* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] In a corrupted world  (Read 45338 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] In a corrupted world
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2011, 11:17:59 PM »
Latias looks at them and sighs

"i will guide you two out of here... allright?"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2011, 11:57:11 PM »
After all the fun, We hear some voices. I went to see what its was and its was a human having fun with his Houndoom. I watch in enjoyment. Then the Dark figures show up and battle the kid and his houndoom it wasnt a fair fight. I told Rose and Zoura to run and hide. I watch and saw that the dark figures took the kid pokemon. After the figures left and i couldnt see them and i went outside to try to cheer him up. His face was dissappointment. I knew he was Upset. My anger got stonger for the dark figures.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #122 on: December 23, 2011, 12:07:24 AM »
Yuki sat in her own room. It was dark and the only window was very high, leaving a little moonlight that lit her room a little. It gave a warm comfortable feeling to help someone. And with many ghost types being able to use hallucination skills they can't track back to her for blaming her on letting the Dusknoir escape. She smiled a little bit. She knew that it was the best for her to forget what happened today.

Yume got a message from the base being under attack and landed just before the entrance. "A strange latias they said. This looks just more than strange." Yume looked at the various vehicles that were crashed in the building. She sighed. "That will be a lot of repairings..." She walked inside.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 23, 2011, 12:28:37 AM »
I was crouched on the ground, freaking out. There was chaos all around me, buildings on fire, people running and screaming, pokemon were attacking left and right. I couldn't help but cry in all this madness.

What...how... why are they doing this? This isn't real. THIS ISN'T REAL!

Form my yell, Shade flew over to me, and hit me with wing attack. I remembered what I told her to do when I'm in a hallucination.

Alright, calm down, deep breaths....

As I relaxed, the scene went back to normal. It was still late at night, and there was no one really out. Lights were off in the many houses. I really hoping no one heard me. It's not everyday I get to appreciate being out in the city. I escaped the research camp over a year ago, and my face was on a few wanted posters. If anyone were to see me, I would have guards on me in no time.

Thank you Shade. You really came through for me. We need to get moving.

I walked from my latest episode, a little more confident in my friend.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 23, 2011, 12:49:56 AM »
I started walking in a random direction, enjoying the night time. I remember Dusknoirs love the dark, and I guess the DNA is kinda getting to my head, then again being torchered for who knows how many years and being drugged 24/7 didn't help either. I eventualy came to a clearin- wait no- THATS A CLIFF! I manage to catch myself, and look around. I was able to see a city from my position, with lights everywhere. It'd be hard to blend in, unless I was able to somehow cloak myself in a ghostly illusion where I would look like a normal huma-............... could I do that? I decided to consider it later and sleep in the woods. I climbed in the middle of a tree where hardly anyone could see me. Unless it was a Staraptor or a skilled hunter, but what are the chances of that?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 04:36:12 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 23, 2011, 04:31:22 AM »
As we walked along the path I asked when the heck we were going to get there?e are there he said. Where I said all that was in front of me was a bunch of rocks and on tree.You have to use your Pokemon he said even if the government want to imprison Pokemon we still stick with the old way of being friends with Pokemon.If your approved by the leaders you will go on three quest before your involved in a mission.number one will be to befriend a Pokemon to travel with you even though you have gengar you still have to do it he said.Cool finally something to do I thought then started wondering what kind of Pokemon I'd befriend.We approached a rock the size of a twig and he stopped and indicated for me to do the same.Treecko come out please he said.Treecko appeared right out of a tree and stood at ready.Okay now Treecko show them how we get in he said.Then Treecko started glowing green and the rock slid open revealing a hole password please someone said from inside Hydro cannon said the man.The hole grew to the size of a tree laid length wise now lets introduce you to the leader.

As we walked in the tunnel I saw tents laid here and there and at the end was a large tent bigger then the rest.As we reached the big tent the man shouted boss new recruit needs interviewed.Bring him in Zilan the boss said calmly.As I approached Zilan stopped where he was you must get your interview alone he said.No gengar comes with me and pidgey you can go home.

pidge-pidge(okay but rember your promise)

I will don't worry I said happily and then entered the tent with gengar.

We've all been there.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 23, 2011, 04:49:27 AM »
I was walking for a bit. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going. Before I knew it, I heard a loud voice calling for backup.

Hey I spotted a suspicious individual walking in in Quadrant 7, will pursue, meet me in the north east sector ASAP.

I ran as from him, taking a turn down the alley. He gained up on me. With out thinking, I pulled my knife out again. He spotted it, grabbed his taser, and shot me with it. My body tensed up, and I could barely call out to Shade. She came out of no where to rescue me, but the guard saw, and threw a ball at her, catching her within it.

Was that your friend, my bad. Maybe you'll see her in a paper bag?

He kicked me in the side, then pulled the hair away from my face. He checked it with some kind of device and it beeped.

Oh look, I caught an escapee. You made a big mistake showing your face by me, my criminal catching rate is top notch.

He took my knife away from me, and gave a punch to the gut. He finally put cuffs on me and pulled out his radio. I just laid there, wanting to die.

Bring a pickup instead, I have someone the boss may be happy to know about.

He looked at me with a sickening look. I didn't know where I would end up. I panicked, I needed to get far away from him. I got up and started to run again.

Yeah, another bonus for...HEY! Get back here!

The guard was running at me again, I couldn't run faster. I tripped and hit the ground. The guard started to beat me.

You shouldn't have ran, you should have stayed on the ground. Now I have to teach you to follow the command of the law.

