* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: TheSolx's RP Profile  (Read 7177 times)

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
TheSolx's RP Profile
« on: November 11, 2011, 10:59:34 pm »
Just wanted to post my RP profile  ::)

Name: Solar
Nick: The Solx

Solar were born and grew up in Violet City (Johto). He found his first Pokémon, a Rhyhorn that he called Rhay, wounded outside the city when he were 8 years old and cared it back to health. When he became 10 years, he received a Mudkip, which are very rare in Johto, from Prof. Elm in New Bark Town. At the age of 15 he leaves Johto and travels to Hoenn to find new Pokémon.

3 years later, now 18 years old, he arrives on this new, mysterious island together with his most trusted and powerful Pokémon.
Though, just a few days after he arrives, most of his Pokémon are stolen by a shady figure which Solar begins to hunt to get back his companions. (And that's his main goal once we get in-game)

Solar favors Ground-type Pokémon, mostly with a 2nd type, but also trains non-Ground Pokémon that he uses in battles where Ground-type would surely lose.

Team:

Rhay (Rhydon) (M)
Rhay were the first Pokémon Solar befriended.
He found it wounded outside Violet City and took care of it. They have been together for 10 years and are very good friends.
During Solar's journey, Rhay have been irreplaceable as both a friend and fighter. Together they have fought off parts of both Team Rocket and Team Magma in Hoenn.
When they arrive on the island, Rhay is one of the Pokémon that is stolen from Solar.

Marshe (Swampert) (F)
Marshe are the same Mudkip that Solar received from Prof. Elm back 8 years ago.
During Solar's journey through Hoenn 3 years ago, Marshe were irreplaceable as Solar's best Water-type when they fought against Team Magma.
Marshe is the only Pokémon that is not stolen and is Solar's only hope to get the others back.

King (Nidoking) (M)
Solar meet King pretty early in his journey. King attacked Solar when he were still a Nidoran, trying to impress a Female Nidoran, just east of Azaela Town.
His attempt failed as Solar caught him with one Pokéball before he got into reach to attack.
King has a Naive and Brave nature, often trying to impress the other Pokémon Solar's team by running recklessly into battle.
He is stolen when Solar arrives at the Island.

Geode (Graveler) (M)
Solar meet and caught Geode (as Geodude) in Mount Mortar.
His Adamant and Calm nature makes him irreplaceable as he uses his moves to find weaknesses in the opponents defenses. In other words, he is a very Intelligent Pokémon.
During training in Hoenn, Geode evolved into Graveler. Solar is hoping that he will evolve into a Golem soon.
He is stolen from Solar when they arrive on the Island.

Stox (Onix) (M)
During Solar's journey in Hoenn, Stox is the first Pokémon he "catches".
When exploring the Granite Cave outside Dewford Town, Stox bores and fall through the ceiling of the cave and lands headfirst in front of Solar, who takes him to the local PokéCenter.
He is stolen from Solar when they reach the Island.

Mopp (Camerupt) (F)
Mopp were formerly owned by a Team Magma Grunt that abandoned her after losing to Solar's Marshe.
Solar took Mopp with him and trained her.
Eventually, she evolved into Camerupt because of her love to her new Trainer.
She is Solar's favorite Fire-type.
She were stolen when they arrived on the Island.

Will fill in more later. Had to go ;D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 06:08:47 pm by TheSolx »

Offline Level5Pidgey

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • Use Gust!
    • View Profile
    • Pidgey's Philosophical Game Design
Re: TheSolx's Team RP Story
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 11:34:59 pm »
... I'll give you three guesses?

You know, if this is for an RP - it's probably better off in the RP forum... as you said in your original post...
Read my Game Design Blog!

And that one, lone, distressed flying Krabby went on to become the most powerful being in the Universe.

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
Re: TheSolx's Team RP Story
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 12:09:20 am »
... I'll give you three guesses?

You know, if this is for an RP - it's probably better off in the RP forum... as you said in your original post...

I could have guessed... Well, thanks for moving it ^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: TheSolx's RP Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 08:57:35 pm »
Profile? What for? ???
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: TheSolx's RP Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 11:31:17 pm »
Just wanted to post my RP profile  ::)

I'll give you 3 guesses...