* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Guild] Sol Paladins  (Read 10628 times)

Offline GoldenBurr

• Beginning Trainer
  • Magikarp, Honey, Rest. All I need.
    • View Profile
[Guild] Sol Paladins
« on: July 10, 2012, 10:38:04 PM »

Welcome, Trainer, to the Paladins of Sol!  It is within these halls [or this thread rather] in which we operate: whether it be setting up some good spars, managing guild activities, or just plain socializing among brothers.  It is our job to better the community and pave the way to a bright future for all!  May the sun always shine its glorious light!

The Barracks

Leaders:

The leader is in charge of the guild, and is the highest power in the guild. 

Head Priests:
  To be determined
The head priests are second in command, and act like administrators.   They are in charge of the guild's events and do more moderating than the other jobs.

Head Paladins:
 To be determined
Head paladins hold the same power as head priests, but act much more hands on and pull lighter strings.  Head Paladins act as mentors for the lower ranks, and usually hold some battling prowess.

Paladins:
 To be determined
The sticky glue that holds us together.  This is pretty much the general rank for full fledged members. 

Squires:
To be determined
This is the lowest rank... everyone has to start from somewhere after all.  This rank is more or less what one holds while his or her potential is assessed.

Our Code and Recruiting

Our doors are open to all, though we have a love for Psychic, Fire, Flying, and Electric Pokemon.   You do not have to have these types to join, but those who join our ranks must follow a strict regimin!  We are defined by a code of three rules which we must hold in our hearts always!  It is what guides our guild, and is our main goal for being here. 

1: Shed light upon all so that the world may grow.

Our main reason for being formed is to teach and nurture the world so that the whole community may be rich.  One does not have to be a braniac to help out, even the humblest of men has something they can teach.

2: Show comradery to all.
We do not hold our friendliness to only our brothers, we treat everyone equal.  We are friendly and curteous to everyone and put our best foot forward.  Hatred is not welcome within our halls.

3: Purge the world of darkness.
No, we are not out to get Dark Types.  We actually love all Pokemon!  The darkness we are referring to is  the darkness within the community (trolling and things of that sort).  The Paladins of Sol hold no place in their hearts for ne'er-do-wells, and we make sure those that deserve it are punished so that the darkness may be cleansed.

All members have to follow this code, from the newest recruet to the leader.  And speaking of new recruits, for those who wish to join our ranks all you have to do is ask a Head Paladin or higher and then they can let you in. 

Ranking

1. GoldenBurr
2. To be determined

Other info

Seeing as PU isn't quite out yet, we can't really live up to our duties.  Also being new to the scene, we are in a recruiting state.  For now we will follow our code and keep to the forums, helping out in what way we can while also trying to bolster our numbers.  But once the game is out we'll be patrolling the game and following our code to the best of our ability.

As our code says, we are mainly a community oriented guild, but we strongly promote competitive spirits.  We also have a ranking system in play to help members know how they stack up against their brothers and sisters.   We'll also be aiming to host many events later on for ourselves and all of PU.

Like most other guilds, until the game comes out this thread will also be a place of discussion for the members.  But after the game is brought out the thread will be limited to guild related topics.

-being a new guild, the front page is a WIP and liable to change-
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 05:32:52 AM by GoldenBurr »

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Paladins of Sol
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 12:30:24 AM »
Good luck with this guild Burr.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 06:16:17 AM »
It's good to see some new guilds starting up, it felt like we only had 2 real guilds up until recently. I hope all goes well, and that your guild gets new members soon.

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 09:12:37 AM »
Awww really?
A paladins guild...

I would so be on this,but i like my P.Knighthood :P
Best of luck with your guild.

Offline Vastitas

• Normal Trainer
  • challenge accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 12:06:53 PM »
I like the theme. I would join but as the above post says i like my P.Knighthood
good luck with getting members
It's going to be legend- wait for it, and i hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next word is going to be dairy, legendary!
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,2575.0.html

Offline GoldenBurr

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »
Heheh, well thanks everyone.  Hopefully things do go well~ And yeah, I wouldn't want any of you guys to defect from P.K. just to join. 

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 05:00:13 AM »
Glad that there are more guilds now. I really like the idea of this one, but I am prod to be a Pokemon Knight, so I won't be joining. Anyway, good luck, and I can't wait to see this guild develop!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GoldenBurr

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 05:32:30 AM »
Hahahah, it seems so far that anyone who would want to join Sol is already a knight!  I guess that knights and paladins are much the same....

Also, I think I might have to edit the name... I just realized the anagram for the clan is very... undesirable.  Sol Paladins will have to do, though the image will take a bit to edit...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild] Sol Paladins
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 09:36:12 PM »
Actually, the image is what draws people in, so starting out with it would be a good idea. Just don't hold on to it forever, as it will most likely be subject to change.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 06:50:28 AM »
Ah, good point there, and GoldenBurr, don't be afraid to advertise the guild to new members.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GoldenBurr

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 07:16:59 AM »
Advertise?  How am I supposed to do that without shoving it in their face?   I honestly get peeved when people come out of nowhere trying to poke me to join this or that when I just signed up for a site.   Usually it's overwhelming enough to be someplace new, having someone try and recruit me the second I walk in the door just makes me want to turn tail and run the other direction. X3

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 07:43:59 AM »
Well, it doesn't have to be like that. Try making it a little more subtle. For example, Cortex puts a link to the Knights' page in his signature. So you could make some sort of banner for your guild, and link it to this page.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 08:12:24 AM »
Yeah, a gentle kind of advertising. Even something like making sure this page is active helps. When I first joined P.U., and I looked at the  different Guilds, the ones I saw first were the big, active ones- Elemental Elites, Fruit Punch, and, of course, The Pokemon Knights! I was enticed by the very idea of getting to join a "Guild", and so I checked out the one I thought looked good-The Knights! Which, actually, was relatively new at that point. If your Guild is way down at the bottom of the page because nobodies posted, a lot of people won't see it. Making sure that your visible is essential, and I think it's a good place to start. (Especially if you're like me, and have no skills at making banners. XD)
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2012, 08:22:55 AM »
Like Darkstar said, if you put something in you signature that helps quite a lot, and you can welcome all the new people to the forums, where they'll also see yor signature. But overall it just takes a bit of time.

And i think all this conversation is helping to keep this guild on the main page of PU

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 05:46:53 PM »
I can't agree more with Ayara and Arctus, and inviting new members is a great way to build your guild.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100