* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 252162 times)

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #435 on: May 07, 2012, 10:56:43 PM »
Aerwynna you'll ride with this little dude. You guys ready to go?
Alright! Let's go!
She sent the heck hound over to me, and it was one of the smaller ones but still kind of big. So I levitated up a few feet so I could hop on, and grabbed a few tufts of fur to make sure I didn't fall off. Everyone else was on their heck hounds. Then I started thinking how the hounds looked kinda like the mutts that attacked me in the illusion, and I held on tighter to be sure it didn't make me fall off then eat me whole.... I hoped Silene and Jake had a good hold on them.....

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #436 on: May 09, 2012, 02:03:28 AM »
"Hey. Don't worry. You're coming with us-no one here would leave you behind."
A happy smile crossed Bio's lips as she said this. And, what made him even happier, was that Silene was okay with it too. Maybe he could convince them to let him take on the trial too. But not too soon.
"I've seen you run into a fight a few times to help heal people, even though you barely know us. We all know you're tough. But that's exactly it-you said you're what, eleven? Even if you're a demigod, you shouldn't HAVE to be tough-you should be able to relax. You're still young. You should be able to be protected from the world for a little while longer. That's what being a kid's all about."
Bio was about to ask what she meant, since he DID know how to relax. He wasn't sure how NOT to be. But, before he could ask, A large dog-rather scary looking-bounded over. Woahhhh... tallll....
"Crumpets, huh?"
He looked up, and started petting the dog. Nice doggie. Nice, but scary doggie :C
"Well, here it goes. Upsie daises!"
Before Bio could finish writing what he was about to, Ayara picked him up from under the arms. "Oaaaahhhh!" He made a soft, but rather raspy noise, almost like a squeal of delight, as he was picked up, and put down on the demon dog's back.
"There ya go. You all settled? Now, for me."
Bio watched as she hopped on above him. Bio moved around a bit, then moved his legs to straddle the Dog, like he was riding a horse.
"When we get going, just hold onto the back of my shirt or something, okay? It could hurt if you fall off while the big guy is running."
He clutched on to Ayara's shirt. He did NOT want to fall backwards. That looked like it would hurt, considering how far up he was (in his opinion, anyway).

Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 09, 2012, 02:38:36 AM »
Silene, hearing various yes's to her question, leaned back and told Efialtes

Hang on this is going to be a bumpy ride.

She paused to kick her heels into Relusions side lightly, telling him to go, then shouted with the wind whipping through her midnight black hair as Relusion ran

Lets ride, the palace is not that far from here

Relusion seemed to glide across the underworld floor as he ran, Silene had a firm grip on tufts of his neck fur steering him, her spear slung across her back. As she vaulted across the underworld she heard rumbling in the distance, she knew it could be nothing good, which made her command Relusion to ride that much faster. As the palace of Hades came into sight she saw what the rumbling was and it horrified her, in front of them were thousands of skeletal warriors summoned by Hades to prevent them from getting to the palace, each was armed with various weapons which all looked menacing. She drew her spear placing it out in front of her like a lance and shouted to the others

The hell hounds should be able to charge through here, but draw your weapons and be ready.

She then turned to Efialtes and whispered hurriedly

Hold on!

She slammed her heels into Relusions side and commanded him to charge. He leaped above a group of the skeletons whacking them down with his tail while simultaneous breathing jets of black flames incinerating skeletons. As they landed Silene swung her spear taking out a few more skeletons, she looked back at Efialtes and Fluffy and then burrowed her face in the fur of Relusion's neck sheltering as he leaped again sailng over another group of skeletons..
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 02:40:31 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 09, 2012, 06:39:54 PM »
I sigh,

me-How come you get all the fun?

