* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: My first short story  (Read 2313 times)

Offline bazzleman

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
My first short story
« on: January 04, 2012, 07:28:27 PM »
It was a cold winter night. It felt like the air itself was freezing,solidifying and dieing. Death was in the air as the Deerling gluttonously grazed on ripe green grass. He worked rifle five menacingly five times, before aligning the scope to his eye and the x with his target and... Blam! The Deerling scatted fearing for there lives leaving there bleeding brother to bleed to death. The poacher swung down the from his perch like a Liepard (a near by tree) with a rope in hand he tied the Deerling's legs however this was no easy feat  since the animal was writhing in agony and kicking with great force. He took the other end threw it over the branch of the tree neighboring his perch. He walked round to the other side of the branch where the rope he had thrown was suspended, he grabbed the rope with both hands and hosted the Deerling so that it nearly touched the branch as struggled to free itself. Then the poacher tied the the rope to the trunk of tree so that the Deerling was suspended in midair it's bleeding getting worse, but the Deerling wasn't the poachers true prey he climbed back on to his perch to wait for his target. He didn't have to wait long Sawsbuck had sensed his herd in danger he approached the wounded Deerling, by this time the poacher had worked his gun three times. A green mist came from the Sawsbuck's crest.
  "Aromatherapy" growled the poacher. The Deerling's bleeding stopped and it's bullet wound was closing slowly... Blam! The Sawsbuck easily dodged the speeding bullet. The Sawsbuck turned its head slowly and ominously it's antlers glowing from the power of its mega horn and it's eyes... it's eyes where full such deadly intent.
  "Me-mega horn?" Shouted the poacher. The Sawsbuck charged, it's head bowed. The poacher screamed firing blindly with fear most missing and even those that would of hit where easily hit out of the very air by the Sawsbuck's magnificent antlers like medieval swords. The next day they found the poacher's body it had two  large holes in the stomach where his guts "should have" been.