* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 254177 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: morning¦ Weather: cloudy
« Reply #870 on: May 16, 2012, 08:10:39 PM »
Warrens eyes flashed, the purple swirls turning blood red for an instant when he recognised the half titan that attacked Bio earlier and his daggers were in his hand in an instant he quickly lunged past Felix his daggers aimed at the half titan. As he flew through the air he steeled his mind and communicated to Silene

We have alot to talk about.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #871 on: May 16, 2012, 08:13:22 PM »
"There will be no violence in corridors of the Great Cleanser!" Holding my hands out I formed a barrier between Warren and Nemesis. "If he refuses to serve the Great Cleanser then you may kill him, not a moment sooner."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: May 16, 2012, 08:16:02 PM »
Warren slammed his fist into the barrier causing his knuckles to bleed, then he turned to Felix and said

Where are we headed anyways.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #873 on: May 16, 2012, 08:19:21 PM »
"Where are we headed anyways?"

"Once the army finishes assembling we are headed to Tarturs. It is there that the Cleansing will begin."
I walked to the edge of the balcony that we were standing on and looked over the Ancient Army, larger then any army every assembled, comprised of the souls of every creature killed in the last Cleansing. "What is your answer Nemesis?"
(ok, I won't post until WTP does.)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny
« Reply #874 on: May 16, 2012, 10:28:06 PM »
Nemesis smirked at Warren's failed attack. "Aww, you're still mad? If it makes you feel better, no one died. Such a pity you didn't, though. Those daggers look sharp and valuable."
He tilted his head to the side, to think.
" Great Cleanser, you say? Sounds like there'll be a lot of carnage.." He attempted to change his position, to see what Felix was looking at, then shrugged. " Eh, I'll join. It'd give me a reason to go back and kill that little Bit-....Woman....Thing..."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: May 16, 2012, 10:30:07 PM »
Warren snarled at Nemesis clutching Silene closer to him

You wont touch a single one of them or you'll find out just how sharp these daggers are and also I did die just so you know.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #876 on: May 16, 2012, 10:34:32 PM »
"Yes, I'm quite aware of that. THe whole reason I'm here was that I was going to check your corpse for anything useful."
He grinned. " Your pitiful Demi-God friends would've bowed in fear if I HAD retrieved your body."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #877 on: May 16, 2012, 10:35:10 PM »
"Great Cleanser, you say? Sounds like there'll be a lot of carnage.. Eh, I'll join. It'd give me a reason to go back and kill that little Bit-....Woman....Thing...

I turned around quickly, using my new powers I pinned him to the wall.
"You only kill when I tell you to kill!" I dropped him to the ground. "The Cleansing is about the removal of the Pure Titans and Gods, everything at least partly human is to be given the chance to surrender. We will spare as many as we can."

I walked back to the edge of the patio structure then raised my hands into the air. "Beasts of Old, we begin our march on Tarturs!" The screaming of Ravagers, Reborn Warriors, and Reapers quickly drowned out all other sound as they began to quickly move over the ground towards our first target. Amazingly the Giant Cleanser was able to keep up with their quick pace despite it's huge size. "We will reach Tarturs us in about four hours, rest yourselves. I need to confer with the Great Cleanser..."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: May 16, 2012, 10:38:33 PM »
Warren grineed apparently Nemesis didnt know his friends that well

No they wouldn't have, Jake would've destroyed you, Bio would've cried, Ayara would feel as if she had been abandoned again, and Aerwynna would try to lighten the mood by being goofy, and last but not least Efialtes would've been down right confused.

Then Warren heard Felix speak and decided he would tell him of his new found powers, if they were going to work together they couldn't hate each other

Felix can we talk first?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #879 on: May 16, 2012, 10:41:06 PM »
"What do you want Warren, I need to talk with The Great Cleanser." I turned to face him then saw his eyes, he had God Eyes...

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #880 on: May 16, 2012, 10:47:53 PM »
Nemesis growled and screeched, almost animal like, as he was thrown against the wall, Felix announcing his new place. But, he didn't dare disagree. There would be some unwilling to surrender anyway. " Yes, sir."
He scowled at Warren. " Well, we'll se about that. For now, we're on the same side. just don't go thinking that we can be good friends. I still hate you, and all your little underlings."
Warren walked away, to go speak with the new Father, Felix, so he took this time to sit down, and clean off his weapon. His wound started throbbing, now that he remembered it. It was starting to look pretty bad, too. He'd have to ask later if he could get something to keep the maggots out.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: May 16, 2012, 10:56:37 PM »
So I see you've noticed, I'm Athena and Athena is me so to speak.

Then Warren stood awaiting Felixs reaction.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #882 on: May 16, 2012, 11:01:42 PM »
"So I see you've noticed, I'm Athena and Athena is me so to speak."

I was inraged! There is no way a God should be able to stand inside the Great Cleanser without dying...
"How is this possible?! God's can't enter this sacred place! I warn you Athena's Son; betray me and I will make your soul into a Reaper, and you will remain a mindless monster for all eternity! Now leave, I must speak with my master..."

I sat down on the throne chair that rose up out of the ground and let the Cleanser enter my mind. "Felix...Titans strong, Gods Weak..."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: May 16, 2012, 11:04:25 PM »
As Warren walked back to Silene he shouted

If your wonder how I'm able to enter here I can leave the full godly part of me behind, so at the moment I'm just a demigod with god eyes.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: May 16, 2012, 11:04:50 PM »
I sat around shifting in my anxiety.

Me-this waiting is killing me I'm going to warren.

Without anyone else protesting I hopped on Lightning and sped off.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man