* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Poll

What would be your alignment karma

Hero someone who dwells on the path of justice follows all the rules and is willing to help anyone in trouble
2 (66.7%)
Villain someone who dwells on the path of chaos always looking for a fight and dosnt much care for rules
1 (33.3%)
Neutral someone who chosen the path between Hero and Villain follows some rules but dosnt care about others
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 29, 2012, 04:08:07 pm

Author Topic: In game character status alignment  (Read 5585 times)

Offline silverdragon016

• Beginning Trainer
  • I like pokemon deal with it!
    • View Profile
In game character status alignment
« on: June 26, 2012, 04:08:07 pm »
Fellow pokemon masters vote as you please no one can judge you for voting wich one you like i for one choose evil so have fun!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: In game character status alignment
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 04:12:42 pm »
This needs more info. It seems like you think there is a type of karma system in game, and I don't think having a poll is necessary. Yes, there are evil factions, but the beta will not allow you to join any, yet.   
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline silverdragon016

• Beginning Trainer
  • I like pokemon deal with it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 04:16:40 pm »
This needs more info. It seems like you think there is a type of karma system in game, and I don't think having a poll is necessary. Yes, there are evil factions, but the beta will not allow you to join any, yet.
True does need more info then what was given!
My fellow viewers this poll is not asking based on a karma system or any factions you would be interested in joining but a question to have fun with.

RolocEdit: Please don't double post.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 04:35:03 pm by Roloc »

Offline genbor

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 01:34:15 am »
 If you want to ask alignments you might want to ask it properly. Let me give you a tip:

Good: - Chaotic Good => A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect. He believes in goodness and right, but has little use for laws and regulations. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. A ranger who waylays the evil baron's tax collectors is chaotic good. Chaotic good combines a good heart with a free spirit.

- Neutral Good => A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. A cleric who helps others according to their needs is neutral good. Neutral good means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

- Lawful Good => A lawful good character has the commitment and discipline to oppose and fight evil relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. A paladin who fights evil without mercy and who protects the innocent without hesitation is lawful good. Lawful good emphasizes honor and compassion.

Neutral: - Chaotic Neutral => A chaotic neutral character is an individualist, resents restrictions, and challenges tradition. He does not intentionally promote anarchy, however, as that would require he be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make others suffer). A bard who wanders the land living by his wits is chaotic neutral. Chaotic neutral represents freedom both from society's restrictions and from a do-gooder's zeal, though a character of this alignment is not totally random in his actions. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

- True Neutral => A true neutral character does not feel strongly one way or the other about good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. She thinks good is better than evil — after all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones — but she is not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. A wizard who devotes herself to her art and is bored by the semantics of moral debate is true neutral. Some true neutral characters, however, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as dangerous extremes. They advocate neutrality as the most balanced road in the long run. Neutral means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

- Lawful Neutral => A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code direct her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. A monk who follows her discipline without being swayed by the demands of those in need nor by the temptations of evil is lawful neutral. Lawful neutral means that you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Evil: - Chaotic Evil => A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, and unpredictable. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.

- Neutral Evil => A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with, shedding no tears for those she harms. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any more noble. However, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Neutral evil represents evil without honor and without variation.

- A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order, but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He is loath to break laws or promises, partly because he depends on order to protect himself. Some lawful evil villains have particular taboos, such as not killing in cold blood, and imagine that these compunctions put them above unprincipled thugs. The scheming baron who exploits his people is lawful evil. Lawful evil represents methodical, intentional evil.

This was taken from NwNWiki, and describes alignments perfectly. I just think something like this should be given if you wish to make a poll, so that people actually know what they are voting for.
It's ghost dammit, GHOST!

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 09:35:40 am »
In that case I would go for the Neutral Good. ~

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.