* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 131625 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]
« Reply #405 on: April 18, 2012, 04:13:24 AM »
I watched at the Leader left into the forest, chasing Terrakion. I stepped forward next to Alex.

Four versus one isn't really fair for our side...

This I said very sarcastically, since I was really feeling bad for that team of pokemon. Cyndaquil walked up next to me.

We'll first need to get past this group of grunts. Sean and I will hold them off, you need to run after Terrakion.

I turned to Sean, who had just pulled some Potions from his bag.

Sean, get your pokemon healed, we're gonna need to be the distraction.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:47:14 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 18, 2012, 05:05:04 AM »
"Alex, you just underestimated me. You see by throwing Terrakion that far away and into a forest he is beyond hearing range so you cannot issue commands and while I have a flying pokemon and grunts that can hold you off for a timeand you have neither. By the time the reinforcments you just attempted to secretly call get here I will be long gone.

she watches him fly away as she looks at Steven coming close

Four versus one isn't really fair for our side...

"yeah i know"

We'll first need to get past this group of grunts. Sean and I will hold them off, you need to run after Terrakion. Sean, get your pokemon healed, we're gonna need to be the distraction.

Alex looks at Steven and shakes her head

"Just the oposite, we will stay here, because he doesnt need me to act, he will come to us, why you think i made him appear in the florest? he and i have a plan for situations like these"

currently in the dense florest

"Alakazam use Psychic, Blastoise, Hydro cannon, and Pignite, Flamethrower.

Alex looked back as suddently Terrakion gives a realy loud Roar even before his pokemon could act, affecting the squad leader's pokemon as Terrakion rushed out of the florest fast to Alex side realy fast

"see?"

(he used Roar, which makes the opponent's pokemon return to their pokeballs)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 05:15:25 AM by Aquashin »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 18, 2012, 05:21:33 AM »
The ground tremble from terrakion's roar making all his pokemons attacks stop before they were launched and returning them to there pokeballs.Terrakion then bolted out of the forest at high speed that left Will staring impressed by how well rehearsed there plan was they sent Terrakion into the forest. He sat their planning his next move for a second. after he thought he came up with a plan. He then sent out all his pokemon again.

"Alakazam, Teleport Pignite  right in front of Alex and the other while Unfezant flies above them out of sight, then return and teleport Blastoise close enough for him to use his Hydro cannon but far enough away he can't be seen. Then return to me I'll need you to transmit my commands telepathically to them because the reinforcments will arrive soon and I know there hoping to finally capture me so I will stay back here acting as the puppet master."

As Alakazam teleported away to carry out his orders he sat thinking of ways he would dispose of the whole police squad if he ever got the chance.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 05:24:42 AM by tepig8592 »

We've all been there.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 18, 2012, 01:21:15 PM »
We'll first need to get past this group of grunts. Sean and I will hold them off, you need to run after Terrakion. Sean, get your pokemon healed, we're gonna need to be the distraction.

I nod and use the full heal on Slackoth.

Just the oposite, we will stay here, because he doesnt need me to act, he will come to us, why you think i made him appear in the florest? he and i have a plan for situations like these.

Just then Alakazam teleports in front of us with Pignite, then teleports away.

Well, at least he sent out his least strong pokemon. Slackoth, use yawn!

Slackoth makes a loud yawn cloud and fires it at Pignite.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 09:14:25 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 18, 2012, 05:08:36 PM »
"We were here a few years back, but we didn't really get the chance to take in all the sights, or take on any of the Gym Leaders. Long story short, I was needed elsewhere. Draykos said, crossing his arms.
"And how many badges have you collected so far?"
"None here, but I've got all the badges from Sinnoh and Hoenn."

After Daisy had apologized for so many questions, Draykos smiled and shook his head. "No need to apologize, I've been guilty of doing the same thing in the past."
In the past? What could he mean?, Daisy wondered.
Suddenly, Draykos' Pokegear started ringing. He raised an eyebrow and then answered it. "Hello?... Oh hi... How is he?... Great, so I can come pick him up later?... Okay, thanks, bye." He hung up and turned back to Daisy.

"Who was that? The Daycare man? Never mind, none of my business." Daisy tried to sort something out in her head. "If you have so many badges, shouldn't Dew be a Samurott by now?  Or did he just not want to evolve?"

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 18, 2012, 05:44:16 PM »
"Just the oposite, we will stay here, because he doesnt need me to act, he will come to us, why you think i made him appear in the florest? he and i have a plan for situations like these"

Oh...well...Awesome.

Just then, Terrakion runs up in front of us.

"see?"

Oh, hey. We were just talking about you.

An Alakazam and Pignite seem to appear from nowhere, and Alakazam leaves just as quickly as he arrives.

Slackoth's yawn moves in on Pignite.

Cyndaquil, avoid that yawn, and tackle Pignite back into it's trajectory if he tries to leave it.

Cyndaquil nods, and runs to a spot behind Pignite from the side, avoiding the yawn.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 18, 2012, 06:00:30 PM »
Oh, hey. We were just talking about you.

soon after the pignite appears with the Alakazam, as the Alakazam disapears again

Slackoth's yawn moves in on Pignite as Alex was acessing the situation

Cyndaquil, avoid that yawn, and tackle Pignite back into it's trajectory if he tries to leave it.

Cyndaquil nods, and runs to a spot behind Pignite from the side, avoiding the yawn.

