* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Elemental Elites  (Read 539453 times)

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Elemental Elites
« Reply #585 on: January 08, 2013, 04:38:46 pm »
Good luck with beating chad :P
*A wild Miss Wednesday appeared* Beating Chad?! Pffffffff He's just a fisher man =w= He's the one that fishes for goldeen to feed to my Empoleon.
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 08, 2013, 08:41:19 pm »
I guess that makes me a bug catcher. Doesn't sound too intimidating. :(
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 08, 2013, 10:56:23 pm »
I guess that makes me a bug catcher. Doesn't sound too intimidating. :(
Yes, you catch the bugs that I feed to my Milotic. =w= jk baby <3
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 08, 2013, 11:34:26 pm »
Wait, does that make me the crappy first trainer you see on route 1? Well...crap.  I mean it fits because I suck, and use normal types, but.. XD
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 08, 2013, 11:55:00 pm »
*A wild Miss Wednesday appeared* Beating Chad?! Pffffffff He's just a fisher man =w= He's the one that fishes for goldeen to feed to my Empoleon.

I'm glad I'm still remembered. I got this feeling that I should come back for something, and I think I just found out why. My honor is being besmirched. Though unfortunately I'm not exactly the reigning champ of water pokemon fighting. I might be able to beat you in a trivia quiz, though.

I got a new computer, so my team is gone. This new one has some problems and may need replacing, so I don't want to make a new one until the current problems get resolved.

I will agree with the idea that the rank of elite be separate from the other ranks, since that could change as often as weekly unless someone is able to hold their position through multiple challenges. Supplier is good, and breeder would be another good one. Maybe we could have someone that posts information about new areas they go to, and people who haven't been can look that up before going. We could call them explorers.

You could look at it as me being at the bottom, so he's wishing the new guy good luck in beating the lowest skilled water trainer. :/
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 02:07:52 am by Chad29 »

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 09, 2013, 03:20:17 am »

I'm glad I'm still remembered. I got this feeling that I should come back for something, and I think I just found out why. My honor is being besmirched. Though unfortunately I'm not exactly the reigning champ of water pokemon fighting. I might be able to beat you in a trivia quiz, though.

I got a new computer, so my team is gone. This new one has some problems and may need replacing, so I don't want to make a new one until the current problems get resolved.

I will agree with the idea that the rank of elite be separate from the other ranks, since that could change as often as weekly unless someone is able to hold their position through multiple challenges. Supplier is good, and breeder would be another good one. Maybe we could have someone that posts information about new areas they go to, and people who haven't been can look that up before going. We could call them explorers.

You could look at it as me being at the bottom, so he's wishing the new guy good luck in beating the lowest skilled water trainer. :/
Lql, I'm jk xD and what quiz ._. I wanna know... and if you make a team, save it as a draft in your email, I did that because I got a new computer =w=

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 09, 2013, 04:55:36 pm »
I didn't think about saving it in my email. Good idea. I'm sure there's a pokemon quiz somewhere, but I'm not sure how to prove that the person doesn't just have bulbapedia or something in another tab to look at. Like if someone asked what water type has the highest attack, someone might say gyarados because he's very popular. It's actually kingler. Gyarados has 125, and kingler has 130. Kingler also gets sheer force to boost his attacks even more. Highest special attack is omastar. I did need to look up who had the highest special attack.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 05:02:37 pm by Chad29 »

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 10, 2013, 01:46:44 am »
I didn't think about saving it in my email. Good idea. I'm sure there's a pokemon quiz somewhere, but I'm not sure how to prove that the person doesn't just have bulbapedia or something in another tab to look at. Like if someone asked what water type has the highest attack, someone might say gyarados because he's very popular. It's actually kingler. Gyarados has 125, and kingler has 130. Kingler also gets sheer force to boost his attacks even more. Highest special attack is omastar. I did need to look up who had the highest special attack.
You suck, I say that from the bottom of my heart because I don't care about you <3 C:

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 10, 2013, 02:00:07 am »
I love you too

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 10, 2013, 05:25:41 am »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 12, 2013, 06:06:49 pm »
I feel bad. No ones gives me any congrats for being Wild Card, and Ice elite. The latter which I beat Roloc for. (Totally not saved by one final flinch.)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #596 on: January 12, 2013, 06:12:05 pm »
Congrats
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 12, 2013, 08:47:31 pm »
Thanks for the comments DD. Good to see you again. Personally I'd rather use cosmic power on starmie, unless the screens are to help other team mates too. In the new game, I think wailord is the better drizzle user. Politoed doesn';t really seem to have much besides his ability that makes him stand out. Water teams can definitely be used without rain, and the nerf that rain and swift swim got makes it less overpowered anyway.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 12, 2013, 09:05:31 pm »
I don't know much about water, but I tend to find that a trick room Slowking is unstoppable. Trick room, then Nasty Plot, and wreck with Scald, and Psychic. And give him life orb. ._.

Daylin: 35/100

zylonnick

« Reply #599 on: January 12, 2013, 10:14:58 pm »
I feel bad. No ones gives me any congrats for being Wild Card, and Ice elite. The latter which I beat Roloc for. (Totally not saved by one final flinch.)

I guess I'll have to strip you from that second title then, as soon as the pokémon I'm still waiting for are released.  ;)