* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Elemental Elites  (Read 567447 times)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Elemental Elites
« Reply #810 on: June 16, 2013, 01:27:03 AM »
Miss were do you find all these pictures
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 16, 2013, 01:48:21 AM »
Miss were do you find all these pictures
Internet ._.
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 16, 2013, 04:27:09 PM »
Not to mention, Roloc, those high stats ar4e a double edged sword. They are weak to themselves. Most dragons were known for insane attack, and honestly, that just destroyed their own type when they fought. So... :/

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: June 16, 2013, 07:28:09 PM »
Hey Roloc I quit muhahaha imma join fenror guild :P I humbly turn in my insignia as an elite. wait thats mine i don't have to turn it in......... guess ill just wear it till i make another one best regards.

T~T i never even got an elite title.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:55:16 PM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: June 16, 2013, 07:39:08 PM »
Oi, hello all, been awhile since I've done a non joke post here, but anyways, I regret to say this, but I'm leaving the guild. After thinking about it hard, and hearin the news of fenror started a guild (I found out before h posted it), I've decided I'm going to join that guild in hopes of helping another guild start and grow.

I have to say, I learned a lot from this guild, more than I would thin I could have. I just have to say, it's been fun all.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: June 16, 2013, 11:44:20 PM »
@Blades
Agreed, stats are great but they don't make the pokemon great. In my opinion the best thing that makes a pokemon great is it's ability and/or it's move pool. Those two can make a pokemon with low stats be great such as galvantula. It okay stats but has the ability compound eyes which makes it be able to use thunder with only a few % chance to miss

@meowth/humen
Thats quite alright, Humen and Meowth. Best of luck to you

To ALL members, summertime is rolling in and that means the balance server will be starting to fill back up. As soon as we have enough people getting online again when they have time from school/work I am going to be getting a tourney started. This tourney will be held a bit differently. I am going to use the bot on PO to hold the tourney. There will be THREE tourneys, the winner of the first 2 will be given a free round for the last tourney, who ever comes out on top for the last tourney will be the winner. Teams will be chosen at the start of this tourney and there will be no switching allowed. No pokemon swapping, no ability switching, no team changing of any kind.

If you would like to join in this tournament, please say so now so that when we get enough people signed up, we can set a date to begin the tournament. Thanks!
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: June 17, 2013, 03:21:09 AM »
Hey Roloc I quit muhahaha imma join fenror guild :P I humbly turn in my insignia as an elite. wait thats mine i don't have to turn it in......... guess ill just wear it till i make another one best regards.

T~T i never even got an elite title.
You suck, why'd you have to leave before battling me? I could of been Elite Poison -.-
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: June 17, 2013, 10:28:17 PM »
I'm sure we will have more poison members. It is an awesome type after all. The one that I'm stumped about is why there arent many people wanting to be elite rock or ground. Both of them have amazing pokemon. Imo grass would probably be the hardest type to master and even it isn't that bad. Grass has access to a lot of status abusers and some pretty hard hitting pokemon such as sceptile and serperior.
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: June 17, 2013, 11:00:17 PM »
Invading for a moment to say that I completely agree. I love using grass types competitively, especially Whimsicott. While hard to master, grass types, in my opinion, are some of the most fun to use.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

zylonnick

« Reply #819 on: June 18, 2013, 04:34:23 PM »

To ALL members, summertime is rolling in and that means the balance server will be starting to fill back up. As soon as we have enough people getting online again when they have time from school/work I am going to be getting a tourney started. This tourney will be held a bit differently. I am going to use the bot on PO to hold the tourney. There will be THREE tourneys, the winner of the first 2 will be given a free round for the last tourney, who ever comes out on top for the last tourney will be the winner. Teams will be chosen at the start of this tourney and there will be no switching allowed. No pokemon swapping, no ability switching, no team changing of any kind.

If you would like to join in this tournament, please say so now so that when we get enough people signed up, we can set a date to begin the tournament. Thanks!

I'll join, but what are we doing with timezones?

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: June 18, 2013, 05:20:42 PM »
I'll try to pick a time that best suits everyone, if this cannot be done then I will simply use a tourney bracket site and we can do this the old fashioned way.

One way or another, we ARE having this tournament and I want everyone who wants to participate to be able to participate. :D

So, with the bracket site, we will let whoever on at the time battle and then if we have to wait on someone else then we will wait for them to battle.
It is worth noting that with the bracket site, in order to move up in the bracket you will be required to win 2 out of 3 times. There will only be one full bracket tourney if we use the bracket site.

You know, I think this might confuse people too much. I originally wanted to use the PO bot way because I figured it would let people battle different people so they wouldn't feel like they lost simply because they got paired with someone with such a higher skill then their own. I may just say screw the bot and just use the bracket site.

Any ideas for this tournament is highly appreciated.

There will be a reward for 1st and 2nd place in this tournament.
The winner will get their choice of:
shiny naughty riolu (has my OT and was caught on white 2)
or
shiny adamant gabite (Miss Wednesdays OT that she won from beating the battle tower in black 2)

2nd place gets whichever pokemon 1st place doesn't choose.

Tourney attendance update:
Roloc
Miss Wednesday
Ponge
Damage Calculator

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: June 18, 2013, 05:39:09 PM »
Stopping in to ask a question. Can anyone join this tourney? If so, I would like to enter, just to see if I gotten any better. Don't really care for the prizes, just want to test my skill. If not, then I'll watch.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 18, 2013, 07:08:02 PM »
I might be in, but don't expect much. I'm out of practice, and my team hasn't been updated in so long... I'm sure someone has come up with some new insane strategy that I'm going to have to learn to counter, and will lose early. Plus, don't own a hand held console, so if I win (not saying I will) may I just choose to give someone my right to the pokemon? XD

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: June 18, 2013, 10:33:02 PM »
@ Cortex, Not sure on that yet. Depends on how many EE members join in the tourney. Even if we get up enough EE members to join, if they don't mind if non-guild members join the tourney then I don't mind either.

@ Blades, Glad to have you in the tourney :) Get on PO and I will be glad to help you sharpen back up your skills.
By all means, if you win I will give the pokemon to whoever you want. Once PU starts, I'll be giving pokemon on PU as the prize but since we can't do that yet, the handheld games will have to do for now.

The prizes are both legit shiny pokemon, I will upload pics of them in a few when I find my phone xD
I will also make a spot on the first post to start keeping record of our tournament winners.

I'm sure if Bing!, .Noah., Shadowfred and Fox see's that this tourney is going to happen they will be joining in too.

Tourney attendance update:
Roloc
Miss Wednesday
Ponge
Blades

EDIT:
If anyone knows the winner / date of our previous tournaments please either PM it to me or post it here. I would like to add them to the first post as well. Thanks!

EDIT:
Added the pics of the two pokemon. To make the riolu even better, I gave it TM EQ and went to the move tutor and taught it drain punch and ice punch as well. Thats one powerful level 5. :D

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:55:13 AM by Roloc »
Damage Calculator

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: June 20, 2013, 11:22:44 PM »
Well i've literally not been on in forever, sorry people :P But i do happen to have alot more free time now that school is out. I'll be online more often, and i REALLY need to start playing pokemon again xD havent even played the handheld ones in a couple of months. Im gonna spend a bit of time reading everything i missed while i was gone, and speaking of which, i'd like to be in the tourney if there isn't a problem with that :) Also, i'm up for having non-EE members join, it ought to be funner.

Oh, and i was VERY surprised to hear about Miss Wednesday getting pregnant! O.o Not sure why though, she's with Roloc after all, haha ;) You naughty boy Roloc.