* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 92437 times)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day
« Reply #240 on: May 25, 2012, 04:39:18 AM »
"Alright Al...Thanks again for your service.."

Grabbing the radio and heading out the exit onto the roof. Seeing the zombies he shot with the cannon still wondering around trying to figure out what in the world happened to them.

"Perfect targets to test this on..."

Sliding my Sword into its sheath I slowly climb down the ladder and start walking towards the zombies.

"Oh yea this will be fun."
*Whistles.*

The zombies start to roar only being 3 at the moment it shouldn't be a problem. "Surely the roar called others also." I think to myself.
As they start to charge at me I can't help but smile. Swinging at one of them with the glove....Slams into his chest and I can hear the bones shattering. Another lunges at me from the side but easily blocked with the glove to keep him from biting my arm. Taking my sword out and lodge it into his head with one swift motion...IN and OUT...

The last zombie was limping towards me obviously the one he hit in the leg..I was almost saddened by his pain.....NOT....
I charge at him at full force and plow through his head with quite a bit of force..

"Wow...I barely felt that at all...." "Damn Al is too good at what he does..hah!"

Ducking behind a wall of one of the buildings just in time as 5 more zombies show up to the scene looking to see what all the noise was but couldn't find anything and started wandering around trying to find something to snack on....

Start walking to the firehouse weaving between buildings amazed at how well my weapons are now....Not noticing the metal can in front of me and tripping over it rather hard.

"Oh crap."

Scuffing up my need and arm a bit. I pick up the medium sized metal can about the size of a trash can...Looking inside it to see if anything interesting is in it....

~Looks inside the can~   (Yea I think I made the 4 sentence minimum requ.)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #241 on: May 25, 2012, 04:47:18 AM »
A little conversation takes place as we all move into the building. There was talk of the fire station, then I remembered that's where I had just come from. One of them takes off before I get the chance to pull out the key card. I laugh a little as I pull out the fire station key card and hold it in the air. "Isn't he going to need this nifty thing?"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 04:50:07 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 25, 2012, 04:50:14 AM »
Tanu turned to Will and his eyes flash, he quickly responds

While, Tirens got his own key. But I sure could use one!

Then he clips his axe to his belt, and looks at Will. The man looked like he could be fifty or sixty, and his eyes seem to constantly bounce from place to place, as if looking for any signs of mistrust. Tanu chuckled, this old man was interesting.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 05:48:28 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 25, 2012, 05:47:08 AM »
~Looks inside the can~

2x heads, 1x tails

Surprisingly, you find a closed bag of stale chips. Don't get mad too easily, this may one day save your life.

(Al post)

Well, I'll be sure to send you to find a pot of gold next time. Deal?

He takes a seat behind the counter and directs his attention to Will.

Relax, take a load off. If you care to trade, you can do so here. I have weapons, food, water, and odd trinkets.

Al was a bit tired, but the excitement for something new made him a little more alert.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 25, 2012, 05:54:07 AM »
Tanu looked away from Will and glared at Al

Sure, we'll just call up all the leprechauns and have a great big party! But all resentment and sarcasm aside, I've been meaning to ask if you could come up with some type of close range weapon. This make-shift axe is great at fighting zombies, but when they get to close, it basically becomes useless. I could probably scramble up a few things from the fire station as trade.

Then he leaned against a wall, and for the first time in what seemed like forever, relaxed.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #245 on: May 25, 2012, 05:59:47 AM »
I drop my sac on the floor and reach in, the first thing my hand touches is the gum I stuffed in earlier. I pull it out holding it in my hand for a moment before I stand back up. I drop it on the counter then look Al in his eyes. "I'm new to this whole trading business, but don't think you can pull the wool over my eyes. What do you think you can scrounge up for this? I do have a few other things in my sac I'm willing to trade if the price is right as well."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 25, 2012, 06:10:24 AM »
My son used to chew that brand. Was more expensive than normal gum, but I don't know what that can get you. I'd say maybe two bottles of water, possibly one and a food item.

He waited for the man to either accept or deny. This wasn't an item Al was too interested to get, but it was a rare sight to see. He looked at the label a little closer to see why it would have been so great. There was one bit of text that stood out, "Like a sir," and he couldn't help but get a little laugh out of it.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 25, 2012, 03:45:07 PM »
I roll my eyes.

me-Why would anyone need a pack of gum?

