in her travels to become an Elite 4 member. She is a nice person but ppl find her skills as a trainer lack.
Pokemon Collected (if any):A year after her mother had became a pokemon watcher she new her daughter loved steel pokemon, so she brought laura a pokemon from far away this pokemon was called riolu and was not a steel type but would evolve into one when it became happy with laura.
Appearance (Picture preferred, but not necesary)Trainer:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvWxZV8jY6jjZERizv5vGciYYed1iUVLtk42T1LoI8B0sNL3iylFwdQrQ

i dont know if the pick will show but ill post it as my profile pic so u can see her

Approved

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 07:50:34 PM »
Trainer
username:Zorocario
short backstory:Zoro was born in Pallet Town. He grew up with pokemon all his life because his parents were Pokemon breeders, but his biggest dream is to become a elite four trainer. He is a kind person and people looks away because they think his dream is to far of reach.
Pokemon collected:Weavile and Blaziken that was a gift from his parents for becoming a pokemon trainer.
appearance: no one know why but he wears a mask to hide his face
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:14:13 PM by zorocario »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 01:43:23 AM »
Trainer
username:Zorocario
short backstory:Zoro was born in Pallet Town. He grew up with pokemon all his life because his parents were Pokemon breeders, but his biggest dream is to be a elite four trainer. He is a kind person and people looks away because they think his drean is to far of reach.
Pokemon collected:Weavile and Blaziken that was a gift from his parents for becoming a pokemon trainer.
appearance: no one know why but he wears a mask to hide it face

Accepted, as long as you aren't a beginning trainer. Just FYI to everyone, you CAN be an experienced trainer.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 04:20:01 PM »
Username: Robbase231
Character Name: Giovanni
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 48
Organization: The Initiative 
Pokemon collected: UNKNOWNx6 (they spell ARCEUS)
Initiative's pokemon: Psychic, Fighting, UNKNOWN, Ghost, Dark

Story:
Giovanni, Once one of the most feared criminal bosses of the pokemon world, Giovanni left Team rocket and his ties to it years ago. He has been under the radar for a long time. The former Boss has a new mission in life now. The threat of human extinction from the God Pokemon Arceas is immanent, and he had seen a vision granted by the UNKNOWN of all of humanity dying at this all powerful beings might. He refuses to let this happen, however a criminal organization is not what he needed to save human kind.

He saw the light upon the visions of death. Now his goal is one thing...Kill Arceus....Kill God before it kills humanity. His Secret organization is situated in the Ruins of Alph; with the UNKNOWN. While he hasn't gained control of them, they are in alliance with him and they do help protect him.

The initiative is an elite organization. The people of this organization all have psychic ability, higher up people have more powerful powers, and Giovanni at the top has been given secrets by the UNKNOWN, and has the most developed mental powers of humans, though he doesn't leave the UNKNOWN much.

The goal of the organization is to amass as many Legends as he can with the UNKNOWN'S help and hopefully find a way to Defeat Arceas once and for all.

Giovanni's Organization is not about killing people, it is about saving humanity. And if humans want to stop that, well humanity as a whole is more important than one life.

Reconsidered, and Approved! Sorry Rob!

Offline Aura-Wolf

• Beginning Trainer
  • Behold, The Power of Aura!
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Profile Page
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2011, 11:30:29 PM »
User Name: Aura-Wolf

Character Name: Kiro

Character Age: 16

Starter Pokemon: Riolu (Had Riolu since 10, evolved to Lucario around 12).

Pokemon Collected: Lucario, Servine, Larvesta, Zweilous, Lampent, and Electabuzz.

Background: Kiro is true-hearted trainer who had dreamt of becoming a Pokemon Master ever since he was little. Later on in his life, he became friends with a Riolu he had saved from certain death. It was an illness of unknown origin. Kiro's father told him that Kiro and Riolu had matching auras. So, for a couple of years, Kiro's father taught him the way of the Aura Guardian. After two years, Kiro's father mysteriously disappeared around the time Kiro set out to become a trainer. The mother remained at home after retiring from being a Gym Leader in the Johto region. With his heart and mind set with his best friend Riolu, he set off on a journey to become a Pokemon Master. After turning 16, he had already recieved seven badges in the Sinnoh region but never attempted to obtain eighth and instead moved on to the Unova region and already obtained his first badge. Most of his time was spent learning more on how to read aura and training with his Pokemon. Kiro still has much to learn...

Appearance: (He has darker brown hair with golden eyes like a Wolf.)