I dug my heels into the hell hound and he springs towards the skeletons, I draw my sword and start slashing away carelessly.

me-Woohoo!
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #439 on: May 09, 2012, 10:36:42 PM »
The heckhound started moving, rather quickly, and I squealed a little then grabbed on to the fur tighter. I made the mistake of looking down and let out a short scream at how high up I was and how fast we were going. A giant palace came into view, and I only had a second to think how awesome it was before I saw what was in front of the palace: a billion gazillion skeletons, with weapons, to keep us from getting to the palace.
What the heck is wrong with your dad?! I muttered at Silene and Jake, but I didn't think they heard me.
The hell hounds should be able to charge through here, but draw your weapons and be ready.
I got out my sword in one hand and my wand in the other. I saw Relusion and Silene jumping over the skeletons and attacking, so I tried to get my heckhound to do the same. I whispered jump, please? to it, then when it didn't respond I kicked at one of its sides, and it went flying over the skeletons. I screamed a little again, and pointed my wand at a group of skeletons. I cast a spell to make their bones scatter so they wouldn't be able to fight, then slashed at some on the other side of me with my sword. I saw out of the corner of my eye a group of 10 or 20 skeletons fall, but it wasn't enough with how many were ahead. I kicked at the hound again to make it go faster.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 09, 2012, 11:24:38 PM »
Warren sat up groggily, rubbing his forehead he thought

What happened?

Looking around he noticed he was right in front of the golden throne where Hades usually sat, standing up and brushing himnself off he checked his neck for his chain. It was still there and he summoned his daggers to his hands. Queitly approaching the palace door , he heard the sound of commotion and began to wonder where Hades was. As he was only a few steps from the door he found he couldn't move his limbs or even blink. As he was struggling to regain controlof his body there was a blinding flash of light. When he could see again he found he could move his mouth and blink but he still could not walk.

Well, Well, sleeping beauty is awake.

Warren's eyes darted upwards and in front of him he saw a tall man dressed in a black suit with a silver tie and holding a scythe with a thick black pole. He had a short silver beard and long silver hair, as realization hit Warren as to why he couldn't move one word escaped his lips

Kronus.

Kronus looked at him and smiled cruelly saying

Yes as you can see I've frozen you in time allowing you to move your lips so you can speak. I'm sure your wondering where Hades is and it really is a funny story you see he has been captured and imprisoned in Tartarus where a lot of powerful monster have a grudge to settle with him. We have captured him to use as a godly sacrifice to summon Typhon and Echidna frrom which i'm sure you have already guessed being a son of Athena and such.

A grim chuckle escaped Warrens lips and he responded

I had a hunch from the moment I heard the prophecy, but the one thing I was wrong about was I thought you would use Zeus as a sacrifice as your ultimate revenge against him.

Warren listened and he still heard the sound of commotion he knew that must be Silene and the others fighting the skeletons Hades summoned right before he was apparently captured. Since Kronus was having him speak aloud he gueesed he didn't know about his abilities. Pausing for a moment he re-etablish the mental link he communicated to the others

Listen I don't have much time Hades has been captured by Kronus as a sacrifice to summon Typhon and Echidna parents of all monsters. Kronus is here with me right now but he has no idea about my mental powers, I have a plan to escape but you have to listen to me. Hojo, Ayara you two are the joint leaders of the group, its your job to lead them to tartarus. Jake grab ahold of Silens arm and hold on, Silene teleport yourself and Jake to me I am in front of your fathers throne. Once here be prepared to shadow travel again immediately because we can't fight Kronus we will travel as close to Tartarus as we can and then go the rest of the way on foot. When I say go you execute it.

Warren stared at Kronus for a minute giving Jake time to get to Silene then mentally shouted

Now!

