* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 237257 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Windy
« Reply #780 on: March 20, 2012, 08:11:50 PM »
The sight of the drones going insane had scared me very much, so I hid until is was over. Once the sounds of combat had died down I came out of my hiding place. There was no light at all, and there were robot bodies laying around. Some were badly damaged, and some looked like they had just shut down. I summoned a bit of Napalm out of my sack and floated it a few feet in front of me just enough to provide some light. I decided I would head for the main hall, more then likly that is where everybody else would go to.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 20, 2012, 08:24:31 PM »
A huge pulse happens and teh bots stop moving and Everything goes dark and Leeta looks around.huh?

Everyone, to the main hall. NOW!

This is bad isn't it?

Leeta goes to the main hall leaving Solomon, still out, outside the training room.(Tell me when I can have him wake up..)

Well, this is lovely...

(Say if Anything needs to be changed.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 21, 2012, 02:25:09 AM »
@Darkstar and Aqua

Archie looked at Nemo with an almost aggressive look, but his bandage mask hid it well. He calmed down and considered his offer, and wondered where exactly the bases main power unit was.

Come find me later tonight, I have to go look for something. Just go take a seat for now, or stand here, I don't really care.

He turned to Axyl.

I want to you to go to the entrance, see if the door can be opened. With the base powered down, we'll need it open to keep a good flow of air, or else we'll suffocate. If not, come and get me and I will see what I can do. I'm going to address everyone in a bit.

He steps on a table, which groans under his weight. He hods up the cone he just bent to his mouth.

I need everyone's attention. It is important that you hear what I have to say.

(Archie will wait until he has everyone's undivided attention, so get a post in, and I will know when you all are ready. Also, Ko time)

Ko was at the center of the underlands. He had killed a large Tunneler, and was busy skinning it for fun.

I love this time of day, nice and dark, wind blowing through my hair, and a nice beast to satisfy my swords bloodlust.

He felt calm after today's fiasco with Axyl, anticipating crushing her windpipe in his hand, or splitting her head down the middle on a rock.

So many possibilities. This hide is amazing. Maybe after the fight, I'll go get a grip for my sword made out of this, and maybe decorate the scabbard as well.

In the back of his mind, something was forming, a memory. A rocky place, a large orange smudge. A large metal door hidden in the rock. What was this place. Ko never seen a place like it, but it was all too familiar, a feeling of homesickness came to him. He pushed it aside, and decided to go find some food.

I need all the strength I can get, going to be a long night.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 21, 2012, 02:39:51 AM »
I want to you to go to the entrance, see if the door can be opened. With the base powered down, we'll need it open to keep a good flow of air, or else we'll suffocate. If not, come and get me and I will see what I can do. I'm going to address everyone in a bit.

she sighs and looks at him

"allright... leave it to me..."

she leaves the hall and goes down the hall to the door and looks at it

"geez... i have to damage the pressure pumps to open this... i hope he can fix this later..."

she gets her katana from her back and starts digging slowly into the metal of the door, some bangs could be heard in the hall from her trying to make the door open
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 21, 2012, 03:25:47 AM »
I was lost in thought, thinking, when I heard an announcement.

Wha- oh. Looks like the talkings about to start.

I sat cross legged(?), listening.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 21, 2012, 03:30:03 AM »
Leeta takes a seat somewhere then realizes something.Solomon will be mad at me if he wakes up...

Outside the training room, Solomon starts to wake up.Ugh my...everywhere...I feel like I was struck by....oh yeah..

Solomon looks around and see's some rebels going towards the main hall.I wonder why...?

Solomon Walks through and goes into the main hall and see's,  no name, the combat instructor, and the stealth instructor.What the..?

Leeta looks over and see's Solomon standing around confused, She gets up and walks to him.Hey Solomon, Lets go sit down before something ELSE bad happens..

Huh, what? oh yeah, okay Leeta, I'll have you explain what the heck is going on later...

Leeta and Solomon walk over and sit down.

(AGAIN, say if anything needs to change)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 04:21:56 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 21, 2012, 04:07:17 AM »
Archie looked up at me quickly. Even behind his damaged and covered face, I could tell he was distraught with feelings of remorse for me. He calmed down, and seemed to think for a moment.

Come find me later tonight, I have to go look for something. Just go take a seat for now, or stand here, I don't really care.

Yeah, he definitely hated me. I took a seat next to Urusu, looking down at the floor in front of me. I put my hood on, as I didn't want to be seen right now. Archie says something to Axyl, and she starts prodding the front door with her katana. Archie stood up on a table, which squeaked under his weight.

