Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

[Anime] Air Gear.

(1/3) > >>

Dkiddeh:
Hello everyone,

Did some of you watch Air Gear ? What did u think of it?
i personally like this anime very much, alot of action, alot of fun!

Discuss.

With kind Regards,
Dkiddeh

EnvyKarnie:
i love the anime i like Agito/Akito

Silver:
To be honest, Air Gear wants to be Eureka Seven, but can't be.
But thats no fault of its own, BONES is a hard studio to contend with.

Darkstar64:
For someone who doesn't watch a lot of anime, I have to say it was really good. I wished it had gone on longer, but Japanese anime seems to end at really...specific moments.

Silver:

--- Quote from: Darkstar64 on December 06, 2011, 05:48:07 AM ---For someone who doesn't watch a lot of anime, I have to say it was really good. I wished it had gone on longer, but Japanese anime seems to end at really...specific moments.

--- End quote ---

Not good ones. I could say that theres a very large number of animes that end properly. I've been guilty of going "dammit! what a stupid ending!" many times, and sometimes, it actually was a stupid ending, but for most animes I've watched, its very hard to come up with an ending whats better than the one that was given. The ending is what stays in your mind the most about the series since its the last thing you see, if the anime has a bad ending, it leaves oyy with bad thoughts about it. Good animes end, and you complain sometimes, but then you stop and think and come to terms with it actually was quite a GOOD ending, and there was no better way to actually end it.

Of course, there are a good number of animes that purposely use cliffhangers to make you go read the manga they're based on. You gotta remember, its entertainment, but its also business, so if an anime is based off of a manga, the anime is a means to promote the original work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version