* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Elemental Elites  (Read 568627 times)

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Elemental Elites
« Reply #270 on: June 04, 2012, 07:30:17 AM »
No clue about everyone else. However they like to play thats what they will do. Personally I will have all bug pokemon and my mixed team and everything else I will be giving to miss wednesday. I know she will be collecting every pokemon she can get her hands on. XD
Yep, I love collecting/breeding and training Pokemon, I hope I'm the top breeder =w=*coughs* I hatched 27 eevee eggs in less than an hour in Soul Silver. *coughs* =w=

After careful consideration, I've finally decided on my type. It's going to be water, since it has more options. Both dark and water were fun to use, but with water, I can go either offensive, balanced or stall. I tend to play balanced with stallish accents, so this style would fit me best. I just can't wait to put my team together in-game, it's going to be epic. ;)

I'm also going to use this opportunity to claim my fellow water type user Miss Wednessday as my breeder. :P
*Pokemon breeder ._. Lql x)
That my friend your to late on. I claimed her a long time ago ;D
Mmhmm, I'll be your breeder C;

JerryEDIT: Merged the posts
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 12:50:44 PM by Jerry »
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 04, 2012, 05:25:19 PM »

Yeah you will! ;D

since I will go with wildcard IF we decide to implement it into the guild

We will have it if we get enough people to think it is a good idea.
So far it's looking like Wild Card Elite WILL happen.

But I still need some more feedback on the Breeder Elite. Need some ideas on how we could make it work.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 04, 2012, 06:21:23 PM »
I know it would be great if we had knowledgeable breeders that know how to get the best egg moves and IVs and such. Breeders can take donations like rare pokemon and any money they need. I wonder if the guild house will have an area where you can do the breeding instead of always going to the town breeder. I don't have a lot of ideas, but I'm definitely for it.

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 04, 2012, 06:55:34 PM »
No clue about everyone else. However they like to play thats what they will do. Personally I will have all bug pokemon and my mixed team and everything else I will be giving to miss wednesday. I know she will be collecting every pokemon she can get her hands on. XD
Yep, I love collecting/breeding and training Pokemon, I hope I'm the top breeder =w=*coughs* I hatched 27 eevee eggs in less than an hour in Soul Silver. *coughs* =w=

After careful consideration, I've finally decided on my type. It's going to be water, since it has more options. Both dark and water were fun to use, but with water, I can go either offensive, balanced or stall. I tend to play balanced with stallish accents, so this style would fit me best. I just can't wait to put my team together in-game, it's going to be epic. ;)

I'm also going to use this opportunity to claim my fellow water type user Miss Wednessday as my breeder. :P
*Pokemon breeder ._. Lql x)

JerryEDIT: Merged the posts

ONLY 27 Eevee Eggs she says. That is lql for ya right there.

I built up 6 boxes of Eggs to hatch and hatched them in a span of like 5 hours:
-Eevee in 1 1/2 boxes
-Fire starters in 1 (Gen I-IV)
-Water starters in 1 (Gen I-IV)
-Grass starters in 1 (GenI-IV)
-Togepi, Spiritomb, Croagunk in 1 1/2 boxes.

Most had beneficial natures, and it's like 12.5% female for starters ratio, yet Grass types were the opposite for me. Water types got 1 female Totodile, 2 female Piplups. Fire types 3 female Cyndaquil, 3 Torchic, 1 Charmander.

Sadly, I don't have any of my resources left because of a stupid brother hacking my game.
(I know i've said this a million times here lol)
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 04, 2012, 07:02:52 PM »
Well, breeding the ideal pokemon can be really tough and depends a lot on luck as well.... like this time when I had almost all boxes filled with Mudkips in Emerald ^^; And gave up. And later tried with Aerodactyl, and got a pretty amazing one with only a couple of tries :P
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 04, 2012, 07:10:46 PM »
ONLY 27 Eevee Eggs she says. That is lql for ya right there.

I built up 6 boxes of Eggs to hatch and hatched them in a span of like 5 hours:
-Eevee in 1 1/2 boxes
-Fire starters in 1 (Gen I-IV)
-Water starters in 1 (Gen I-IV)
-Grass starters in 1 (GenI-IV)
-Togepi, Spiritomb, Croagunk in 1 1/2 boxes.

Most had beneficial natures, and it's like 12.5% female for starters ratio, yet Grass types were the opposite for me. Water types got 1 female Totodile, 2 female Piplups. Fire types 3 female Cyndaquil, 3 Torchic, 1 Charmander.