I didn't move my eyes to him, but I was focused on what he had to say.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #787 on: March 21, 2012, 07:31:56 PM »
I found my way to the main hall, and just as I suspected everyone was gathering there. It surprised me to see just how many people could fit in this room. There was a taller man standing around, he had an aura of a leader, I found a high place and waited for what was to come next.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 21, 2012, 08:58:56 PM »
I was still back in the shadows, watching while the conversations went on. Our instructors did some talking, and then one of them went off and started trying to do something to the door. The hooded boy went and sat back down. Our other instructor stood on a table and called for attention.
I kept my eyes moving around the crowd, but was listening, ready for when he would speak.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #789 on: March 21, 2012, 10:29:03 PM »
"I need everyone's attention. It is important that you hear what I have to say"
Shock, not having any clue what was going on (since, he had fallen asleep on the floor, unexpectedly, while about to attack a drone) stood upright, and saluted/ " My full attention, sir!"
He got a few wierd looks, but what could he do? He really didn't know what was going on.
(can't help it Ayara. Here goes...*covers head*)
" Hey Ayara! Get out of that emo corner, and get your butt over here! You need to fill me in on what's going on, and my legs are like jello!!"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 23, 2012, 12:53:20 AM »
As you all know, there was an unfortunate incident in the training room. The incident has been dealt with, but we are left without power. At the moment, Axyl is trying everything she can to get the entrance open to let some air in, so I would ask you kindly to keep calm, and wait while we attempt that.

There is more bad news. Wrench is currently out of commission. The EMP that he ordered was too strong, and caused him to shut down. I have no idea how long he will be out, but we must be sure to go along with business as usual until he wakes. Until then, I will be acting as active leader of the base.

On tonights to do list, we need to find the main power core of the base. If we can reset it, we will have power once again, and can get our missions done. Note that the alchemizer is down, so we will not be able to eat as well as we have, what food we have left needs to be rationed out for a worst case scenario. The doors are also inactive, and need to be forced open. To prevent any injury, I will be opening these doors.

The infirmary equipment is out of comission as well, so I need all medical personal to tend to any of the injured, and anyone with a light source should accompany them. I'm looking at you Wave. YOur power can come in handy here.

A chosen started to glow, though it was dim, it was better than nothing.

Everyone else, please help in the effort to find the power core. The sooner we can turn it back on, the better. Now everyone, get to work, and good luck.

Archie went to the doors leading to the room. With a pull, he managed to get it open. He started to walk down the hall, opening the doors as we went.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #791 on: March 23, 2012, 03:57:44 AM »
I sumoned a bit of Napalm as I had done before, I looked at it, it didn't provide enough light to see the ground I was standing on. So my abilities were not wanted at the infermery. I needed to find a place I could help out, all I was good at was hiding...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 23, 2012, 04:30:19 AM »
I listened to Archie's speech, and once he left, started channeling electricity into my weapon. It provided a good light for one person. I stood up, and walked over to Axyl.

Hey, can I...

I sighed, thinking about what I was going to ask, because it reminded me of the group of girls who gossiped all the time from my brief time in school.

Archie hates me, doesn't he? Because of what I did.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 23, 2012, 06:00:03 AM »
Soon as Archie was leaving the mess hall, Axyl was on the door to the outside, the door was a complete mess, the metal all broken, twisted and bent she then thrusts her katana one more time and sighs

"Finnaly... its broken... now i can open it..."

she gets both her hands on the middle of the doors and forces them to open, making fresh air come inside the base as she looks back and sees Nemo

Hey, can I...

Archie hates me, doesn't he? Because of what I did.

she looks at him and shakes her head

"If he hated you or anyone hated you, you would be out of here allready.

she sighs and walks past him then looks at Archie while she stops next to Nemo for some last words to him

"If i come back alive tomorow... i want you to come with me north, we are going to establish a base there, and i need someone with me, someone i trust"

she doesnt say anything else, just places her hand on his shoulder and walks to Archie

"well this is done...so...i will get some sleep... tomorow i have to meet him...at least your in charge..."

she looks at him with a kinda worried look, not only for him, but for herself as well
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 03:20:38 AM by shin21 »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 23, 2012, 01:04:17 PM »
After listening to Archie's speech I take out my med-kit and look at what I have. I got all the basic medical supplies that dont require power, so that's good. However, now I cant get more from the infirmary for now since the power is out. I walk around a bit to try and find a group. After about thirty seconds, a group finds me.

Hey, mind coming with us? We're short a medic.

I turn and see the swordsman from before that helped me in the training room. He was with a medium group of ten rebels, a mixture of monsters and humans.

Of course, so where will we start searching?

We were thinking of searching around the training room and infirmary. It may not be the right place but it's a start.

We start walking twards the halls.

((If there's anything wrong with this post I'll fix it.))
. . .