I lean against the wall and tap it with my finger. The throbbing in my leg ceased.

me-Looks like I'm healed.

I twirl my hair.

me-I might have to go find some trading items soon, anyone know a good place with not that much fighting?

I don't want to starve, I'll have to move on, no point in wasting these peoples time.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 25, 2012, 05:00:03 PM »
Well, isn't that question of the year. There really isn't an easy place. You either get lucky or you don't. Anyways, I shouldn't let you leave without any protection. I always give one free thing to defenseless people.

He grabs the Kukri that Mundy had earlier, and Al figured he wouldn't miss it.

Take this, use it wisely. Some people don't know this, but running away can keep yo alive longer than trying to fight.

He hands over the Kukri.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #249 on: May 25, 2012, 11:28:21 PM »
"Ha! Figured as much, this being the end of the world and all, you've got yourself a deal. Now what do you say we get to those other little things I've got laying around?" I reached into my pocket taking out the few nails I had managed to salvage from my burned down home, there were about twenty or so. "Made them myself, their strong and won't break easy."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 26, 2012, 01:04:51 AM »
Al takes a look at the nails. He tests the sharpness, checks the length, and even tests the tension.

Normally, I would look at something hand made and figure out the ways I can improve it. But these are strong nails. The problem is, there are only twenty. I can tell you used to build, and we both know, nails are usually in packs of hundreds.

He grabs a lighter, an empty glass bottle, and piece of cloth.

How about materials for a molotov. You'll have to find the fuel.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #251 on: May 26, 2012, 05:22:30 AM »
I scratched my head as he handed me a bottle, a lighter, and a piece of cloth. "That would be nice if I knew just what a Molotov was." These city folk had all sorts of fancy stuff I had never heard of, or maybe I had; I couldn't remember at the moment. As I ran my hand through my hair I found the scar, it had healed over, but left a small bald spot, I still needed to find a way to get rid of it, it was throwing off my style... "Hell if I have to I can rest up here for a little bit then head back out, sure to be plenty of nails laying around."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 26, 2012, 07:47:19 AM »
Tanu stood up slowly and sighed, looking at Al he said

While, I'm gonna go test my luck at booting up the police station.

Then he climbed to the roof, looking down he didn't see any zombies. He slid down the ladder quietly, and slung his axe over his shoulder. He stealthily creeped through the area, and after what felt like twenty minutes he had reached the fire station. He glanced over at the figure of the hospital, which he could barely see in the distance. It gave him the creeps, he could hear the moaning if the zombies in the hospital, even from this far. As he was lost in thought, his axe fell from his hand making a quiet 'ping' that attracted a few zombies. Tanu grabbed his axe, then hurled himself at the first one, his newly sharpened axe cutting it in half like butter. He then turned to the last two, he whispered under his breath

Let's see you come back from the dead this time!

Then he lunged, his axe making quick work of one of the in a single slash. As he whirled around to face the other, he was slammed into the ground, his axe handle holding the zombies face only inches from his own. He could smell rotting flesh, and he gagged, his face coming up as he did and slamming into the zombies face. He heard a crunch, and felt the soggy purplish fluid that was the zombies blood, coating his hair. He quickly threw the dead zombie off, then stood up. Shaking his head and sending the fluid flying all over the place, he swore under his breath

I'be got too talk to Al about getting a knife or something.

Then he took off running, after what felt like an eternity, he came up on the building he recognized as the police station. Approaching it, he began searching for a way in.

~check for an entrance to the police station~

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 26, 2012, 06:59:47 PM »
I take the kukri and thank him.

me-So there is no good place to look huh, I guess I'll have to take a guess then.

I start walking towards the exit.

me-Thank you for what you did for me, I'll come back with some things... Hopefully.

I let out a very small moan, time to steel up and go out there. I climb down the rope slowly.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 27, 2012, 05:28:20 AM »
~check for an entrance to the police station~

2x heads, 1x tails- Success

The front entrance is unlocked, and the door is heavy enough to detour any zombie that may have been curious. Just like the firestation, it is empty.

(Al post)

Making a Molotov is easy. Just fill the bottle with a fuel of some kind, stick the cloth in it, making it a tight fit, then dip the cloth in the same fuel. Let it dry, then when you're ready to use it, light the cloth and throw it. When the bottle breaks, it will splash the fuel everywhere, and the cloth will cause it to ignite. Perfect for crowd control.

Al waits to see if Will would take the offer or not.