* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?  (Read 69377 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2012, 04:19:20 AM »
Warren nodded then called Pikachu in front of him who took a stance

This will be one on one, because Riolu and Charmander are a bit Worn out.

He gave the teen a second to get ready then said

Pikachu Thunder Wave!

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2012, 04:32:21 AM »
I go sit next to Schrodinger to cheer meowth on!! "Ri! RIOLU!!!" (Go! MEOWTH!) Jumping up and down keep meowth motivated! "Rio Rio Riolu!"(Show that pikachu whose boss!)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2012, 04:34:56 AM »
Pikachu uses tail whip then follow it up with quick attack.

Pikachu leaps away from meowth and uses a tail whip then charges at Meowth with a quick attack, vanishing and reappearing in various places . Charmander on the side lines looks at Riolu cheering and says

Char Char Char (Your hyper arent you.)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2012, 04:41:53 AM »
Pikachu feels the pain from the Bitwe and leaps away

Pikachu Thunder shock.

Pikachu leaps into the air and send a bolt of electricity hurtling at Meowth.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2012, 04:48:19 AM »
Pikachu quick attack meet it head on!

Pikachu starts descending from the air and lands using the momentum to boost his quick attack heading straight for Meowth.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2012, 04:56:56 AM »
Pikachu run and jumps onto Warren shoulder

Nice job pikachu

Pika Pi (We won)

Warren then looks at the man and sneers

I would ask your name, but a weak trainer like you I don't even care. You landed one attack on Pikachu through the whole thing.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2012, 05:11:47 AM »
Charmander comes and stand besides Warren and they set off at a slow pace for virvidian, He sees the teen run past him and he screams

Well i'll meet you again some time, by then what chance will your pokemon stand against mine.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2012, 06:58:26 PM »
I gazed upon the city. It seemed quite familiar. However if I would enter the city, what would happen? I am considered a wild pokémon after all. I looked down on the orange furred paws which were once hands. If I were to run into the city that would mean I risk having to take on a trainer and have the risk of being caught and be surely stuck in this world forever. Not that I would mind, this is quite the world I like. However back in my own world there are also people, and I'm not sure if the flow of time goes on while I'm here. The first time a Trainer did pass me he did notice I was there thanks to his pidgey who got all nervous. But I shouldn't make a habit of it. If this world goes on exacly as how the game used to go the gym of this city should be the Head Quaters of Team Rocket. Meaning that the chance that if I get caught here might also be a chance that I'll be forced to do evil... However, if I do get noticed by a trainer I should be prepared to fight. I don't even know which moves I can use right now. So first I should practise that. I silently left the brushes and went back towards route 1. I have to find a small place where I can practise my fire abilities... Specifically a place where practically no trainers come across.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2012, 11:42:14 PM »
As Schrodinger grabs me up and starts carrying me to the nearest Pokemon center I look up confused as I am not that seriously injured...I slip out of his hand and jump onto his shoulder. With a happy tone I start trying to sing..."Rio rio RIO riooo Rio Ri Ri Ri Rio Rio R I O L U!" *repeat*

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »
As I walked through the grass a little green worm like the one from before comes up to me.

me-Caterpie.

It looked as if it wanted to battle so my bird hopped to the floor. I decided I might as well,

me-Bird use tackle!

The worm which I guess was a caterpie used silk to dodge.

me-Use tackle again.

Both pokemon collide with each other but the worm gives in. It gets up slowly. I pull out a red ball. I throw it and the worm dissapears inside. I wobbles a bit then clicks.

me-Cool.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2012, 02:51:10 PM »
I was tired. My toungue hanged out of my mouth while I was breathing. Now that I knew what moves I could use I felt a little more confident about surviving this world. My stomach growled. A shock came through me. Where do I find something to eat? That was right, I didn't know anything about this world, what was edible and what not. Then I noticed a small plant. It contained berries. The shape was very familiar to me. It had the shape of a strawberry but instead of red it was blue and it was slightly bigger than strawberries are supposed to be. I decided to try the berry. It had a terrible bitter taste but I had to do with it for now it was choosing between famine or a terrible taste but no hunger. I realised what I just ate. It was a rawst berry. I took a better look around my environment. I saw more Rawst Plants growing around the place. I heard a river in the distance, I ran towards it to have a drink.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2012, 03:31:02 PM »
I let out my caterpie.

me-You wanna train?

The worm motions a yes.

me-ok, what do we train agaisnt?

As I say something a green... Thing falls from a tree. it wiggles around but moves no where.

me-I'm guessing that.

My caterpie tackles it and the thing just stiffens. We tackle again and again and again and again. Every time it stiffens.

me-AARRGHH!

Caterpie finally hits it and it doesn't move.

me-Caterpie leveled up to level 5!
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2012, 04:29:09 AM »
After a moment of walking Warren spotted The Rookie dude sitting under a tree, ignoring him Warren walked right past. After another moment Warren found and entered the pokemon center. He quickly had his pokemon healed then turned to the nurse Joy asking

Can I have some food for me and my pokemon.

She nodded and handed him a plate of pizza and two bowls of pokemon food. he sat them on the ground watching Charmander and pikachu dig in then he himself began eating.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2012, 04:41:19 AM »
(That's right, I'm in this now. prepare for awesome.)

