* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: gold issues  (Read 12854 times)

Offline lildjremix

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
gold issues
« on: April 06, 2012, 11:11:16 pm »
so im currently breeding eevees on gold on my phones emulator and i was walking around withy my typhlosion(lv 73), pidgeotto(lv 26), and a red gyrados(lv 53), along with 3 eevee eggs, i have 6 great , 15 ultra, and 1 master ball  so i decided if i took a trip around all of johto the three should hatch but then a  suicune appeared if i attack he'll flee but my ultra wont catch him, should i just use my master? ( i'd appreciate legit answers not troll answers)
ii believe these words came from herman cain "i believe these words came from the Pokemon movie" see? even presidential candidates like it

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: gold issues
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 11:17:07 pm »
I dunno. I think you should take a chance. But, since I don't play pokemon much, I don't remember if you loose a pokeball if you miss. I say go for it, or if you have a paralysis move, use that (I'm assumingthat it'll run becayse you're higher than it).
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline lildjremix

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 11:20:18 pm »
master balls dont miss thats y u get 1 per region and i do but my pidgeotto is out not my gyrados if i change he flees
ii believe these words came from herman cain "i believe these words came from the Pokemon movie" see? even presidential candidates like it

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 11:37:15 pm »
Just find it again if you don't catch try a weak Att to lower health then status move then next time he'll be easy.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 12:27:21 am »
Its not like you'll never find it again...Just damage it a little and then let it run. The damage stays.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 01:00:17 am »
Thats the best way to catch them, just slowly work them down, or get a pokemon that knows mean look, and another one that knows false swipe, for future occurance, and then use mean look so it can flee and false swipe so its left wih 1 HP, but now that you've run into it you can track it with your pokedex.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 03:43:19 am »
He has the Gameboy color gold. But yeah, mean look, and dragon rage. Get his health in the yellow region, use a paralyze move, like stun spore or t wave, then use a fast ball or ultra. Shouldn't take long after that.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 12:07:13 pm »
Also if it's an emulator, you should be able to save and load easily even if you fail to catch it.
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 09:53:48 am »
Or you could just use your master ball, if you don't plan to use it at all...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 01:44:43 pm »
so im currently breeding eevees on gold on my phones emulator and i was walking around withy my typhlosion(lv 73), pidgeotto(lv 26), and a red gyrados(lv 53), along with 3 eevee eggs, i have 6 great , 15 ultra, and 1 master ball  so i decided if i took a trip around all of johto the three should hatch but then a  suicune appeared if i attack he'll flee but my ultra wont catch him, should i just use my master? ( i'd appreciate legit answers not troll answers)
Have Kurt make some Fast Balls, (It's either Red/Yellow Apricorns I think)
They work really well.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline lildjremix

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 01:59:08 am »
i went with the damage then trap plan, it failedXD he somehow managed to use growl while paralysed and my gyrados ran like a little girl =(

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 02:25:27 am »
Well, now that he is pretty much weakened, next time you meet him, chuck a ball at him. And he used roar, and I don't think suicune knows roar. To make the process go faster, walk back and forth where two routes connect. Saves the time flying to find him.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 06:59:06 am »
Well, the effects of mean look (if you used it) wears off when you switch pokemon. so it might explain why Suicune ran when you sent out Gyarados.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 12:22:11 pm »
 I thought he sent out Gyarados because Gyarados is with the Mean Look Move.
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 12:27:51 pm »
Huh... Gyarados shouldn't be able to learn Mean Look...