* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Pokemon black and white...2  (Read 46044 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon black and white...2
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2012, 08:00:59 AM »
Exactly, Mantike needs Remoraid's help but the Remoraid doesnt disapear, same thing between Shelmet and Karrablast, they help each other evolve but its not called fusions becaus ewhen one evolve the other doesnt disappear, its more like they take each other's properties and evolve, for example, Karrablast takes the property of Shelmet that looks like a steel type but isnt and turns into Escavalier that is Bug and Steel. In Shelmet's side, it takes Karrablast property of being Bug type to evolve into a a much better Bug type, Accelgor, (this is what i think) because of Karrablast influence, Shelmet gets rid of its shell to evolve into Accelgor. Same goes with Karrablast, it gets Shelmet influence of having a hard shell to become Escavalier
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2012, 12:51:17 PM »
Shellder doesn't really lose it's use more than Reshiram, Zekrom or Kyurem lose its use after they have fused. The Shellder provides Slowbro more power and even helps it to be faster moving. In the case of Slowking, it provides 'Slowpoke' with a substance which supposedly makes it more intelligent.

Isn't fusion about two entities combining to yield a more powerful entity? Isn't what happened here?

If not for the metagame, it could have been that you require the two pokemon and they both disappear when they 'fuse' to give the final product.

It could be the same with Kyurom and Kyuram, in the sense that you need not have both Kyurem and Zekrom/Reshiram disappear in your party to give rise to Kyurom and Kyuram, but just a mere transfomation in the presence of the other. All we know for now is that Kyurom and Kyuram are formes of Kyurem, while they do look like a fusion. Would the fact that the two don't disappear in your party to give their respective formes mean that they Kyurom and Kyuram aren't fusions?

If that is the case when we know more about the sequels of BW, then you are yourself saying that they are not fusions.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2012, 04:01:23 PM »
i wont say that they are exactly fusions, what i mean is that the sprite they came up with to make them, its the fusion of Reshiram/Zekrom's sprite with Kyurem's sprite.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2012, 05:15:38 PM »
They could be transformations of kyurem because zekrom is just going to dissapear.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline GoldenBurr

• Beginning Trainer
  • Magikarp, Honey, Rest. All I need.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2012, 06:19:55 PM »
Kyurem could just be stealing their appearance for it's own purposes.  They are very symbolic Pokemon after all, and VERY improtant to the plot of Black and White.  Not going to say exactly how so seeing as I hate spoilers... but I'm sure that if Kyurem took the shape of one he'd have people bowing at his feet as if he was one of them.  After all, people in the games are apparently easy to dupe when it comes to appearances.  "Oh hey, a pokeb- oh gawd Electrode!"

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2012, 10:22:27 PM »
After all, people in the games are apparently easy to dupe when it comes to appearances.  "Oh hey, a pokeb- oh gawd Electrode!"

that would be funny as hell if in the anime was like that, Ash would jump scared 10 meters

Offline GoldenBurr

• Beginning Trainer
  • Magikarp, Honey, Rest. All I need.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2012, 10:58:56 PM »
Anime is kinda already like that...  *cough cough* Team rocket is never recognized in their many horrible disguises *cough cough*

But on subject I think that Kyurem is just molding it's shape to reflect the appearance of the two legendary dragons.  Its powers aren't really explained in game if I'm right, and I haven't seen it in any movies, so I'm pretty sure he can do some crazy things that haven't been revealed yet. Either that or Kyurem molds to the shape of the counter for the color of the game to where there is always a balance in Yin and Yang.  The possibilities are endless, and right now we're left to let our minds wonder of what the game holds in store for us all.

Also... I like the forms.  They look pretty cool in my opinion.  They have this look of corruption about them that just appeals to me.

Offline BlazingApollo

• Beginning Trainer
  • (-__-")
    • View Profile
    • BlazingApollo's Blog (In Indonesian)
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2012, 03:32:53 PM »
Ahem, sorry for necromancing, but I've got some information about this Pokemon Black/White 2 game.
I don't know if you guys already know about this or not... well, I hope not  ;D

Now I'm listing Black Kyurem as one of the coolest pokemon that ever existed.

-----------------------------------------

Oh yeah, some leaked stuff:

The games are true sequels, taking place two years after the originals (Black/White).

The Unova region sports new towns, buildings, locations, and Gym Leaders. New subway lines will take you to new places.
Half of the Unova map is covered by ice for unknown reasons.

The Pokedex features 300 Pokemon from every generation. So far, Psyduck is #026, Riolu is #033, Metagross is #254, and Eevee is confirmed but has an unknown Dex number.

Black Kyurem is confirmed to know Freeze Shock and White Kyurem is confirmed to know Ice Burn (wait, what?).

There are two new protagonists along with a new rival. The rival has text saying, "Now I'm gonna get angry!" He's the boy with the blue spiky hair. He is your childhood friend.

Homika is a new Poison-type Gym Leader. She's the girl holding the guitar. She is going to be in an episode of the show in June.
Shizui is also a new Gym Leader who uses Water Pokemon. He's the tan guy with the goggles (not really visible in this pic).

There is a new "mysterious guy" named Akuroma who is studying Pokemon strength. Sometimes he'll help you on your journey. He's a guy with glasses, wearing white coat, and an epic hairstyle (I'm guessing this guy is the main antagonist).

You begin your journey in Hiougi City. It is on the map in an area that was previously uninhabited in the original games on the left side of Unova (the southwest side). It features an underwater tunnel made of glass (still unknown if it takes you to the main region). The city also sports a Pokemon Center, a Trainer School, and shops.

There is new construction in the Resort Desert and that there is a new building with red and blue decorations.

-----------------------------------------

Okay, I guess that's all for now. The source:
http://pokebeach.com
Now I'm really looking forward to this game.
And for PU members, what do you guys think about this Pokemon Black/White Version 2!?
Epic? Or it is still fail?

Thanks for reading,
Handsome-guy-named-BlazingApollo

Final Examination is coming faster than I thought D:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2012, 08:33:09 PM »
Ehh, sorry ahead on you on that one ;D

But you really never heard of ice burns?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2012, 09:43:08 PM »
After looking at the new protagonists....herp derp.
Dat male hair!

And unova is half covered in ice?
This means that there will be more snowy areas.
Wich problably means we will have DPP's deep snow system.
Wich will make me....*nuke*

Offline BlazingApollo

• Beginning Trainer
  • (-__-")
    • View Profile
    • BlazingApollo's Blog (In Indonesian)
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2012, 02:11:50 AM »
But you really never heard of ice burns?

If you're talking about Kyurem's signature move, I've heard them before.
But... Ice that burns? Nah, it's like Hot Iced Tea, which contains contradiction.

Final Examination is coming faster than I thought D:

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2012, 03:25:11 AM »
Not really! somethings can get so cold it burns to touch them! or is it that something can get so hot it feels liek its cold...
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2012, 03:34:34 AM »
Or the salt and ice trick. .__.

And I'm still looking forward to this game!! :D

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2012, 04:10:42 AM »
Or the salt and ice trick. .__.

Or freezer burn.  ;D

And I'm still looking forward to this game!! :D

Heh, I imagine we all are.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2012, 05:36:06 PM »
At first it sounded to me like another Nintendo is running out of ideas thing. But now with the Corocoro scans with new trainers new locations, still Unova, and some old Pokemon? I'm pretty excited. Don't like the new trainer designs that much, but everything can't be perfect. Still looking forward to it. And it actually sounds like Nintendo is thinking outside the box like usual.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.