Sadly, I don't have any of my resources left because of a stupid brother hacking my game.
(I know i've said this a million times here lol)
NO, I did other pokemon too, Not only eevee eggs. I also did dratini eggs because I'm breeding extreme speed dratini to get the right nature, 30 eevees per box, I did around 27 (Without counting the fail natures that I released) Also did about 19 mudkip to get an adamant one and got 3, and I needed a brave charmander so I bred some too, to get a brave one,Just wait until they finish the game and I have a flame body Magmar, And You'll see. C:
"Sadly, I don't have any of my resources left because of a stupid brother hacking my game.
(I know i've said this a million times here lol)"
Made me Lql btw, that's so sad that you can't prove it to me  =w=
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:15:15 PM by Miss Wednesday »
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 04, 2012, 07:16:45 PM »
Yeah, i did a little bit with Aerodactyl. It was an incredible pain trying to get a female one for quicker breeding. Tried trading, breeding...no luck.

*3 months later finds an Old Amber on White*

Revives it...ooohhhh...NOW i get a female.

You suck, statistics. You lie so much! 12.5% my arse...

Anyway

With certain natures, i get the right ones when i need it on starters usually. Got a female Mudkip Adamant first try on my White lol
(Came from it's mother from -Emerald- who was Brave)
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 05, 2012, 10:18:14 PM »
Ok, for my personal opinion on wild cards.  No, pick a type.  But, seeing how people actually want this.  I propose, a pseudo Elite position, a lesser title.  I propose about 3 wild cards at a time.  You need to battle for it.  Using a first to 9 wins battle system.  You can use any type you'd like but, each round you must choose a different team.  You may not repeat types during the match.  (The most battles you could have in a first to 9, is 17 battles, and there are?  17 types, it's a theme)  It would keep the battles random, and show how you are flexible with each type.  Which is needed in that area.

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 06, 2012, 06:32:23 AM »
I know i'm an odd person saying random thoughts, but what if they made LE Pokes based off Rock, Paper, Scissors? lol like I said I'm odd, and I think a lot

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 06, 2012, 03:51:42 PM »
Erm... ever heard of Fire>Grass>Water>Fire...? The concept is already there.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 07, 2012, 04:14:37 AM »

i mean literally, like how there's the 3 legendary dogs, birds, Muskedeers etc.

The 3 gamefaces or something. like a LE scissors Poke, rock Poke, and paper Poke.

Only a bit more extreme, and have moves similar to the 3 Pledge moves

Types being Ground,Ice,Steel. still in a circle trump like Fire/Grass/Water or Fight/Dark/Psychic

(sadly, i think about random stuff like this ALL the time, even when i should be focusing on something else instead)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 07, 2012, 04:19:15 AM »

The 3 gamefaces or something. like a LE scissors Poke, rock Poke, and paper Poke.

Types being Ground,Ice,Steel. still in a circle trump like Fire/Grass/Water or Fight/Dark/Ghost/Psychic

(sadly, i think about random stuff like this ALL the time, even when i should be focusing on something else instead)

added something to the fight dark/psychic thing. and, well, why would they do this? and why would you want this? I mean, some of the designing of the new pokemon aren't that great to begin with, so yeah, lets go and make a scissor,a rock, and a paper, yeah, GREAT PLAN. sorry if I'm being rude, but, not in the greatest mood.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 07, 2012, 04:51:55 AM »

Types being Ground,Ice,Steel. still in a circle trump like Fire/Grass/Water or Fight/Dark/Ghost/Psychic

added something to the fight dark/psychic thing. and, well, why would they do this? and why would you want this? I mean, some of the designing of the new pokemon aren't that great to begin with, so yeah, lets go and make a scissor,a rock, and a paper, yeah, GREAT PLAN. sorry if I'm being rude, but, not in the greatest mood.

ehh... the mood thing happens to us all at some point, but i did fight/dark/psy because it's a 3-way thing like fire/grass/water.
 Don't get me wrong, ghost could go in there, i just was using these as an example is all. and for doing rock/paper/scissors Pokemon, why not? they already included a pile of garbage... AND it evolves lol

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 07, 2012, 05:05:06 AM »
Ahem

Golem > rock

Smeargle > Paper

Scizor > Scissor

Thank you.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 07, 2012, 11:42:50 PM »
Ok, for my personal opinion on wild cards.  No, pick a type.  But, seeing how people actually want this.  I propose, a pseudo Elite position, a lesser title.  I propose about 3 wild cards at a time.  You need to battle for it.  Using a first to 9 wins battle system.  You can use any type you'd like but, each round you must choose a different team.  You may not repeat types during the match.  (The most battles you could have in a first to 9, is 17 battles, and there are?  17 types, it's a theme)  It would keep the battles random, and show how you are flexible with each type.  Which is needed in that area.

What does everyone else think about Bings idea?
Which one would you prefer(my way or his)?
Do you have an idea for another way?

Tell us :)

Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."