* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP] In a corrupted world  (Read 44820 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] In a corrupted world
« Reply #180 on: January 05, 2012, 08:50:23 am »
(Continuing from Aqua's post)

I woke up near a lake. Must be having one of those dreams again, or maybe it was a lake. I noticed a weird glow around me.

Wow, I'm either dead or going to be.

I looked around. Shade was no where near me. That was not a good sign, but I noticed something peculiar as well. One of those dragon pokemon was using a move on me, and it felt really good. I got up from where I was.

Excuse me, but have you seen a Murkrow anywhere?

Before I knew it, Shade perched on my shoulder. She must have followed this pokemon. I gave her a small pat and smiled, then directed my attention to the dragon again.

Never mind that then. Thanks, I guess. I don't know what you did, but whatever it was, I feel 100%.

I walked out of the move, and reached in my pocket for some berries, but I was all out. I gave my last ones to that blue man. I didn't want this pokemon to go anywhere without payment.

Sorry, but I don't seem to have much on me now. I want to thank you properly. But I guess you can't understand me, I don't speak pokemon.

Latias, stay with Alan for a little bit, I'll be right back. Make sure he doesn't wander off.

Shade flew off, she had a habit of doing so, but she never went far. I was still exhausted, so I took a seat by the water, took off my shoes and socks, and stuck my feet in. It was nice and cool.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #181 on: January 05, 2012, 09:42:00 am »
Rhay had been running for a while now.
He stopped, and could after only a few minutes hear someone talking from behind him. They were after him and the others.
He thought about running further into the forest, but realized that running could reveal his position... He started walking instead. At least that didn't make as much noise.

After a little while he stopped to listen again. He couldn't hear anything now. Through some trees in front of him, he could see a lake. He went over to it to get something to drink. He hadn't had any since before he had attacked the facility.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 05, 2012, 03:02:54 pm »
I smile looking at the human and nod and started talking by Telephaty

"it was my pleassure, an i mostly did it because my brother told me so... so i will stay with you until he is back..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 05, 2012, 03:23:11 pm »
I was close to full power now, so I stopped charging, and went on the roof of the building.There werent many lights on at this part of the city. I remembered that presence I felt in that crubled mess that was left behind. It seemed very powerful, but slightly similar to mine. An immortal mabye? I considered the possibilities, afterall I cant be the ONLY immortal in the universe. I looked around, I noticed a few lights here and there, but they were moving... I decided to try out a new trick I learned at that facility. I sink into the shadows and head twards one of the lights. I sink out and see it's a guard. I sink in the shadows and appear behind him. He seemed to be a scrawney wimp with only a pistol. I charge my arm with dark energy and stab it into him. He yells in pain and I sink into his body. After I'm totaly inside his body, I have complete control. I look around some guards took notice.

Hey! What the hell is wrong.

I quickly bend over and grab my foot.

OW Dammit! My goddamn foot!

The guard sighs in releif. Gollable practicly written on his forehead. Alright, but be on your toes, we're supposed to be looking for the rebels.

Sorry, I'll be more careful... ow.

I start searching around, when all the guards gather I'll exit this body and take them all out at once.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 05, 2012, 04:37:22 pm »
More and more guards came, and more and more Dragon Pulses blew them apart. Fun at first, but this method was getting boring. Eventually, they stopped coming. Guess I killed them all.

X: That was getting boring anyway.

I looked down at the ground. There was a large pool of red liquid. Wonderful.

X: Now, where did my sister run off to?

I tried to contact my sister somehow, but I've never tried to do it. I closed my eyes, and tried to concentrate.

(It's sight-sharing, but his eyes are closed.)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 05, 2012, 05:07:34 pm »
my eyes start to shine, showing her brother where she was , it was a couple of minutes away near a big lake, with the human near her but showing the Murkrow going away

"brother... is that you?"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 05, 2012, 05:56:53 pm »
Oh great, I can understand a pokemon. I know now that I'm hallucinating again, no human can. That dream I had was still a dream. I decided to play along.

Well, since I don't really go anywhere without Shade, I guess we can relax here a bit. But once she comes back from her little trip, I'm going my own way. Thanks again though, I don't like to seem ungrateful.

I reached down to take a drink. Across the lake, I noticed a strange figure, kind of big. It was too dark to make it out from here.

Hey dragon, or what are you called? Anyways, there's something across the lake, I'm not sure what it is, but maybe you can investigate.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 05, 2012, 06:26:09 pm »
i looked down at the human as my eyes were still shining

"im a Latias, but im called Xyn, my brother was the Latios from before, and he is called X, and why would u want me to investigate that?"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 05, 2012, 06:28:54 pm »
She was still talking. xyn, eh. Guess I can get used to this until I snap back to reality.

Well, as you can see, I'm not a pokemon, and it is pretty large. If I go and get attacked, I will not stand a chance.

(I'm referring to Solx's post, he is at the same lake.)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 05, 2012, 07:21:52 pm »
i sigh and look at the human

"i wont do anything else like this again...i will be right back..."

i perk my wings and dash to the other side of the lake in seconds, looking at the Rhydon from before

"oh its you"

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #190 on: January 05, 2012, 07:26:17 pm »
Rhay heard talking again, this time pretty close. He looked around, back into the forest and out over the lake. It was pretty dark now, so he didn't see much.
Though, he could see a couple of figures just across the lake, not far away. One of them, looking like a human, were down by the water, another, kind of familiar, figure were floating in the air behind him.

As he backed into the shadow of the forest, hoping they wouldn't see him, he could see the floating figure coming towards him.
"Oh, it's you"
He could see the figure better now, as it was close to him.
"Uh.... Oh! The Yellow Latio... Latias?" He could remember hearing somewhere that there could only be one Latios in the world, as it was a Legendary Pokemon. This one had called itself the Latios' sister, so maybe it was the Legendary counterpart, Latias?
"Then that guy is the human from before? Where is the Murkrow? ... And, uh... your brother?"

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 05, 2012, 07:56:00 pm »
i look at Rhay and nod to the question about the human

"Murkrow went back dunno why, and my brother i think he is still there... he has taken a bit to get here..."

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #192 on: January 05, 2012, 08:04:44 pm »
"I guess I could wait here with you guys then?... I'll get over the lake somehow"

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 05, 2012, 08:16:40 pm »
"allright... i will go with you, just to be safe"

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 07, 2012, 03:10:56 am »
Phew i said stepping out into the night i had just taken a shower and changed into a fresh pair of dark blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt my hair was lying flat on my head. Hey Gengar come on let's go start our test. Whoa! Gengar can't come it's your weapons test said the man they had sent to monitor me Ray. He was about six feet tall and was very skinny and muscular with a bald head and had a spearow perched on his shoulder. Then you have to keep him protected and warm i said relucantly. Then lets go he said quickly grabbing my arm and half dragging me to a small arena with weapon racks all around a variety of weapons were all around i couldn't name most of them and didn't know how they were going to choose one for me.

The leader of the rebels then walked out of the darkness tonight you will be suited with a weapon and will show that you can use it. Then a short man walked out he was very muscular this is are weapons keeper said the leader he will help you choose a weapon. The weapons keeper then approached and said lets get started boy you are a bit short and don't look that strong so you will want a light weapon probably a sword or a staff which ever fits now time to find out.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 03:17:11 am by tepig8592 »

We've all been there.