* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]"End of the World" Pokemon RP [Time:Night /Weather: Full moon ]  (Read 127683 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Lyn smirks looking at the kid saying that everyone arround was weak

"Feisty arent you? oh kid... why dont you go alone on your journey to nothingess? You can be rough on whoever you want, but if you are rough on Pokemon i wont forgive you"

We can go together if you want, assuming we are both going to the same place.

She gives a cold glare at him then turns to the other one

"Sure, sounds good to me, name is Lyn, pleasure to meet you, this is Ralts, my partner for the longest time"

Ralts lifts its arm up saying hi as well to Jack
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Cool, I'm Jack, and this is Rilou.

Riolu waved back, much like Ralts had.

As they went in the direction of Jubilife City, Jack said, Man, what do you think was up with that guy? I can understand if he's angry or whatever, but he really shouldn't treat people like that.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:58:43 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Man, what do you think was up with that guy? I can understand if he's angry or whatever, but he really shouldn't treat people like that.

She sighs and shakes her head

"People that can't let go of the past will allways be like that... even if he complete his revenge, all he will have left is nothing, because he concentrated on nothing but his revenge, he will be lost"

she lets out another sigh and smiles looking at Jack

"What about you? i heard you want to be the best trainer in the world, thats a big call, is that a reason for wanting to be one?"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Tylan

Tylan smiled.

What ever.

Then he turned and walked away from the group, leaving his brother behind.

Daylin

Daylin smiled apologetically.

Sorry about my brother. He really is a nice guy, he just has trust issues. He raised me since I was little.We had some... problems with my sister and the death of our parents. Please forgive him, as I said he really is a nice guy. He treats his pokemon like he would his brother, or well, me.

Daylin rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, then pointed to the exhausted Riolu on his shoulder.

This is my Riolu, had him since the academy. we just had a little training session. I'll travel with you guys, we'll run into my brother soon enough.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
"What about you? i heard you want to be the best trainer in the world, thats a big call, is that a reason for wanting to be one?"

Jack sighed.

I guess I have to tell someone. My dad, you may have heard of him, Sinnoh's famous Detective Looker. Well, longs story short, I had always wanted to be a pokemon trainer, but he always wanted me to become a detective, just like him.

Jack gulped and took a deep breath. It was four years ago. the day after my thirteenth birthday. That's where Riolu came from, it was a present from him. Only he didn't give it to me. The cops did, after he was killed by Team Galactic.

He paused, not sure what to say next. Eventually he spoke

I finally decided, this year, to continue my dreams and become a pokemon trainer. I will become the best, so nobody will be able to do to me what they did to my father. I can't  have my mom, or any of my friends, go through what I felt when he died.I won't let that organization do that to anyone else, either, I will stop them.

He stopped, finally having gotten through his story. They met up with Daylin after that.

This is my Riolu, had him since the academy. we just had a little training session. I'll travel with you guys, we'll run into my brother soon enough.

Nice to meet you.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Lyn nods hearing the story but says nothing about it

Nice to meet you.

"Nice to meet you too, name is Lyn"

She looks at Jack again and gives a soft smile

" Hanging on to the past isn't something your dad would want, nor your mother, just live your life, let things happen, and if there is a time that you can deal with Team Galactic, so be it, but until then, no thinking of revenge or on anything else close to it, just live your life and continue your journey"

she smiles Ralts lifts its arm agreeing

"And by the way, i want to be Gym Leader and a Breeder"

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
" Hanging on to the past isn't something your dad would want, nor your mother, just live your life, let things happen, and if there is a time that you can deal with Team Galactic, so be it, but until then, no thinking of revenge or on anything else close to it, just live your life and continue your journey"

she smiles Ralts lifts its arm agreeing

"And by the way, i want to be Gym Leader and a Breeder"

Jack returned her smile, "Its a deal, Gym Leader Lyn. Heh, I like the sound of that.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Tylan

Tylan smiled coldly at the trainer in feront of him. They had begun a battle moments ago, but it was clear the Bidoof and Budew the trainer fought with couldn't beat Sneasel. Budew had gone down after a quick leer and then qiuck attack, but this Bidoof was being stubborn.

Sneasel, leer!

Bidoof flinched under Sneasels' intense gaze, leaving him open. Tylan sighed, he didn't want to hurt the Bidoof, but its trainer had alot to learn.

Sneasel, quick attack, knock him into the air.

Sneasel flew forward, slamming harshly into the Bidoof exposed side and knocking him high into the air!

Now leap and finish this with scratch!

