* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP] In a corrupted world  (Read 44842 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] In a corrupted world
« Reply #165 on: December 24, 2011, 03:11:59 am »
Do it, I'll follow close behind.

Shade flew up, ready to go when they were, Alan's wounds were almost healed up from Latias's heal pulse. his breathing was returning to normal.

Just be gentle.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 24, 2011, 03:14:54 am »
I used Psychic, Picking him up carefully. I then flew as fast as I could, keeping Alan in my slipstream so he didn't feel the wind resistance.

(My fastest isn't THAT fast though, because he's still recooperating after being in jail for so long.)

I then remembered Murkrow, and flew back.

X: You...might wanna perch on my wing.

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2011, 03:27:12 am »
(excuse me, its LATIAS, not Yellow Latios)

(I know. Rhay does not, so he just assumes it. It's called non-meta RP)

"Nice friends you've got there Rhay. Just leaving you behind." "Shut it Geode. They're not my friends. They just "helped" me out of that hole you play boss around in." "Haha. So you noticed that... Ugh.. I guess it's time to finish this, before the real boss comes around..."
Geode jumped back up in the air. Rhay stood ready to take another explosion, but it didn't come. Instead, Geode started spinning mid-air and slammed into Rhay. He stumbled backwards, THROUGH the wall behind him. As it crumbled, Rhay charged back at Geode, hitting his boulder body. A chip fell off, leaving a bit of Geode's body vulnerable. "Damn! I've used Explode too much again... Rhay, we'll finish this later. I promise you!!" Then he dug himself down, through the concrete, leaving Rhay alone in the small building around him. Rhay looked around. It was empty.

He went back outside and looked up at the sky. He could see a couple of faint shadows flying in the moonlight. He started following them.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 25, 2011, 02:04:03 am »
I was scanning through the city, it was a dirty place, with dark dealings and pokemon and people being made into examples. I started looking around, mabye I can get some info on whats happening right now. Then I saw some papers stacked in a cart. I picked one up and looked at the date. It had todays date on it, and words with articles. I heard about these and even saw them, they were called "newspapers" I think. I read through them. Nothing unexpected, chaos, torcher, torcher, rebellion base found and destroyed on forth street.... wait a minute, Rebellion? I skimmed through the article, apparently Rebels were found on fourth street in an abandoned builing, but it collapsed on itself. Intrigued i start looking for fourth street.

(I dont think there were any specific locations, but if there are I'll change it.)
. . .

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #169 on: December 25, 2011, 11:34:36 am »
Yume was frustrated, how could she lose them by a simple smokescreen? This crushed her previous achievement. She was sent back outside to hunt hybrids and rebels.

Yuki brought a cup tea to the master's room. "Tea... Why tea, I don't want tea at this moment you stupid useless ghost." "I'm sorry master, my mistake..." Yuki said sadly. "Is there anything else you wish?" "What I wish is that you leave this room at once before I put you on fire!" The sudden shout startled Yuki dropping the tea cup leaving a mess. "I-im sorry I'll clean it straight away." Yuki ran to get the stuff to clean up the mess.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #170 on: December 25, 2011, 12:33:22 pm »
-Shadow, I feel a dark cloud hanging over your head. What is the meaning of this?
I was glad the Orical had made it out alive, I didn't know what he meant.
-I beg your pardon?
I could feel his warm hand tense up on my shoulder.
-I do not understand what you are saying.
-You are having flashbacks again? You are remembering times long since past?
-Yes Orical, but they do not disrupt my job.
-Good, I ask because I can feel a ripple staring to form. Soon the ripple will be a mighty wave, a wave we can't afford to ignore...There is a hybrid forming its own rebellion.
-What is the importance of this Orical?
-The importance is what is clouded from my sight. I can not see his motivation nor his plans. I have been alive a long time, and this is a rare sight indeed. I wish to ask you to track down this hybrid and decide if they are a threat, or if they are friendly.
-What if they are a threat?
-You know what needs to be done Shadow. We must win this war, for the sake of the future I have seen. Now go Shadow...
-Yes Orical.

I stood up and walked out of the room. I wish he could just for once speak in a manner that made some semblance of sense. I reached my room and fell on my bed. I began to think more about what the Orical had said. I know he was well over a hundred years old, and that he had been a failed experiment to fuse the most powerful Psychic Pokemon's powers into one body. The result was a nearly immortal man that was completely blind that could see glimpses into the future. Were his powers starting to fade? No, it wasn't my place to question the Orical. I had to find this hybrid and figure out what he was up to. Getting off my bed I glimpsed a picture of my mother. I started to have a flashback, but caught myself in time. I left my room with no idea where to start my search.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 25, 2011, 01:00:29 pm »
I finaly found fourth street, but it took awhile to find the building. I was suprised, no guards? Well, it's not really suprising, afterall, who would guard a pile of rubble. I touch one of the walls and I suddenly retract my hand and grab my head. It seemed there was a powerful psychic here, because some of his presence remained here. It wasent normal though... no... it was another hybrid. Then my head started throbbing and I had a flashback of that girl again, but she was with a pokemon this time, a Duskull. Oh joy, two headaces in a row. I shake my head and look around, it seemed not many people were out on fourth street... I remembered only one other thing though, a song with lyrics. I decided to write it down later and walk around fourth street. If there arent rebels there then where did they go?
. . .