As he punched me, I began to taste blood. He hit any spot he could, my face, my arms, my sides, my legs. He pulled out his baton and started to beat me with that next. After one good hit, everything went dark. I was finally free from this nightmare.

(He's just unconscious.)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 12:47:59 PM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 23, 2011, 04:53:58 AM »
I woke up with a thud, smooth, I fell out of the tree I was sleeping in... I got up, the moon was a bit lower, but it looks like I was asleep for only... two hours. I look around and notice some lights, I duck for cover, seems like this area is a bit off limits, considering guards were patroling... at least I thought they were guards, they looked different. I decided not to consider talking to them, and it's better to move away. I use shadow sneak to maneuver back to that cliff. Well I WAS immortal, but I could still feel pain.... ah what the hell. I jump off and look for good landing places... that tree looks good. I fell into a tree and let the branches impact the fall, but I manage to lose balance and split in half. My legs fall on the road and I fall in a bush.

Ow... damn, legs, mind coming back over here?

My legs stand up on their own and walk over to me, and I re-attach to them. I can willingly separate with my legs and float, but that would look weird, so I dont do it much. I decide to use my illusion powers and put on my "human form".

I smiled, I might stand out a little, but my chimera age makes it look natural. I look around, it was quiet. Waaaaaay too quiet, I look around, but I dont see anything. Something wasent right, I felt like I was being watched... I shrug and head to the city. It was probably just paranoia.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 01:31:43 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #128 on: December 23, 2011, 02:37:44 PM »
(I know I'm not supposed to be using colors Yuki, but I feel it's easier to read conversations when I have something else than ""blablabla", [insert name] said." For me at least, different colors for the different people in a very conversational post is better. I hope you can understand that ^^)

"You on the other hand... Well, let's just say you'd be trapped again"

Rhay kept looking up at the floating in the air in front of him for a while.
Then the other one -another Latios?- said, "I'll guide you two out of here"
"If there is something I don't need, it's guidance..." He looked at the blue one. "But then... You may be right."
Rhay sighed. "Okay, I'll follow you out, if you want to help. Or else, I will just rush through a few walls be outta here"

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 23, 2011, 06:32:02 PM »
I started laughing like something was funny.

X: You really thought I was going to abandon a fellow pokemon?! I may be crazy and bloodthirsty, but I would never stoop that low!

I picked him up using Psychic.

X: Plus these walls are 1-and-a-half-foot think made of concrete with metal plating. You'd be here for hours! I can just fly us out of here.

(I hope it's okay for me to describe the building like this...)

X: Xyn, let's go.

(Her name is pronounced like Shin, right?)

Just then, something in the corner of the room made noise. It was coming from one of the corpses.

?(1):Hey I spotted a suspicious individual walking in in Quadrant 7, will pursue, meet me in the north east sector ASAP.

?(2): Roger that, sending in team 7-b.

My cynical smile came back.

X: Looks like there's still more...

?(1):Bring a pickup instead, I have someone the boss may be happy to know about.

?(2): Wow, looking to get an even bigger christmas bonus this year?

X: Hmmm...I guess I'll be a pickup today...

?(1): Yeah, another bonus for...HEY! Get back here!

?(2): Do you copy?! What's happening out there?!

X: I didn't even get out there yet, and something's already happening...

I turned to the Rhydon, who was still floating from Psychic, and Xyn.

X: We're getting out of here now. Xyn, fly as fast as you can for the exit, I'll be right behind you.

(It might take a little while to get to you, Cortex. Probably within my next post.)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 06:41:25 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2011, 07:09:29 PM »
Xyn nods and quickly dashes to the exit, soon after she was outside as the base was still leting out alot of smoke

(yup, pronounced Shin but its readed Xyn)
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 23, 2011, 07:21:30 PM »
I was walking for a while, and yet I'm still not there. I get up in a tree and look at how far I am. I can see I'm a mile away, I look up and see it was only 30 minutes later since the last time I checked. I get down and keep walking.
. . .

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #132 on: December 23, 2011, 07:24:32 PM »
Rhay took a gasp of air when a force pushed him up in the air.
"You could at least have warned me about that!"

Rhay watched as the Yellow "Latios" disappeared, and waited for the blue one to do whatever he planned, while floating in the air.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 23, 2011, 08:09:25 PM »
X: ...She's fast.

I looked down.

X: I hope I can still do this...

I boosted through the air, following Latias as closely as I could. I wasn't as fast as her, so I lost her halfway through. I stopped, and looked around.

X: Looks like we'll be finding our own way out.

I flied around, darting from hallway to hallway looking for an exit. I ended up fining my way back to the hallway with all of the dead bodies and my holding cell. There was a giant hole in the wall, which was our way out. Unfortunately, there was a Charizard hybrid standing infront of the exit.

X: ...We're screwed.

(I assume that's where you are, Yuki. If not, I'll edit.)

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 23, 2011, 09:04:50 PM »
I was pretty close to the city now, but then I notice more lights, and duck. This time the people with the flashlights seemed like the guards at the facility, but with a few more upgrades. I cursed under my breathe, i think they heard me because they were heading this direction. I looked around for something-anything to distract them.

I think I saw something, over here.

Two of them look behind the bush where i was hiding and find a skitty, shivering, looking like it saw a ghost.

Huh, coulve sword it was a humanish figure.

2- Well whatever, lets take it with us.

I smile and continue my way, past the guards and using shadow sneak.

That was cruel.

I know.
. . .