My Loyal, Beloved Pokémon! One of the Best Trainers In America!

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 01:16:16 AM »
WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING PROFILES FOR A WHILE! PLEASE READ THE OOCC PAGE!

I AM NOW ACCEPTING PROFILES AGAIN!

User Name: Aura-Wolf

Character Name: Kiro

Character Age: 16

Starter Pokemon: Riolu (Had Riolu since 10, evolved to Lucario around 12).

Pokemon Collected: Lucario, Servine, Larvesta, Zweilous, Lampent, and Electabuzz.

Background: Kiro is true-hearted trainer who had dreamt of becoming a Pokemon Master ever since he was little. Later on in his life, he became friends with a Riolu he had saved from certain death. It was an illness of unknown origin. Kiro's father told him that Kiro and Riolu had matching auras. So, for a couple of years, Kiro's father taught him the way of the Aura Guardian. After two years, Kiro's father mysteriously disappeared around the time Kiro set out to become a trainer. The mother remained at home after retiring from being a Gym Leader in the Johto region. With his heart and mind set with his best friend Riolu, he set off on a journey to become a Pokemon Master. After turning 16, he had already recieved seven badges in the Sinnoh region but never attempted to obtain eighth and instead moved on to the Unova region and already obtained his first badge. Most of his time was spent learning more on how to read aura and training with his Pokemon. Kiro still has much to learn...

Appearance: (He has darker brown hair with golden eyes like a Wolf.)

The RP takes place in Kanto and Orre. Your character is accepted, but must find a way to get to Kanto or Orre within the first couple posts.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 04:20:26 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2011, 05:05:00 AM »
Username: Cortex J.
Character Name: Darkrai
Moveset: Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Faint Attack, Dream Eater, Substitute, Flash
Being Chased: no
Location: Travelling around Orre, doesn't stay in one place too long.
Backstory: darkrai became tired of being hunted in Sinnoh because of his supposedly evil power. He made his way to the Orre Region, where the land was uninhabitable. While there, he was able to learn to control his special ability, and can now walk around peacefully without causing any nightmares, however, he is easily angered, and will punish people without hesitation with his power.
Appearence:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:25:07 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2011, 05:55:54 AM »
Character: MEWTWO
Moveset: Shadow ball, Thunder, Aurasphere, Psystrike, Recover, Rain dance
Being Chased: Yes (team Rocket)
Lvl: 85
Backstory:
Created by Team Rocket, Mewtwo once tried to distroy all of humanity in a powerful storm, but mew convinced him otherwise. He is Rarely seen without Mew and respects Her decisions, and She Plays as his conscious and is teaching him right from wrong. Mewtwo is kind of going through reform if you think about it

Character Mew
Moveset: Transform, Shadowball, Shadowpunch, Anchient power, Metronome, Rest
Lvl: 100
being chased:
Backstory
Mew follows the poor lost Mewtwo, showing it the error of its ways and teaching it to be a good little pokemon. Though She is cute, she isn't afraid to give a beating on Mewtwo and teach him some manners the old fashion way.

She stays close by To the powerful Mewtwo at all times to make sure he doesn't get into anything "mischievous", and she knows Mewtwo actually finds her chiding motherly way kind of annoying, but she thinks its adorable when he gets cranky

Together they take care of the cloned pokemon Mewtwo created on his attempt to distroy humanity, but now they are a big family to them, and Mew is delighted to know that Mewtwo would protect his little family with its life

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:59:12 AM by Robbase231 »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2011, 06:31:43 AM »
Username: Cortex J.
Character Name: Darkrai
Moveset: Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Faint Attack, Dream Eater, Substitute, Flash
Being Chased: no
Location: Travelling around Orre, doesn't stay in one place too long.
Backstory: darkrai became tired of being hunted in Sinnoh because of his supposedly evil power. He made his way to the Orre Region, where the land was uninhabitable. While there, he was able to learn to control his special ability, and can now walk around peacefully without causing any nightmares, however, he is easily angered, and will punish people without hesitation with his power.
Appearence:
User Name: Augustus

Character Name: Augustus

Character Age: 17

Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Now a Typhlosion).

Pokemon Collected: Pichu, Typhlosion, Aipom, Jolteon, Beedrill, Noctowl, Ghastly, Poliwhirl, Hitmonlee.

