* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [Faction] Pokémon League Commission  (Read 8113 times)

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
[Faction] Pokémon League Commission
« on: March 27, 2012, 11:00:17 pm »
Sorry for this taking so long guys, and I realise that this is becoming more a Monthly update than weekly update, but I've been pretty busy lately. Here's the last planned faction, which ends the summaries for now.

Pokémon League Commission

Story:   The global organisation the Pokémon League Commission was set up many years ago as a means of testing trainers’ abilities to the limit. The history of the organisation is unknown, though it is believed to have existed in some form or another for the past 600 years. With the growing inhabitation of Miryus, fuelled by mass emigration, the Commission as it is commonly known took it upon themselves to create some kind of order. Competitions and tournaments were held across the already populated regions to find those strong enough to be gym leaders.
   In the past the number of gyms had always been restricted by available area, which was proved to be the case with the controversial 9th gym in Kanto. In Miryus however, the landmasses and islands diversity meant that many more towns, villages and cities were likely to be built. To factor this into account, it was decided by the board that 17 gyms would be founded. Additionally, the lack of new Pokémon in the region meant that no new starter Pokémon could be chosen, leading to the decision that eligible youngsters could pick from any of the existing 15 starters.
   Of course, the majority of new trainers don’t really care about the background of the Commission, however, they would wisely bear in mind that only those who have registered are permitted to challenge gym leaders.

Logo: TBC

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [Faction] Pokémon League Commission
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 10:11:56 am »
Got busy too :( And exams are approaching as well. Sorry for not having submitted anything within the past few weeks.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 10:42:03 am »
Woo 17 I love it, expanding the gameplay good job. Not to mention the description. If you must I'm first at the signing table, I dibbs.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 10:43:33 am »
You should check out the pages of the site :P It was already mention that there are 17 gyms XP
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 10:52:40 am »
I know just getting out my reply to it.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline gameowner5

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 03:21:49 pm »
ok so it's 17 gym's do that means we have to win all of them or do we only need to win 8 for the league

Offline Odysseus

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 07:33:43 pm »
I wouldn't mind having to challenge all 17, but I think it would be interesting if we selected 8 or they were randomly selected for us at signup.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 01:34:40 pm »
ok so it's 17 gym's do that means we have to win all of them or do we only need to win 8 for the league

The Pokemon League will only probably organise tournaments now and then, and also maybe even irrespective of how many badges one trainer has (but restricted in some way. For instance, there might be tournaments only for people with a certain number of badges, not necessarily 17). Nothing's certain yet, so, it might still change.

You should be aware that there are NO elite 4 and champion in Miryus.

Offline Copperfield

• Beginning Trainer
  • Official Amigo™
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 11:56:44 am »
Damn it, Declan. Now you've made me question whether I want to be in Team Trinity or in the Pokémon League Comission.