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 10, 2012, 01:25:49 AM »
I quickly knocked my heels against the hounds sides, and it bound forward. I could feel Bio gripping the back of my shirt, and I leaned forward to minimize the air flying in my face.
I slowed the hound slightly as I noticed the army of skeletons.
I reached up, pulling out my kusarigamas, and gripping the dog with my legs so I wouldn't fall. I sped the hound up.
Bio, stay down! Just keep your head down and hold on.
I deflected the spear of a skeleton with my left kusarigama, knocking it away and promptly cutting through the skeletons skull. I twisted, throwing my right kusarigama and knocking apart about a half dozen skeletons.
Listen I don't have much time Hades has been captured by Kronus as a sacrifice to summon Typhon and Echidna parents of all monsters. Kronus is here with me right now but he has no idea about my mental powers, I have a plan to escape but you have to listen to me. Hojo, Ayara you two are the joint leaders of the group, its your job to lead them to tartarus. ...Now!
I glanced back to make sure Bio was still holding on, and looked forward, knocking away a stray sword.
I hear you, Warren.
I turned towards Aerwynna, who was busily incapitating skeletons.
Aerwynna, Efialtes! Make sure you've got Quinn, and let's get out of here! We don't have time to get held up here!
I swiped away a pike, then threw my other kusarigama, knocking down more skeletons.
Hojo, I'm gonna need some help. We need to keep these guys off our trail while we get to Tartarus.
I kicked the hounds sides, steering over to help Aerwynna get out of the fight, swiping my kusarigamas as I went.
Damn, this is a whole hoard!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 04:21:14 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 10, 2012, 02:35:41 AM »
Warren! thank the gods!

She then spurred her heel into Relusion's side causing him to jump to where Jake was fighting. Silene glanced at Efialtes and said

Your going to have to steer.

She thenn jumped off Relusion and tackled Jake off his hell hound. Right before they hit the ground, she shadow travelled them into the palace in front of the throne and right beside Warren. She saw him smiling and then looked up and saw a very ssurprised and angry Kronus, she grabbed Warren's arm and focused on traveling to the fields of Esylum which was not far from Tartarus. As they began to dissolve into the shadows she heard Kronus bellow

No you shan't escape me.

She felt everything around her bein to slow including them and she saw Kronus's scythe come whizzing through the air at Warrens neck. She lunged in the way and felt a shooting pain go through her side as the last wisp of them dissolved into shadows and plopped down in the fields of Esylum. She felt herback hit the ground and heard Warren shout and run over to her. The last thing she heard was Warrens voice, then she blacked out.

-----

Warren jumped up once he landed and ran to Silene side. He ripped off a strip of cloth from his hsirt and tied it around her wound to staunch the bloodflow and he could tell she was losing consciousness he whispered

You were right I shouldn't be a son of Athena if I can't even pull off one plan without getting the one I love injured.

Warren planted a gentle kiss on her lips then carefully lifted her up in his arms and asked Jake who was standing beside him

What are we going to do?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 10, 2012, 04:16:05 AM »
I-I have to steer?!

He took his hands off of fluffy, and put them on the neck of the hell hound.*gulp*

He gets a idea, he looks at fluffy.try to stay on.

He casts a illusion to make his hell hound and him look like their on the skeletal warriors side.RAWR!WE ARE SCARY! 

The group around him all facepalms, then starts attacking them.Plan two now.

He starts running over skeletal warriors.YOU SHOULDA-

He looks down, then clings to the neck of the hell hound he's riding.I am gonna die..

He says that while running over countless undead warrior....(and he thinks he'll die? idiot...wait. did I just call myself a idiot?)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #444 on: May 10, 2012, 06:12:43 AM »
Felix looked in the mirror, the scar was only getting worse. With a loud scream he smashed the mirror with a clenched fist.
"Damn witch! Swore her cure would work, but instead it made it worse!"
A knock came at the door.
"Felix are you alright in there?"
A young women of about twenty three popped her head into Felix's room uninvited.
"What have I told you about entering my room with out permission?!"
She stepped the rest of the way in, shutting the door behind her. "And how many times have I told you not to be afraid of your scar? I think it makes you look good anyways."

Looking at the last remaining mirror in his room Felix ran his hand across the scar that ran from his left ear to his chin. He grabbed the mask off of the table and put it to his face, looking at Zandra he set it back down. "You know I love you right Zandra?"
She looked a tiny bit uncomfortable, but held her composure. "Yes I do Felix, but you should know..."
Felix held his hand up to stop her, he had heard this story one to many times. "Please leave, I need to prepair myself. Take care on the way out."