Sneasel leaped high into the air,right beside Bidoof. Its wicked claws glistened, hit by the earlymorning rays as he raised them above his head. He slammed them down with a power strike, sending the Bidoof crashing to the ground. It didn't get up.

Good job Sneasel, return.

Sneasel returned quietly and the trainer gazed at him fearfully as he approached the Bidoof. He removed a small pink spray bottle, quickly spraying the healing mist onto the throbbing red wound down the Bidoofs side.

He should be fine, but kid? Don't take your pokemon into battle when you are clearly out matched.

The trainer nodded furiously and scrambled to cradle Bidoof as Tylan walked away.

Daylin

Daylin smiled lightly.

I like your attitude, but sometimes I fear my brother will take drastic measures to get revenge on her...... He bearsto much weight for someone so young. He worries about protecting me, stopping my sister, and taking good care of his pokemon... Sometimes it's all to much.

He sighed.

Enough of that, lets get going! You guys seem like nice people, I will enjoy travelling with you.

He was cautious not to mention being an officer, he was under cover.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 03:37:25 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Jack was glad he had found some new allies, and it appeared as if Jubilife City was getting closer, as he could make out some buildings in the distance.

0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
"oh i almost frogot, i got to take care of the small one i caugth..."

She puts Ralts on her shoulder as she gets her pokeball from her belt and lets out Shinx on her arms, that seemed a bit tired.

"Hi there cutie, this may be new to you but we are going to travel together from now on, so i hope i have your support"

She gets a small box with some Oran Berries cutted in small cubes from her pocket

"Go on, eat, and you will feel much better, eat slowly now."

She smiles as Shinx starts eating slowly, enjoying the food.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Siren

Seeing the lady behind me feeding the little shinx..

"Well now if that isn't just the cutest thing!!! Maybe I should do that with my Houndour!!"
"Come out Houndour! Here have a berry...."

Houndour a little irritated for trying to be mistaken as cute....

"Houndour!!!"

Shooting an ember at my face again..

*Cough cough* "Eh maybe next time....return..."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Tylan

Starly,fly up and avoid it! Sneasel, use leer!

Starly flew up quickly, the quick attack from the foe Starly missing by millimeters! Sneasel prepared to use leer, but an ear splitting streak came from its mouth instead! The opposing Starly and Budew froze, attempting to clutch their ears! Tylan was shocked for a moment, but quickly called out

Sneasel quick attack on Starly! Starly quick attack on Budew!

Both pokemon charged, slamming into Starly and Budew respectively. Both pokemon were knocked out and Tylan returned them whispering

Good job.

Then Tylan continued walking.

Daylin

Lets get going!

Daylin turned and began to walk.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Efialtes sprinted onto the route, duskull floating close behind.

So now what? we have to do something while waiting for the next mission or something...

Duskull shrugged..

Dusk dusk...(No idea..)

The pokemon gym challenge? sounds good...

Duskull facepalmed...

Dusk dusk skull...(You have no idea what I said...)

What?! I can't under stand "dusk dusk"!

Dusk skull...(so you understood that?)

So don't call me a idiot!

duskull facepalmed again.

Dusk dusk skull(no. you did not.)

They continued "arguing" and sprinting, until he saw a group of trainers, and they looked like the ones who helped out at the lake... He was going to say Hello... but... he didn't want to intrude if they had a conversation going or anything, so he just followed them from a distance.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Jack heard someone following behind them. He quickly turned around, Riolu fell off his shoulder, but landed coolly on both feet.

"Who are y-oh, weren't you at the lake? If you want, you can just come with us.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Siren and Vixon

A random trainer walks up to me and Vixon

Trainer: I want a double battle! Go Starly and Kricketot!

"Alright we accept! Go Houndour!"

"Go Kricketot!"

Trainer: Starly quick attack! Kricketot Bide!

"Houndour ember at the Kricketot!"

"Kricketot Growl at the starly!"

The growl effects the starly causing it to lose its focus and not hit houndour as hard..
The embers hit the Kricketot causing it to stumble to the ground!

Trianer
: No kricketot get up! Starly quick attack again on Houndour!

"Houndour Dodge it and then use ember again!"

The Kricketot was unable to get back up so was considered fainted....
As Houndour dodged and aiming at the starly a black type smoke comes out of his mouth instead....

"Awesome smog good job! Hit starly with all you got!"
"Kricketot growl again on the starly!"

The smog hits the starly causing it to fall to the ground.

"Nice battle kid! Thanks for the help Vixon."