Official Forums > News & Announcements

Paperdoll Competition: Genbor is the Winner!

(1/9) > >>

Bryan:
And our winner is, Genbor! With 27 votes for his Postman. Congratulations Genbor. Monzta stuck in there for awhile, and had a great entry. For the moment, Genbor is going to be offered a trial period with the Pixel Art Team. He will mostly be focusing on paperdolls for Pokemon Universe.

Thanks to all competitors, this was a long competition, but we have our winner.

--- Quote ---Now for the finale, lets see who can take the prize and have the opportunity to develop a very unique skill. Here are the entries.

Monzta

Barman: A traditional, innkeeper type look. So fat, balding and wearing some kind of apron.

Genbor

Postman: I was thinking red for a main colour, mainly because blue would probably clash with the police sprites. As for clothing, a cap is a must, and preferably some kind of satchel to carry letters and whatnot in. The logo ( http://p1cture.it/images/dc7c7526bb9959cab6b4.png ) can be included, but doesn't have to.

All entries are beautiful, good luck to all. And happy voting.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---As stated in the title, you can see who has made it to the finale. And Lubbies did a great job in this competition, so please thank him for his hard work. The winner of this last competition will have a trial period with the Pixel Art Team. You will learn, and hopefully, master some techniques in pixel art, and even possibly move on to other things; other than paperdolls. So lets get this on the road.

Monzta
Barman: A traditional, innkeeper type look. So fat, balding and wearing some kind of apron.

Genbor
Postman: I was thinking red for a main colour, mainly because blue would probably clash with the police sprites. As for clothing, a cap is a must, and preferably some kind of satchel to carry letters and whatnot in. The logo ( http://p1cture.it/images/dc7c7526bb9959cab6b4.png ) can be included, but doesn't have to.

These descriptions are short, but allow for a lot of free play. Don't rush this round, as these sprites could possibly be used in the game, and you'll also have til 22nd of this month. Which is two weeks to complete your submission. Please use reference pictures and what ever resources you have to add as much detail, and originality as you can. Good luck, and let the best man win.
--- End quote ---

Pubbles:
Good luck you two!

And Well done Lubbies, you did a killer job on your sprites, I hope you're proud cause you should be =)

lubbies:
Thanks, I had fun while doing it. Now I know I can make something  ;D

genbor:
 Your entries were great Lubbies! And Monzta good luck mate, let's do our best.

Monzta:
Good luck to you too :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version