* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 64070 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2012, 11:15:35 PM »
Noctis heard the sound of wind rushing towards him! He spun around just in time to dodge the tree trunk flying his way, or so he thought. The tree caught him on his side, making him lose his balance. Noctis fell, small bits of earth flying up as he smashed into the ground. He struggled to get up as the dust cleared. He opened his wings, and flew up. His movement was slowed, though, his side flaring with pain.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 11:26:08 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2012, 11:56:21 PM »
I noticed the flying tree, and looked at the scorce. I didn't see anyone but since there's only one other person here...

That sneaky bastard...

I regained focus and started leaping from tree to tree twards the dragon, then I stop at the tree nearest to him and whip my tail blade at him!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 12:12:58 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2012, 12:01:55 AM »
Chief Masters left the match, smirking. He figured that these guys were no match for his son anyway. He went to room 510 where Stan opened the door, sensing that his father was there before a knock.

Hello father.

Chief Masters entered the room, and hugged his son.

My boy, how have you been? It's been a year since we last spoke, I was getting a little worried.

Spare me the family moment. We both know why you want to talk to me. You have a new strategy you want me to try, or a press conference you want me to go to.

The cheif walked around the room a bit. He was disapointed in the condition.

Isn't this room a little small? You would think they would give you the penthouse suite. We should go talk to the manager...

Father, please The penthouse was too big for me to enjoy on my own last year. Besides, I like a small, quiet place to rest in. It allows me to think a little better.

Stan went over to the food tray that was left for him and grabbed a couple of the sandwiches. He gave one to his dad. The one thing they had in common was favorite food, and pretty much the only thing besides being fighters.

Look son, I only want what's best for you. You're the champ, you deserve to live in luxary. When I won my first title, I had the biggest party of my life. Also, I seen this years competition, and I must say, not the strongest bunch I ...

Enough! I apologize, but things can change. If you'll excuse me, I need to rest, I had a long flight.

I got some time off to watch you in the tourney. Myabe by then you'll be in a better mood.

The chief left the room and started back to the elevator. Stan went to his bed to rest.

My head hurts. I really hope no one bothers me.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2012, 12:19:31 AM »
A few new people came into the elevator, exchanges some words; it was clear there was a rivalry there, didn't concern me so I kept to my own business. The Elevator stopped and the new people left as well as Daylin. The Chief got off on his floor; I considered following him, but I was sure I'd see plenty of him soon, especially considering I'd soon be the new champion. I pressed the ground floor button, in my haste I had forgotten today there was pasta in the cafeteria, and I couldn't pass that up, it also meant I got to jam to some awesome music a little bit longer, nothing better.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2012, 12:33:54 AM »
Noctis smelled the musty scent of snake. He launched himself upward, just missing the swing of Venom's tail blade. He then launched a swarm of fireballs at the the tree that Venom was on, lighting it on fire. Now where was Garlock? He searched around, but couldn't catch the  bull's scent. Should he dive into the trees and go looking for him? No, he decided to wait here in the air, where he was safest. If he went into the trees, Garlock would certainly have the advantage over him. So he stayed where he was, wondering what happened to the serpent on that burning tree.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2012, 01:00:05 AM »
I slid off the tree, barely avoiding the fire. I was getting annoyed, wanting to use my super move, but it was too soon. Then an idea popped in my head and I grinned(?), then silently, but quickly started jumping upwards with the trees until I was above the dragon. I aimed carefully with my tail blade, then started striking the tree above the dragon untill it started falling twards him!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 01:13:07 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2012, 01:28:42 AM »
Noctis heard a knocking on the tree. What was that? He moved upward a little, smelling snake once again. He shot upward, not knowing what was going on. Nothing happened, and the knocking was still apparent. What was happening? Maybe it was a trap. Maybe the serpent had him right where he wanted him, so Noctis flew back to where he was earlier. Still nothing happened. Then there was a creaking sound. Sucker. Did the worm even bother to look up to ensure he was there? But Noctis was wrong, the creaking sound was a tree, and it began to fall right towards him! He tried to fly out of the way, but the tree crashed down onto his right wing, sending him plummeting towards the ground. Dust clouds flew up, the earth cracking with the force of the fall. Noctis tried to get up, but his wing was stuck. He struggled, but it wouldn't come free. He was helpless, unless, what if he were to use his special move and burn the tree? He thought for a moment...
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2012, 01:41:14 AM »
He laughed, why didn't he do that sooner? He made a mental note of that stradegy. He leaped to a tree that was  above where he was stuck at, time to finish him off.

