* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Pending] Nokiko Laws  (Read 2813 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
[Pending] Nokiko Laws
« on: December 07, 2011, 02:20:11 AM »
            In a strange world with constantly changing landscape, a strange entity summons people from many worlds to fight for the "Ultimate Prise". People from many worlds gathered, all confused and with only a few memories from their original world. They have all gained powers based on their memories from their world. Not many people know what the tournament is about or why they were summoned there. The world they fight in is forever changing, and they all reside in a floating egg shaped ship until it is time for them to battle, the world has mountainous, forestish, oceanic, even city-like. The ultimate prise is like nothing you could imagine... the person who claims it can even become god himself. Whether your intentions are just or not is up to you.

Rules:

1. NO godmoding, if I catch you godmodding you will be kicked.

2. You can use characters from ANY roleplay, and if you've never roleplayed before in this forum, you can use an OC or a character from another website.

3.The max characters that can join this roleplay is 16.

4.When you are defeated in the tournament, you lose one point, and the opponent wins a point, and vise versa.

5.Make sure you are active.

6.The torney will be in a layout like below, and whoever has the most wins out of all their matches at the end of the tourney, wins.

Note: The tournament will be in a layout like this(Note note:This is a demo none of the characters are real and I got lazy at the end):

« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 01:58:41 PM by Jerry »
. . .

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Nokiko Laws
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 11:35:14 PM »
**UPDATED: READ ABOVE FOR MORE INFO**
. . .

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 12:02:19 PM »
Somehow, I'm thinking about Oban Star Racers... Because of the tournament and the ultimate price.

Also, did jerry approve your RP yet? Otherwise you should change your topic title by adding a [pending] tag to it.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 01:59:08 PM »
I'll have a better look later on ***
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...