* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 254435 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #525 on: May 10, 2012, 10:45:48 PM »
I sigh, then strike a 1990's pose.

me-Come to me GREECE LIGHTNING! Get it.

The hell hound sped into the cave. I mounted and thought, no one can stop me now.

I raced out the cave.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #526 on: May 10, 2012, 10:48:04 PM »
"Double the guard! I watched this kid ask his mother for help and receive it even down here! I don't want a single place with out at least a division! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"
"Sir!" The demigod Felix was speaking to ran off and quickly began doing as he had been told.

The pain in his ribs was even less now, he was sure he could fight this Athena's son and win easily. Your strength is in mind, mine is in both. Picking up his staff he walked into the temple and up to the altar.
"how long will this take?"
"No more then a few moments. All we need to do is enchant the blade them plunge it into hid heart."
"Do it already!"
"Enchantment takes time, we do it wrong and his blood won't appease those we seek to awaken."
"Just hurry, I will not have another failure on my head."

Feilx stormed out of the temple and took his position waiting for any sight of a God army...

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 10, 2012, 11:12:26 PM »
*skips all the stuff I missed*
I looked around the cave we had been transported to.Then I looked down. Bio was clinging to my leg.
Hey. We're in a cave now. You can let go of my leg.
I looked around, since I figured he'd know to let go.
A ride, huh...?
I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall.
Hey, dad. I know you've only talked to me once in the 14 years I've been alive, but could you possibly help me out here and send me a ride?
I waited a few moments, and opened my eyes. Pulling up before me was a way to extravagant Mini sun chariot, pulled by giant crows.
*insert Excalibur face here*
Why am I the only one with such a badly styled ride...?
I walked over, checking it out. Brightly colored, flame-looking, and totally NOT my style. Only part of me it would look good with is my eyes.
Ugh...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 10, 2012, 11:13:45 PM »
AS Warren and Silene flew they reached Tartarus quickly. Right above tartarus their was a large boulder lying on the edge. Warren communicated mentally with the owl to pick it up in his talons. The owl did as ordered and flew down into the depths of  tartarus boulder in talons. After a moment they reached a heavily guarded area where Hades was being held. Warren recognized among the group was the assasin he had fought earlier. Warren commanded the owl to drop the hulking boulder and it did. The boulder was plummeting straight towards the assassin and a large group of monsters.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #529 on: May 10, 2012, 11:17:29 PM »
As Felix nodded off an alarm went off: "Look to the skies!" Felix quickly got up and watched a giant owl grab a massive boulder then carry it with it.
"Get the F*ck out of here!" Felix jumped from the roof just moments before the bouldre smashed into where he had just been standing. "Archers take that thing down!" At his command three thousand archers deftly aimed their arrows at the owl then let them loose...

"Stop that Athena's son..."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 10, 2012, 11:23:40 PM »
Warren had the owl fly up as fast as he could. The arrows closed in on them as they gained altitude but after a moment the arrows began to fall back toward the Tirana hitting their own men. Warren laughed and then had the owl begin hovering awaiting the assassin next move.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 10, 2012, 11:26:28 PM »
efialtes prays that he would have a way to be able to get to tarterus, when he opened his eyes. Nothing was there.well, it does make sense seeing as my father is the god of nightmares, they really wouldn't help much in a situation like this..Can I catch a ride with anyone here?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #532 on: May 10, 2012, 11:29:40 PM »
Felix watched the arrows fall on his own men, the casualties were minimal, his army was well armed. Then an idea hit him.

"Get me a Gryhpon. I'm going to take the fight to this punk. And ready the rest of the flying monsters to begin an assault against him."
A moment later a Felix was on the back of a large Gryphon flying up towards the Demigod.

"So, you said you had a name last night, I didn't quite catch it. Mind refreshing my memory before I take you head as a trophy?" Felix quickly unsheathed the blade on his staff and started twirling it around.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 10, 2012, 11:35:20 PM »
Warren looks at him and says

It's Renniger now catch this

Warren then wrapped his arms around Silene and jumped off the owl. The owl bolted towards the sky and Warren and Silene began to plummet towards the ground.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #534 on: May 10, 2012, 11:44:00 PM »
I jumped off my mount and plumeted towards the ground right besides them. As I fell I came up along their side then passed them. I slammed into the ground quite hard, but managed to land it on my feet. I stood up spinning my weapon as I got up. A circle of monsters, demigods, and titans surrounded our battle field.

"Your move Athena's son, show me just how smart you are. Just don't look in my eyes..."

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #535 on: May 11, 2012, 12:19:40 AM »
I woke up groggily, I had passed out on top of my heck hound a while ago. I saw Ayara in a very cheesy chariot and Warren and Silene a little bit away on a giant owl, then jumping off the owl and fighting someone. We were in a cave of some sort, I saw as I looked around..
Hey guys, what's going on....?
(Sorry I didn't post for a little while there, I missed a lot so I'm just making Aerwynna passed out for what I missed.)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 11, 2012, 01:34:49 AM »
Warren used his powers to soften the landing and then summoned the golden owl to his side. Glancing at Silene he said
Silene this is my fight stay out of it.

Then he threw both his daggers boosting their flight with his powers. One was flying straight at Felixs head but the other fell short and landed in the ground. He knew for him to hit Felix he would have to use all he had so he put all his abilities making the daggers go even faster.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #537 on: May 11, 2012, 01:41:20 AM »
As expected Renniger used his powers to launch his daggers at Felix. Very quickly he used his staff to block the one dagger that had made it close to him.
"You're going to have to do better then that Demigod. My turn..." Holding his weapon in front of him the red orb embedded in it started to give off an evil aura. Then he rushed the Demigod...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 01:42:51 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 11, 2012, 01:44:50 AM »
Warren summoned the dagger Felix blocked back to his hand and then smiled as he saw that where his dagger had been imbedded in the ground their was now a hole and no dagger.  Felix began to rush him and as he took his first step the dagger burst out of the ground right under him and it the speed it was going it would split him in two.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #539 on: May 11, 2012, 02:00:40 AM »
(great, how to avoid this with out being OP...)
Felix was right on the Demigod when a dagger came flying out of the ground directly in front of him, at the rate he was running he would once again be incapacitated. The crimson orb started to glow an even darker shade of red as he swung his blade to cut the psychic connection between the blade and it's master. The blade wobbed just the tinniest amount, which was just enough for Felix to leap over it by the tinniest distance, he felt the blade scrape against his shirt as he passed it by. Finally getting close enough to begin a physical fight with the Demigod he swung the weighted end for his knees.