* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 90560 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day
« Reply #330 on: June 05, 2012, 06:26:03 AM »
Tanu smiled then strolled past Al. He quickly climbed down into the shop and sat down on the floor.

Man, busy day.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 05, 2012, 12:34:00 PM »
Looking at the bars I see quite a few of them there.

"Jackpot this should work just fine on the glider."

Picking as many as I could up putting them on my shoulder I start walking back to Al's.

"Man I hope no zombies come at me.....If I have to drop these they are going to make a loud noise."

Luckily I reach outside of Al's shop and set them down on the ground.

"Hey Al I found some bars that might work might need a little help getting them up there though....I doubt I could climb and hold these at the same time..."

Handing them up to the roof waiting for them to be taken.

(you can control my character a little bit because I have to go to work...Like have him go into the shop to listen in on whats next.)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 05, 2012, 04:47:59 PM »
Al looked down, and could see the bars. He had nothing to bring them up.

Hang on one sec.

He went inside and downstairs and unlocked the front door. It was a little heavier due to the reinforcement, but he got it open. Tiren got inside with the bars, and Al closed and locked the door again, ensuring that all the pieces were back in place.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #333 on: June 05, 2012, 06:54:28 PM »
Everything goes by in a blur as people run in and out collecting the materials that Al sent them to find. My head feels like it's about to explode, like a damn balloon with too much air in it. I check my leg, no immediate signs of infection, but it doesn't look like it's healing up too well; maybe I just need some more sleep. Nah, I just need to do something to take my mind off of it. "So, is there anything I can do to assist this process?"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 05, 2012, 07:33:52 PM »
Yes, grab some tools and follow the blueprints. I'll start on the right wing, you start on the left.

Tiren and Tanu, we're going to need that radio, so if you brought it with, then it saves you a trip.

Al grabbed some of the bars and began to measure them, and took out a saw to cut. Without power, they can't really use a circular saw, so the hard way was the only way.

Offline Hank

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 08, 2012, 03:19:24 AM »
Randell yawned as he rose from his slumber, he slept fairly well recently. He stretched momentarily and put his gaze upon the last rations he had. He gagged at the mere thought of having to go outside and scavenge for food among rotten meat. He peered through the front door of the small house that he borrowed from a dead couple, which he watched die and took the opportunity to take their home as soon as he slipped away. He hadn't bothered to help them, as he only used them for their rations. Rotten meat wasn't walk outside, he finally concluded as his gaze carefully analyzed the outside.

He walked out of the poorly barricaded home, and soon fog filled it. He stopped himself for a moment, and looked around.

"Anybody outside?" He said in a regular tone. Nobody answered, and he begun to walk again.

Randell looked very neat, he smelled a little bit like rotten meat though, but nonetheless he kept clean whenever he could. He walked the streets, and noticed dead bodies scattered around. He contemplated suicide, not because of all the deaths he has seen, and not even because society was destroyed. The smell of the dead meat bags is what got to him, it pissed him off that he had to deal with the smell wherever he went. Although his irritation was growing less and less throughout the days as he got use to the smell.

(Give me an event Cortex, pls. Oh and to everyone else: i'm in the residential area, near Al's shop)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 03:34:43 AM by RocksEvo »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 09, 2012, 01:29:39 AM »
@Rocks
(Note, some of my events tend to lean towards zombies.)

A few of the zombies heard the questioning cry of the painter, and followed the source. Their low growls indicating their location. It would be in your best interest to run. The safest bet is to head west.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #337 on: June 10, 2012, 10:24:14 AM »
It had been twenty years since I looked at blue prints, but the ability to understand them was no less then before. I quickly gathered the materials I would need to build the left wing, then carefully following the instructions I started hammering nails into the wood. A few minutes passed and when I felt satisfied that my side was looking good I stood up and whipped the sweat from my forehead. "Damn it's been a long time since I did this much work. What material are we using to make the wings?"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 10, 2012, 03:34:33 PM »
Al finished off the right wing, and started to work on harness for the rider.

I really can't tell what it is, but it's strong and lightweight. All that matters now it getting it done as soon as possible, I don't think we have many hours of daylight left.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #339 on: June 11, 2012, 03:40:08 AM »
I grabbed the material laid out and began to tack it down across the wings. It was light sure thing, but I worried that it would be a little weak. My fears were lessened when I dropped my hammer into the material, it bent just enough to take the new weight, but didn't rip. I finished up my wing then started on Al's while he constructed the rider's harness.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 13, 2012, 04:31:13 AM »
Tanu slowly got to his feet stretching and said,

Don't sweat it, i'll go get the radio.

Then he climbed out of the shop and slid down the ladder. His feet hit the concrete with a 'thud' and the zombies across the street had just finished with th eboomer bile looked at him and roared. HE sore under his breath and began running in the direction of the fire station. One zombie got ahead of the crowd and was right on TAau's back, swinging blindly with his axe Tanu slammed the point of the axe into the zombies neck and decapitated it. After what felt like forever he reached the fire station and bolted into the door, which apparently the others left unlocked, and spotted a small radio. He threw it in his backpack and raced out of the door. He saw the horde looking around for him and he threw  his axe onto a patch of concrete, which backfired from what he'd intended and only attracted the zombies to him. He grabbed his axe and ran, and in a short time span had reached Al's shop. He knew he'd never make it in time to get away from the zombies, so he threw the back pack containing the radio as hard as he could, and it landed on the roof with a thud. He knew he was going out, but he'd be damned if he didn't go out fighting! aising his axe he killed one zombies and another one leaped, he swung, spliititing it in half. After several minutes the horde of zombie lie slain around his feet, and he had several bite marks on his body, He looked at Als shop and shouted,

You better remember this Al, and get the lighthouse back on for the other survivors!

Then with a smile he collapsed to his knees, he felt himself turning to a zombie and with the last of his strength he raised his axe and severed his head from his neck, preventing him from rising as a zombie, he lived in death as he lived in life, risk taking, happy, and defying the undead.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:33:52 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 13, 2012, 11:25:01 PM »
Al dropped what he was doing, and seen the whole thing go down. He swore under his breath and punched the railing, giving him a few splinters. The zombies below smelled the blood, and began to claw at the shop.

He couldn't have lead them away, he had to pull a last stand right here. There's a difference between bravery and stupidity.

He grabbed the bag and pulled out the radio, which was smashed do to the rough landing.

This will set us back for a while, and we don't have time for it.

He grabbed his hammer and drove the last nail in, then grabbed the last wing and began to wrap some material around it.

RP Closed until further notice.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 05:10:52 PM by Cortex J. »