* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Learning how to breed in the games. =w=  (Read 25687 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: Learning how to breed in the games. =w=
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 10:28:20 am »
Well, I knew that some pokemon were babies off the top of my head, such as Munchlax, Elekid, Pichu, etc., but I never actually truly thought about it until now. I think I'm going to start breeding more often now.
You should, it's fun, I've hatched 2 shiny Pokemon so far, Porygon(Porygon-Z now) and a female Snorunt. =w=

I've gone through 5 boxes of normal colored shelder, and still haven't seen a single shiny. For those of you who don't know, that's 150 eggs, hatched to no avail.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 10:51:42 am »
Well, I knew that some pokemon were babies off the top of my head, such as Munchlax, Elekid, Pichu, etc., but I never actually truly thought about it until now. I think I'm going to start breeding more often now.
You should, it's fun, I've hatched 2 shiny Pokemon so far, Porygon(Porygon-Z now) and a female Snorunt. =w=

I've gone through 5 boxes of normal colored shelder, and still haven't seen a single shiny. For those of you who don't know, that's 150 eggs, hatched to no avail.
That sucks for you, I got my Shiny Porygon at the 9th egg and my Shiny Snorunt at the 12th...  =w=
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 08:24:18 pm »
-Smashes face against wall-

I guess I'm just unlucky, but come on!

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 09:22:12 pm »
-Smashes face against wall-

I guess I'm just unlucky, but come on!
Lql xD I'm not that lucky, I've been trying to hatch a shiny Eevee, but Roloc got me a shiny legit eevee <3 he checked it over GTS =w= I loves ze Roloc<3 =3=
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2012, 03:26:24 am »
Yeah, definitely gonna start breeding more. Some friends and I would breed a bunch of our pokemon with a Ditto we caught, and then mix all of the eggs together in a PC Box. Then we would trade eggs, and hatch our new surprise pokemon. The first time I did it with my little brother, I got a Totodile and he got a Magikarp. lol
That sounds fun xD I should do something like that when PU is finished and I have my breeding stuff set up... ._. my ditto is finally level 100 <3 =w=

I got my Ditto as level 11 from my SS and traded...well 'transferred' it over to my White. it was level 96 by the time I erased all my data and started over. Speaking of which, is it just my luck/intelligence or is it impossible to breed Ditto? I never checked as of B/W, I just remember the last time i tried it said "These Pokemon prefer to play with...yada yada yada"
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2012, 04:22:06 am »
Yeah, definitely gonna start breeding more. Some friends and I would breed a bunch of our pokemon with a Ditto we caught, and then mix all of the eggs together in a PC Box. Then we would trade eggs, and hatch our new surprise pokemon. The first time I did it with my little brother, I got a Totodile and he got a Magikarp. lol
That sounds fun xD I should do something like that when PU is finished and I have my breeding stuff set up... ._. my ditto is finally level 100 <3 =w=

I got my Ditto as level 11 from my SS and traded...well 'transferred' it over to my White. it was level 96 by the time I erased all my data and started over. Speaking of which, is it just my luck/intelligence or is it impossible to breed Ditto? I never checked as of B/W, I just remember the last time i tried it said "These Pokemon prefer to play with...yada yada yada"
It can breed with anything except Legendary Pokemon, Well, it can breed with Manaphy, that's the only Legendary Pokemon it can breed with, but no matter what, you'll always get a Phione out of it, also, after the original Gold/Silver and Crystal Etc. You can't breed a Ditto with another Ditto =w=

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 11:29:21 pm »
Speaking of Ditto, I find them only particularly useful for breeding, as I've never much luck battling with them.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2012, 07:03:13 pm »
Speaking of Ditto, I find them only particularly useful for breeding, as I've never much luck battling with them.
I've used ditto in battle, like 3 times x)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2012, 07:06:05 pm »
Yeah, me too, and it fainted, like 3 times.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2012, 08:11:34 pm »
Mine faints its opponents in a couple of turns :o
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 08:35:23 pm »
Well, last time I used mine it was terrible, but my Emboar, now that's a good pokemon. Each of its moves are a different element. Fire, water, grass, and fighting.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 05:27:29 am »
Yeah, me too, and it fainted, like 3 times.
Maybe some people don't know how to use a ditto, I've used mine on Soul Silver to help me beat the Elite 4 twice, it did pretty good.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 05:36:54 am »
Well, the last time I battled with it was on Platinum, so, maybe now I'll be better with it.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2012, 07:00:08 am »
Well, the last time I battled with it was on Platinum, so, maybe now I'll be better with it.
Yeah lql =w=

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2012, 01:02:26 am »
I tried breeding once.... I ended up with a pink Sneasel that was calm in nature, lame.............

Daylin: 35/100