Zandra turned around and left the room as quickly as she had entered. Felix grabbed the mask back up and put it over his face, he had work to do...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 10, 2012, 06:50:52 AM »
Warren sighed before Jake could speak and said

never mind we don't have time to talk.

Warren then set off at a brisk pace in the direction of Tartarus. An idea struck him as he walked and he communicated to Efialtes

Efialtes create in illusion of Hades which should distract the skeletons long enough for you guys to get away.

He then cut off the mental link knowing his mind would be vulnerable for attack with it open. He focused all his psychic abilities on staunching the blood flow.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #446 on: May 10, 2012, 07:12:00 AM »
As the masked figured climbed to the highest point of Tarturus he suddenly lifted his head, there was a minor flicker in the peaceful world of the mind; there was a "Psychic" within a few miles depending on how skilled they were. He quickly pushed it to the back of his mind and finished the climb. He turned to the large crowd of monsters, Demigods, and Half Titans that made up the army he was tasked with leading.

"SILENCE!" The crowd quickly went dead silent as Felix shouted his order at the top of his lungs. Looking around to make sure he had everyone's attention he started speaking again. "Many of you don't fully know the task that we have been set upon, well I am here to clean this matter up for all of you. We have been tasked with reawakening the beasts Echidna and Typhon. If we can manage to do so their armies of monsters will be the Titans to control!" There was a loud uproar as Felix finished his last sentence. Once it quieted down again Felix began once again. "As you very well know he have captured Hadies, and an army of the so called Gods will be on their way to recover him, why you ask? Because he is the key to the awakening of Echidna and Typhon, he must be sacrificed! Your job is to protect the convoy as it travels across the barren wastes lands to the Altar! And once we arrive, it will be your duty to delay the Gods as long as you can while the ritual is carried out, fail this and Cronos will be very displeased with all of you! Now prepare your stuff, we leave on the eve of tomorrow."

Stepping down Zandra was there to meet him.
"Stunning speech, it will be surly written down in the history books."
"Save your sarcasm, I am a manipulator of memories, not a public speaker. I only agreed to do this because Cronis himself asked me. Say, what are you doing tonight?"
For the briefest moment her composure slipped and Felix was allowed into her mind, such rich memories she had...and not a single one of a man in her life, Felix was the only one, this pleased him very much. Just as quickly as he was allowed in she regained her composure and shut him out before he could get much further then when she join the Titans.
"My man..."
"You have no man, and we both know it. Your afraid of me for some reason I've yet to uncover. If you wish I will be at the tavern all night. Good night to you Sarah..."

As Felix walked away Zandra started to cry, had he learned that much in only a few seconds? His power was getting stronger everyday. As she started to walk down the steps her stomach started to growl, and she couldn't help but think that Felix had made her forget the last time she had eaten. Well off the Tavern she thought...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 07:14:32 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 10, 2012, 07:21:06 AM »
As Warren closed the link he felt a brief human presence, he glanced at Jake and carefully handed him Silene saying

take care of her.

Then he began to run straight to Tartarus. If his suspicion.s were right it would be very bad. Zoo. He reached Tartarus edge he spotted a male and a female talking. He had no idea who the female was but the man was the Tirana famed masked assassin. Warren quietly summoned his daggers. He took aim and threw one at the neck of the assassin and the other at the woman's neck. He propelled them with his powers and then shouted

well what do we have here a wanna ba assassin and his girlfriend.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 10, 2012, 07:24:07 AM »
okay!

efialtes created the illusion of hades, after running over 10 more skeletal warriors that is..Running over them is fun.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #449 on: May 10, 2012, 07:27:25 AM »
Zandra quickly grabbed the blade sent her way and crushed it in her hands. The one sent for Felix hit it's mark. Stagering to the wall he pulled it out and looked at it, a moment later Zandra was at his side.

"Quickly go, sound the alarm! I will handle our little friend."

Zandra nodded and ran off, at the same time Felix stood up and pulled his staff off of his back.

"Might I inquire as to what your name is before I behead you?" Felix tried to send him memories, but his guard was too strong, he was going to have to fight him on his own...