Mortecai woke up in the middle of a grassy area, surrounded by a few trees.

How did I end up in the park? Last I remember, I was in my room.

He set his hand down to get up when he felt something round, and smooth. He moved his hand to find a ball of some kind.

Wow, a limited edition nintendo pokeball. Some poor sucker must have dropped it.

He grabbed it, not knowing he just hit the button. The ball enlarged and opened, sending out a blue Houndour.

Houndour!

Mortecai was astounded.

What in the? How did, where did...what?

The Houndour stayed seated and stared at the boy. Mortecai stood up, and Houndour started to wag its stump of a tail.

That's strange. You look just like a Houndour. Which means I must be having one of my pokemon dreams. Ok, time to wake up, got work in the morning, don't want to end up in the mines again.

He closed his eyes and slapped himself hard in the face. When he opened them, the Houndour was still staring at him, though a little confused. Mortecai decided to look around. There seemed to be a town to the south, and one over the horizon in the north. The area he was standing in was grass and trees, and what looked like short ledges.

Ok, I don't remember the park ever having those.

Suddenly a loud beeping came from his pocket.

New pokemon detected! New pokemon detected!

Mortecia reached in and pulled out a strange phone like device. He opened it and it took a snapshot of Houndour, processed it then began to speak.

Houndour, the dark Pokemon.

It is smart enough to hunt in packs. It uses a variety of cries for communicating with others.

Original Trainer Uknown.

Level 5.

Known moves:
Poison Fang
Ember
Howl

This is a pokedex! Adn this Houndour must belong to someone. Who do you belong to, uhhh...

Pokemon Gender, Male.

Boy, yeah. Where's your trainer?

Houndour pointed his nose at Mortecai.

Me? I can't be, I don't have any pokemon, well I never had. They don't exist, it's just a game, is it?

Just then, the sound of footsteps forced the two to look behind them.

Hello out there! Hang on, I'll be there in a minute.

Some random person ran and stopped in front of them.

Hello, I'm the Trainer Tutor. I presume you're a new trainer right?

I guess.

Great, then I have a few things to teach you before you embark on an epic quest full of action, danger, friendship, and memories. I am going to teach you the fundamentals of pokeball technique.

Umm...ok?

Why so nervous, it's easy. Just follow my lead. First, I want you to return your pokemon into his ball. Just press the button to prime, then point it at him. Shout "Return" and zip, he is back in.

Mortecai primed the ball and aimed it at Houndour.

Return?

With feeling!

Return!

A red beam came out of the ball and hit Houndour, and  in a flash, he was back in the ball.

Looks like we got a natural. Now, I want you to bring him back out. Throw the ball in the air and shout "Go, Houndour!" You can change it up if you like, but it's easier to say go.

Mortecai threw the ball straight up.

Let's go, Houndour!

The ball popped open and Houndour came out again in a fighting stance.

Houndour!

Wow, this is kind of exciting.

Good job kid, you already look like a pro. Now for the last lesson. Catching a pokemon.

I don't think I have any pokeballs on me.

Not to worry, I'll show you how it's done. Just do me a favor and return your Houndour. Don't want to scare any away.

Alright...Return!

Houndour was back in his ball.

Now then, what can we go for...How about that Pidgey, yeah, not too hard, but not too easy.

The man ran towards the Pidgey, and Mortecai followed suit. The man pulled out a pokeball.

Time to throw down Rattata!

He threw the ball in the air and a Rattata popped out. The pidgey got ready.

Ok Rattata, use Quick Attack!

Rattata moved fast, hitting Pidgey directly. The pidgey fell to the ground, looking tired. The man pulled out a pokeball.

Get in there. Pokeball, GO!

He threw the ball as hard as he could, hitting the Pidgey with great accuracy. The Pidgey was dragged into the ball. It shook, once, twice, three times, then clicked.

That's pretty much it. The best way to catch a pokemon is to weaken it first. Making it faint makes it even better to catch.

Hold up, making it faint makes it uncatchable, right?

Wrongo. If it faints, it can't fight the ball. Simple as that. Don't forget to press the button to prime it though, or you'll just throw a dud. Now for a gift for sharing in on my lesson.

He pulled out five pokeballs and handed them to Mortecai.

Good luck on your journey kid. I have more students to teach. Maybe we'll meet again.

Thanks, I think.

The man ran off. Mortecai decided to head to the city in the south.

Well, I better figure out where I am.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2012, 04:18:44 PM »
Fromout the brushes I saw the trainer tutor walking off. Then I continued walking a parallel way of the main road. My guess is that the best way to fight team rocket is becoming stronger. I should try not to stray too much from the road to avoid getting lost, but make sure I don't catch attention from trainers. If I roam around this world, I might gain more expercience and thus become stronger. That might be the best way to fight. However a few questions were still on my mind. First of all, why are we here, how did we get into this world. And when will the gorvernment find out we're here while video games were to be phobited. I was caught up in thoughts and forgot that I shouldn't walk into cities. When I realised it I was surrounded by a urban environment. I was so used to getting lost into thought that I barely noticed I just walked right into Viridian City. Before I knew it I got surrounded by people. "Hey do you think this Acanine belongs to a trainer?" "Should be, no wild Arcanine wears Goggles and a scarf..."