* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Elemental Elites  (Read 539565 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Elemental Elites
« Reply #555 on: November 28, 2012, 06:32:22 am »
I kinda have a few ideas...

Supplier

I personally don't like hunting for specific items, so maybe someone else could. Of course, a fee might be in order. Nothing major, maybe a little bit of cash, or certain pokemon. It would have to be agreed on before hand. Opinions?

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: November 28, 2012, 09:05:18 am »

Supplier

I personally don't like hunting for specific items, so maybe someone else could. Of course, a fee might be in order. Nothing major, maybe a little bit of cash, or certain pokemon. It would have to be agreed on before hand. Opinions?

This. This is awesome. Theres. My opinion. I have an idea, but since it's 2 am, gonna go to bed and see if my idea Sounds good to me in the morning before I post it. Dont wanna post a crappy idea after all.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #557 on: November 29, 2012, 12:15:50 am »
Okay so as the game gets closer and closer to us, I was thinking we should come up with names of ranks within the guild.

Such as:

Guild Leader
Officer
Recruit

These are all subject to change.

New members will stay in recruit rank for about 2-3 weeks or so and will then be moved to member rank. If we have a guild bank/vault this will help keep out those who join us only to take stuff from the guild bank.(If we are able to choose which ranks can see/use the guild bank/vault.)

Officers are the select few who can be trusted and are helpful to guild members. They will be able to oversee title matches and will probably have the power to kick/recruit members from/to the guild. The list of officers will most likely be changed once the game is out, so just because you aren't one now doesn't mean you won't be one in game.

Members will no doubt have the most people of all the ranks.

Do you guys have any ideas for names of ranks?

Great idea on the guild bank, I think the best person for the job would be one who is obsessionally organized, that way they make sure everything is there 100% of the time.

Supplier

Brilliant, I'm one of those who loves to look in every nook and cranny every where I go; so perhaps if Roloc agrees I could contribute in that manner.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: November 29, 2012, 07:10:50 am »
Yup, I love the supplier idea.

Also, there won't be many ranks that can access the bank so if someone in the other ranks wants something from the bank they would have to ask someone of the appropriate rank to get it out for them. I'm thinking guild leader, officer and perhaps one more.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

zylonnick

« Reply #559 on: November 29, 2012, 04:26:38 pm »
First of all, welcome back Noah, Bing and Fox. I haven't had the chance to say anything earlier due to personal issues (except lurking when at school), but those times are almost completely in the past.

About this:

Supplier

I really like this idea. It's simple, but has a his viability and originality.

Besides this title we could also have breeders, which would benefit from the work of suppliers. They synergise quite well if you think about it.

If there are more ideas like this, please post them  :)

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 29, 2012, 09:08:42 pm »
I just want to clarify something. Having the Elite title or Wild Card title does not effect your rank within the guild. People of any rank can have the either of the two titles we have so far.

And yes, please keep posting your ideas. Blades said he had a few more that he hasn't posted yet so I look forward to seeing those.
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: November 29, 2012, 09:30:24 pm »
FUUUUUU I should have posted my idea earlier... I forgot them... Now to go kill my brother and see if that jogs my memory.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 29, 2012, 09:52:30 pm »
I like the idea of having ranks.  And as Roloc pointed out, we don't want random people joining just to rob us.

As far as the actual ranks go we can start simple them, if time and number of members makes it possible to include more intricate positions.

Such as blades supplier.

Until the game comes out I would stick with recruit or probationary, then members and officers.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #563 on: November 29, 2012, 11:33:47 pm »
FUUUUUU I should have posted my idea earlier... I forgot them... Now to go kill my brother and see if that jogs my memory.
That always works for me my feline friend, so go forth and kill!

I'd like to see some sort of novice rank, kinda one between the probationary rank and the member rank; it could be kinda used as a placement guide. Figure out if they are adapt at breeding, collecting, or battling; and making sure they get placed accordingly. Thoughts, suggestions?

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 30, 2012, 03:15:03 am »
Okay, so far we have

Guild Leader
Officer
(Some kind of rank with some power but not as much as the officer)
Member/Elements - Elements was proposed by Bing
Prospect - Proposed by Mr Fox
Recruit

So I was thinking we could just add on here beside peoples name if they are a breeder or supplier. Or if a breeder or supplier was looking for work they could post here on the guild page to let people know they are available for farming some TMs or items or whatever.

This will keep the number of ranks down.

Also, don't be afraid to rename the ones I have up there already. I love to hear all ideas.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 12:26:14 am by Roloc »
Damage Calculator

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #565 on: November 30, 2012, 09:19:03 am »
Prospect - Proposed by Bing
I'd like to see some sort of novice rank, kinda one between the probationary rank and the member rank; it could be kinda used as a placement guide. Figure out if they are adapt at breeding, collecting, or battling; and making sure they get placed accordingly. Thoughts, suggestions?

I do believe I was the one who proposed the now called "Prospect" tier of the guild.  ;D

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 30, 2012, 09:36:31 am »
May I ask what the prospect tier is?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #567 on: November 30, 2012, 09:44:29 am »
not sure what roloc and bing hashed out but from what I know it's a tier where an individual has proven that they want to be in the guild, but have yet to be placed in a sub category, such as breeder, supplier, or battler. I hope i got that right

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 30, 2012, 10:33:25 am »
Ah. wanted to make sure, See, When I think prospector, I think like... Miners, and stuff like that. didn't really sound like a "I'm still kinda a noob, but not totally." rank.

Edit: On another note, I was thinking, See, with there being who knows how many pokemon, I had an Idea for a sub category, that could either be a sub category of supplier, Or just an edit of supplier. I was thinking This "Sub category" if you will, would get Like breeder's and battlers pokemon they need. Because lets face it, Not only are some of us lazy, A lot of breeders and gonna need all the time they can get to get teh right natures and such. So, It would be good for suppliers to also get pokemon.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 10:38:50 am by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Shadowfred

• Gameplay Balancer/Pretty cool guy
  • PU Team
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 01, 2012, 12:43:04 am »
I think there should be a "Shadowfred" rank, exclusively for the coolest person in the guild.