"Guys, Get away now, its a trap"

she backs away as she looks at her Eevee

"Eevee, use Bite on Terrakion and dont stop, dont worry he can handle it"

Eevee nods and lunges at Terrakion, using Bite non stop as Terrakion's eyes shine orange and it lets out a strong howl, while a strong aura starts surrounding it, its ability Justified was getting activated again and again by the constant use of Bite

"good job now he will teleport another pokemon of his, that im sure, but i will be ready, Terrakion, get ready to use that move when the next one appears"

Terrakion nods and stands by ready to strike
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:02:18 PM by Aquashin »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 18, 2012, 06:32:01 PM »
I sigh as I reach the outskirts of Violet City, as soon as I set foot on the roads a police officer zooms past me, then another and another ( Dunno if I should of done that but to me it made sence.) I wonder what that could've been? I let out oshawott.

me-Come oshawott are you ready for a gym battle?

His face brightens up.

oshawott-Osha! (You have no idea.)

I thought so, but now I face a new problem. Finding the gym, I'll ask around and see. A friendly local pointed me in the right direction and I notice the sign on the front of a building that I'm guessing is the gym. But infront of the closed doors were 2 trainers. I approach them slowly.

me-Hey.

I smiled.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #413 on: April 18, 2012, 09:29:08 PM »
My stick hit something hard in front of me. Using the stick for balance I half walked half limped over to what I had hit. It was a sign, a road marker. I felt over the letters that were spelled, Violet City. I was about a day's walk there in my current state, and Scraggy was still no where to be seen. Arcues has a strange sense of humor...

I picked my stick back up and  turned in the direction of Violet City, with any luck I wouldn't run into any wild pokemon until I found Scraggy again...

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 18, 2012, 10:55:52 PM »
 Alakazam sent Will a telapathic message saying they had just sent a yawn attack at Pignite. Will thought for a second and then responded

" tell Unfezant to use gust to send the yawn back at them and I assume Blastoise is now in place"

"Ala al zam (Yes)"

"Okay have Pignite use arm thrust on slackoth once the yawn is gone, then on my command have Blastoise use Hydro cannon on the back of Terrakion."

(Remember you don't know Blastoise is there because he's hidden)

We've all been there.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 18, 2012, 11:15:05 PM »
Celebi bored of all the waiting, goes into a bush and comes out, with leaves done over his wings in the portions with holes.Ok, I probably can't fly but I should at least be able to glide..now that that's temporarily fixed I wanna ask Daisy something..

Celebi starts to head over to the area he saw daisy go. when he stops in his tracks, then turns back to zia and zephyr.Hey guys, would it it be okay if We wen't to go see daisy? I have something to ask her about.[/color.]

((say if I need to change anything))
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 19, 2012, 08:19:52 AM »
"Hey."

Faye and Daisy turned towards the voice at the same moment. "Hi!" "Pyeo-yeo!"
"If you're looking for Falkner, he's out today, but he'll be back tomorrow. Oh, you're a Unova kid by the looks of it?"

She grinned, hands resting on her hips. "Who woulda guessed? In my few days back, I've met three Unovans already!"

--- --- ---

Hey guys, would it it be okay if we went to go see Daisy? I have something to ask her about.

The Ampharos and Dragonite looked at each other and shrugged. Why not? Daisy never gets mad if we don't exactly follow commands. Well, and it was more of just asking us, I think.

She was going to Falkner, right? The Gym's that way. Zia pointed in the direction of the Gym.

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 19, 2012, 09:34:09 AM »
Who was that? The Daycare man?

Draykos shakes his head. No, that was the nurse from the Pokemon Center. She called to let me know my Flygon's okay. We had a little... mishap while flying here.

If you have so many badges, shouldn't Dew be a Samurott by now?

He glances down at his little blue partner. Yes, yes he should.

Or did he just not want to evolve?

He laughs and says, I guess that's pretty much it. He's just outright refused to evolve on several occasions.

Hey.

Draykos turns to face the new voice.

Oh, hello. he says smiling.

If you're looking for Falkner, he's out today, but he'll be back tomorrow.

He nods his head in agreement. If you want to schedule a battle with him, you can call him. His number's right there. he says pointing to the note on the Gym's door.

Who woulda guessed? In my few days back, I've met three Unovans already!

Draykos looks at Daisy and raises an eyebrow. Three?

Dewott glances over towards the new trainer and sees an Oshawott standing near him. He grins, it's been a long time since he's seen another member of his evolutionary line.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:41:15 AM by dreadknight »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #418 on: April 19, 2012, 08:21:13 PM »
"MANKEY!!!!"

I couldn't see very well, but from the sound it was making I knew I had some how angered a Mankey. Using my stick I tried to navigate around the angry Pokemon, but soon felt it ripped out of my hand, a few seconds later I heard the sound of it being snapped into two. I listened for the sound of the Pokemon, it was behind me. I tried to turn and face it, but heard it move again. Maybe there was more then one because now the sounds were coming from ever direction at once. I had a feeling I was gonna need more then a boot repair this time...

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 20, 2012, 10:04:54 AM »
" No, that was the nurse from the Pokemon Center. She called to let me know my Flygon's okay. We had a little... mishap while flying here."
Daisy's eyes widened in concern. "Well, at least it's okay now..." As she spoke, it sounded partially as if she was trying to convince herself of that.

"Who woulda guessed? In my few days back, I've met three Unovans already!"
Draykos looked at Daisy and raised an eyebrow. "Three?"
"Yeah, I met another Unovan guy the day I came home. Actually, Durant here is his--I'm just raising him for a little bit," she replied matter-of-factly. At this the Durant raised his head and stared at Daisy for a moment before idly returning his attention to a small patch of dirt.