* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Mavieson Gaming  (Read 8704 times)

Offline Copperfield

• Beginning Trainer
  • Official Amigo™
    • View Profile
Mavieson Gaming
« on: May 15, 2012, 10:37:57 pm »
Hi guys.
I really hate to be a spamtastic advertiser, but myself and two of my friends (named Jack and James) have started up a YouTube channel called Mavieson (it's a combination of our surnames, Matthews, Davies and Dickinson.)

Anyway, we're pretty amateur at the moment, but we're basically getting to grips with things at the moment. We've 4 videos up at the moment, about Runescape (not a very serious one at all,) Dead Frontier (two parter episode where we're just mucking about. In the future we'll be doing a lot more serious things with this game) and Minecraft (Jack and James' game. I personally can't stand it and hate that I paid 15 euros for the thing.)

I'd really appreciate it if you guys were to check out a few videos of ours, it would really help us out in the long run. As I said, we're not too great at the moment, but as we start to progress through it, I think we'll become a lot more professional about the thing. James (our technical geek wizard is even setting us up a website at the moment with forums and a chatroom. We're also working on things like audio quality and optimum settings and such at the moment.

Anyway, as I said I'd really appreciate if you guys were to check us out. Subscribing if you like, it'd be really great if you did, but whatever.

Anyway, now links follow to our four videos up at the moment:

Jack & Ryan Play Runescape
Dead Frontier Ep. 0 (Part 1)
Dead Frontier Ep. 0 (Part 2)
Minecraft: The Tourist (Part 1)

Thanks guys.  ;D

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: Mavieson Gaming
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 10:44:30 pm »
lol, I kinda like you guys so I'll sub to ya. Just don't try too hard to sell me anything.  ;)

Offline Copperfield

• Beginning Trainer
  • Official Amigo™
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 10:50:58 pm »
lol, I kinda like you guys so I'll sub to ya. Just don't try too hard to sell me anything.  ;)

Thanks man. Really appreciate it. Don't worry, I'm very against pushing things onto stuff. This was just to try and get us a bit of recognition really. Thanks again.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 10:54:58 pm »
Only going to ask one question, what are your ultimate plans for your channel? You guys going to be doing LPs?

Offline Copperfield

• Beginning Trainer
  • Official Amigo™
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 11:00:00 pm »
At the moment we're doing quite a few multiplayer games together for poops and giggs, but I think as we progress we'll be doing some LPs of multiplayer games, for instance we're planning on doing a 'Let's Play WoW' sort of thing together. Maybe even a few solo LPs and such in the future.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 11:03:02 pm »
Sweet! Keep it entertaining and I will keep watching! ;D

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 11:11:18 pm »
Hah, sounds silly. You guys just might run me out of buisness here :P
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Copperfield

• Beginning Trainer
  • Official Amigo™
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 11:18:42 pm »
Haha, we'll take silly as a compliment. ;)

Also what I failed to mention was, OBVIOUSLY we'll (or at least I know I will) be covering PU when it's released in beta.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 11:31:15 pm »
No, it's a compliment XD
I did LPs too. So now, I have some compeition. LOL, NOT REALLY. You guys outrank me. Consider me subscribed.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Copperfield

• Beginning Trainer
  • Official Amigo™
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 11:42:38 pm »
Thanks amigo! We appreciate it.

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 06:41:17 am »
I'd subscribe, but internet doesn't like Youtube, so there wouldn't be a point (atm) for me to.

btw, my RuneScape acct got hacked 2x in a week, so I can't play it. *triple-sad-face* -> :( :( :(
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 10:33:21 am »
 Well I checked the videos out, and the way I see it, you need to improve the quality, but you already mentioned you are working on that in your first post. I can't really judge on just 4 videos, so I'll subscribe and wait for your new ones. Good luck. :)
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline Copperfield

• Beginning Trainer
  • Official Amigo™
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 12:00:16 pm »
I'd subscribe, but internet doesn't like Youtube, so there wouldn't be a point (atm) for me to.

btw, my RuneScape acct got hacked 2x in a week, so I can't play it. *triple-sad-face* -> :( :( :(
Well I checked the videos out, and the way I see it, you need to improve the quality, but you already mentioned you are working on that in your first post. I can't really judge on just 4 videos, so I'll subscribe and wait for your new ones. Good luck. :)

Thanks guys! Don't worry about it Pokemaster, I appreciate that you at least checked us out. Subs aren't everything.

And Genbor, thanks for the sub. The four videos there were, as I've said, starting out ones. More of a test run really. We're working on a lot of stuff at the moment to do with quality and such, so in the future we hope the videos will be a lot better. Appreciate the sub!