Background: He started his journey at age 11, but has spent 6 traveling Johto. This is because he has stayed in many places for months in order to know everything about the pokemon that live on those caves, rivers, and mountains. It took him 6 long years to defeat the gym leaders and collect the 8 badges, but it was because he spend too much time in Johto that he was able to defeat all gym leaders with very little effort. Now that he has collected the 8th badge he is ready to challenge to become Johto League chamipion, he has stayed at the Pokemon League for 6 moths now and knows every corner of it, after competing  in the pokemon league he plans to head back home to later leave once again. His new destination will be Kanto.

Appearance:
Character: MEWTWO
Moveset: Shadow ball, Thunder, Aurasphere, Psystrike, Recover, Rain dance
Being Chased: Yes (team Rocket)
Lvl: 85
Backstory:
Created by Team Rocket, Mewtwo once tried to distroy all of humanity in a powerful storm, but mew convinced him otherwise. He is Rarely seen without Mew and respects Her decisions, and She Plays as his conscious and is teaching him right from wrong. Mewtwo is kind of going through reform if you think about it

Character Mew
Moveset: Transform, Shadowball, Shadowpunch, Anchient power, Metronome, Rest
Lvl: 100
being chased:
Backstory
Mew follows the poor lost Mewtwo, showing it the error of its ways and teaching it to be a good little pokemon. Though She is cute, she isn't afraid to give a beating on Mewtwo and teach him some manners the old fashion way.

She stays close by To the powerful Mewtwo at all times to make sure he doesn't get into anything "mischievous", and she knows Mewtwo actually finds her chiding motherly way kind of annoying, but she thinks its adorable when he gets cranky

Together they take care of the cloned pokemon Mewtwo created on his attempt to distroy humanity, but now they are a big family to them, and Mew is delighted to know that Mewtwo would protect his little family with its life

Accepted.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 04:59:40 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2011, 11:30:29 PM »

Legendary Pokemon

Username:Meowth
Character Name:Manaphy(Egg right now.)
Character Gender:Male
Character Age:0
Short Backstory:Manaphy was still in his egg when a trainer(Mean) found him, the trainer has been trying to hatch him, unfortunately the trainer has been trowing him around trying to hatch him.
Being Chased? (Yes or no): no
Location (Same as pokemon, except for trainer. You may also roam.):In egg somehwere in kanto,egg being thrown around by a trainer who wants him to hatch soon.
Appearance (Required for Legendary pokemon):
Hatched form.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2011, 11:54:49 PM »

Legendary Pokemon

Username:Meowth
Character Name:Manaphy(Egg right now.)
Character Age:0
Short Backstory:Manaphy was still in his egg when a trainer(Mean) found him, the trainer has been trying to hatch him, unfortunately the trainer has been trowing him around trying to hatch him.
Being Chased? (Yes or no): no
Location (Same as pokemon, except for trainer. You may also roam.):In egg somehwere in kanto,egg being thrown around by a trainer who wants him to hatch soon.
Appearance (Required for Legendary pokemon):
Hatched form.

Accepted

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 01:18:17 AM »
Trainer

Username:Darkstar64
Character Name: Jason
Character Age:14
Short Backstory:Starting his pokemon journey a late due to wanting to train at home before leaving, Jason has just started his journey with his friend, Snivy. He's experienced with pokemon, just not very strong. He cares for pokemon, and understands that pokemon can be great with a little effort.
Pokemon Collected (if any): Snivy
Appearance (Picture preferred, but not necesary):

Yes, that's Lan Hikari. Problem?

Accepted.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2011, 05:09:20 PM »
username: Robbase231
character name: Malachi Lockhart
Character gender: Male
Character age: 14

Backstory: Malachi has been on the road three years now, Traveling the coldest, darkest parts of the Pokemon world. He is the shy timid sort, and he isn't quick to open up to people. As far as gym battles and competitions, he hasn't really put himself or his three pokemon, a Glaceon, Empoleon, and a Weavile out there for publicity or fame. He is a good trainer though, despite his meek disposition, and although he usually hangs around in dark and cold places, something has drawn him out to compete in the tournaments this year.
When it comes to training, he has been extremely diligent in his pokemon's well being and strength, they have been through a lot together, even saved eachothers lives in the harsh remote terrain they trained in.
He is highly resistant to cold and cold climates, resourceful and quick thinking, only his social skills are next to nill due to the fact that he spent most of his time away from people in general. 

He has a bit of a stutter, as he didn't speak that much growing up, or at all during his training...but he is still a nice guy, just shy. He decides the best place to start his debut is the pokemon league in Kanto, Taking the S.S Anne to Vermillion City (Im under the impression that we are using both regions, if we are only using Orre, S.S anne would be going that way)