* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 98088 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Raithen

Raithen sighed saying

I have no time to explain.

Then looking at the others he drew his sword as a precaution and began their tale.

I do not have time to explain their full tale, all you need too know is Mordeon was a powerful necromancer and Asdis was a powerful sorcerer, maybe even the most powerful to this day. They faced off against each other in a duel and it ended up killing them, both. With their dying strength they whisked away their spellbooks and swore they'd be reincarnated. You may have guessed I am the reincarnation of Mordeon and their is a sorcerer out in those wood who is the reincarnation of Asdis. I have devised a plan which may help us win this war but, you all are going to have to cooperate so are you ready?

Raithen awaited an answer and not receiving on he took the silence as a yes. He pointed to Alyx, Siren, and Vixon and said,

You three are to travel back to Kai Sung and pay Daylin a visit. Upon reaching him you should meet a sorcerer their for the same reason you are. Inform Daylin that Assist sits in front of him, he shall give you further instructions.

Then he turned to Hellion and Tyler.

You two are to accompany me on a quest. I shall inform you of the details along the way but, know that we probably won't walk out alive. Any objections?

« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:06:07 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100