Well, you werent bad, but it's about time I finish this.

He inhaled deeply, gathering the venom in his body and then uses his super move, spewing acid at the dragon while he was trapped!
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2012, 01:52:45 AM »
Noctis howled as he ripped his wing free in desperation. The part of his body where the wing attached to his back tore open slightly, spraying blood all over the dravir. He dove out of the way from any attacks that may be launched at him, but a little poison hit right into his fresh wound. He roared in pain. If he couldn't win, then neither would this snake. He launched a storm of fireballs in the serpent's direction, and in one last attempt, unleashed his special move, Flare Burst, sending waves of fire out in all directions, igniting a bunch of trees, and hopefully getting at least some sort of hit on that stupid snake. Suddenly, his senses decreased. His sight became fuzzy, there was a ringing in his ears, and he had trouble feeling the ground around him. The poison didn't help either. He tried to stand, but crumpled, the poison overcoming him. He blacked out, his synch ending.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2012, 02:04:33 AM »
OH SHI-

I din't get to finish as I attempted to jump up the trees, the fireballs starting to burn everything, and a few hit me on my tail and one on my back. I hissed in pain, fire was my weakness. I took cover behind  a tree, but it wasent enough and it burst into flames, then started collapsing. I hissed in pain and jumped to another, barely avoiding the waves, with burnt marks everywhere. The tree's that were hit all collapsed, including his, and he rolled off of it, barely concious, and still holding the synch strong, and breathing hard.

*pant*... *pant*... Was... was that all... you got? .... he... hehe... Oh, there go my organs.

He collapsed, still concious, and tried getting up.

Well... at least I won.

I couldent shake off the feeling I was forgetting something.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2012, 02:10:26 AM »
Garlock

The wind had shifted,a nd he had caught sight and scent of the slither beast.

Garlock crush.

Following hsi scent, he managed to find him, and staying out of view, just barely see able by his horns, he took his totem off his back.

Garlock smash!

He took a step back, before hurling his totem full force! An instant later, he unsheated his ax, and bellowed.

GROUND RIPPER!

He slammed it into the ground, which ripped apart at the seams, the crack spreading around slither beast. His ax began to dissolve, but he beat on his chest in victory. He was sure he had won.....

Daylin: 35/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2012, 02:25:21 AM »
I went wide eyed.

Fu**, what do I do?!?!... Screw the rules!

He leaped out of the way, and leaped at the tauren, coiling around him and bit him in the neck. He screamed and fainted, leaving venom victorious.

YES! I WON!!! I F***ING WON!

Back to reality...

That would be awsome...

He was hit by the totem full force and plummeted into the huge crack. He hissed in pain and lost conciousness, losing his synch.

Sean

My mind came back to me and I punched the wall.

Damn it.... Why?!

I looked at Daylin with fury in my eyes.

How come your the only other person that can beat me?!?!

He ran to the stairs, and started going down them. He was too angry to wait for an elevator.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 02:29:09 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2012, 02:34:17 AM »
Jack stood there looking at Daylin. For once, he laughed. That was the most fun he'd had in a long time.

That was a great match! he said to Daylin, usually never this happy.

Jack then noticed a man hiding back in the corner (darkstar), his spectator orb disappearing.

I don't think I've seen you before.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2012, 02:36:24 AM »
Garlock

Garlock bellowed in victory, before desynching.

Daylin

Daylin smiled and leaned against the wall.

Teach him to be a pompous, arrogant, ass hole.

Tylan

Tylan was hidden in the stair way of the hotel, he had watched the match between his brother, and smiled as he won. Suddenly a man came storming up the stair way.

Looks like someone lost a match, mind telling me to who?

If he was correct......

Daylin: 35/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2012, 02:54:54 AM »
You mean the asshole who wont leave me alone and had to use his freind to beat me? His names Daylin. now if you excuse me, I need to go let loose some steam.

I continued down the stairs, I just wanted to be left alone.

Why.... why is he stronger than me?
. . .