Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

Red or Ash

(1/7) > >>

KaminaEXE:
For those of you who have read the mangas im sure you agree that Red is alot different than ash and they both have likeable qualitys. Which do you guys like better?

Tickles:
Red, end of story, need I say more, True badass of the pokemon world. He has no problem getting his hands dirty. And the manga is way better in general.

KaminaEXE:

--- Quote from: Cortex J. on December 20, 2011, 10:23:41 PM ---Red, end of story, need I say more, True badass of the pokemon world. He has no problem getting his hands dirty. And the manga is way better in general.

--- End quote ---

I personally agree with everything you just said completely.

Yume Tsuki:
Red,

The manga is more realistic than the anime series, but this is mainly because Ash is meant for children while in the manga the real violence and gore happens, something you'd rather like children not to see anything of at that moment. I like red more because ash acts kinda dumb, doesn't learn anything and his mind and pikachu's level get reset to newbie level in order to keep the story not so OP. Next to that the talents of diffrent trainers is greatly expressed in the manga while in the anime Ash does random stuff just because it looks fun to do.

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:
Well I like Ash because he was a big part of my childhood, but I also like Red cuz, lets face it, he's a bawss. So I'm.... leaning a bit more on Red.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version