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 26, 2011, 05:09:30 am »
When I walked in a guy in it looked like his thirties sat on the floor meditating he looked about 5'11 and had shaggy black hair his eyes were stormy blue and the pupils of his eyes were red which surprised me.You are here to try out for the rebels are you not?

Yes I said a bit nervously.gengar had hidden in shadows and was ready to strike if needed we would not die yet not by the rebels hand or the goverment not until we had our revenge.

Calm down Gengar can come out of the shadows I will not hurt you he said my name is Zilan tundra
As I'm sure you've already heard you will have three tasks and you will set up for the first one now you must go out in the wildernessand stay there until you befriend a pokemon.

Gen-Gen-Gengar(What about me will I have to leave?)

No if you leave I'm going to we stay together your my best friend.

Wait you can understand what he's saying?

Yeah I figured everyone could you mean not everyone can understand pokemon?

No it's a really rare gift that few posess now back to business most people wait tell after there pokemon challenge to get suited with a weapon but your's is a special case he said you will get tested for your weapon tonight.

Awesome! I said but can I get a nap and some real food first?

Yes then you will be tested for your rebellion membership.

We've all been there.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 26, 2011, 08:47:05 pm »
I senced a strange presence as i walked down fith street, a hybrid? whatever it was, it was moving fast, probably looking for something. Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind.

Who are you, I havent seen your face before.

Before I knew it guards surrounded me. I scanned all of them, none of them were hybrids or had any special human abilities. Headhunters probably.

Allow me to introduce myself...

I broke free from him and broke his skull open with a normal punch. The others started shooting me, but they all fased through. I laughed maniacly and use dark pulse to rip them all to shreds. Ooops, went a bit too far there. I look around and see I created a small crater with blood everywhere. I fade into the shadows and go on top of a building, I better change my shape again. I change back to my first disquise for fun, afterall who could hurt me? Apparently, my work was noticed quickly, because a few guards and reporters immediatly found the crater and dead bodies. Well, looks like I'll be famous before long, that is if someone can see my face and live to tell the tale.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 08:57:02 pm by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 27, 2011, 09:15:27 pm »
Murkrow landed on my wing. I suspected she was a little angry, since we almost left her. I took off, and we rocketed forward. I kept flying for a while, but I soon realized that Xyn's healing was making light, and people were going to see us. I needed to land before anyone noticed.

Patrol officer: Hey, look up there!

To late. I turned back to Xyn.

X: You take Alan, and run somewhere. I'll find you later. We can't have them on our tail.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 27, 2011, 09:36:39 pm »
i look at X and got a worried face

"but.... i dont want to leave your side brother..."

Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 27, 2011, 09:47:54 pm »
X: Well, I don't want us to die in prison.

I turned to look at her.

X: Please...I don't want you to get hurt like I did.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 27, 2011, 09:52:07 pm »
i nod and look at him getting hold of Alan

"its allready late for that...."

i fly away, after mentioning that it happened the same to me, maybe even worse... since my form would change randomly without warning.

i start going fast enough and land near a lake realy far from the bad situation, where i lay the human down and keep using Heal Pulse on him
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 02:21:17 am by shin21 »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 27, 2011, 11:04:07 pm »
I turn back to the guard who had noticed us. There was now almost a mob of guards now. I put my cynical smile back on. This was gonna be fun.

X: Come at me, bro!

They fired their guns at me. I was able to dodge them by flying in circles above them. After circling about 3 times, I unleashed dragonbreath on them. While their corpses melted, their guns started exploding. I didn't know they did that. Something to be noted. Just then, even more guards appeared.

X: Yay, more.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 04, 2012, 04:48:42 am »
Hmmm... this little event might attract a bit too much of unwanted attention. I better get moving to somewhere safe, at least for the night.

I sink into the shadows and start looking for a hotel of some kind, or at least an abandoned building. Now that I think about it, a abandoned building sounds ideal. Afterall, the luxuries I need are cut in half because I dont need to eat, sleep.... well I guess I might need bathing, but that can wait. I find a building, that seemes to have been under cunstruction, but was never finished. Even though I'm pretty far from that crater, I feel as though I messed up somewhere. Oh well. I walk into the building and notice its mostly concrete. I get to the top floor and see no one is here. I sigh in releif and sit against the wall. I may not need sleep, but I do need to recharge energy. I start concentrating and glow a very faint purple. There was a giant hole on the top floor, to where if anyone had hawk eyes, they could see a faint purple glow.
. . .