* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP] PMD: Guardians of Bokiri ~Time: Evening, Weather: Partly Cloudy  (Read 29529 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] PMD: Guardians of Bokiri ~Time: Afternoon, Weather: Clear
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2012, 03:45:56 am »
GM @ Blades

Scizor used protect, a force field appearing all around him. He smiled. This group was more fun than the last. He waited for the electricity to diminish before removing his protective wall. He then charged at the two pokemon with X Scisoor, but realizing something, he stopped a moment before he hit them. Scizor looked at the team, the slightest smile on his face.

TEAM KATANA

Zorua went to use leer on Electivire, but instead started crying. Fake Tears. Hopefully Electivire had a soft spot. Meanwhile, Oshawott was prepared to run after the seed if Electivire pulled anything.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:59:29 am by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] PMD: Guardians of Bokiri ~Time: Morning, Weather: Clear
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2012, 03:56:43 am »
Team dominus Solar

Warren studied him, this Scizor was interesting. As the electricity died down, Warren landed softly. He had already figured out this Scizor wasn't his real enemy, but he had to play along. He analyzed quietly, he could see Scizor was still dripping with water. He nodded at Silene, who tiredly shot a weak water gun. In an instant, Warren vanished, appearing right above Scizor. This would cost a lot of energy... Both his fist blazed to life. One burned with fire, while the other crackled with electric. He swung both fist, as the fire approached the right side of Scizor, the water on him burned away. He knew the fire punch would get four times the damage, and with Scizor wet, the thunder punch would hurt.

GM post @ Fenror-

He was effected by the fake tears, and gave an over dramatic performance of showing it. He clutched at his sides as if in pan, and fell to his knees. hist ails whipped wildly, and he concealed a smirk.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2012, 04:07:05 am »
efialtes ran off towards the dungeon, while ralts facepalmed.

*facepalm* Sure  lets run headlong into a dungeon with a big scary raichu........

she shook her head and dashed off after efialtes. a a few minutes later she finally got there.

*pant* Your an idiot *pant*

Oh hey, now that your here lets go!

I....I hate you.

efialtes trotted in happily. amber slowly following behind.. halfway through the first floor they meet a wingull.

CRAPCRAPCRAP.

efialtes runs behind amber.

idiot.... ITS JUST A WAter type......hmm..

the wingull uses water gun on amber! amber was soaked and knocked back a bit, she used confusion! the wingull used it again knocking her back again@ she used confusion again! about 5 minutes of this later she finally emerged victorious.

I STILL HATE YOU.

Weeeeeeeee'reeeee doomed.

he gave amber a oran berry he found during that battle. she ate it. about 2 floors of this later...

Oh goodness....I'm so tired.

Aaaaaaaaaaand that was my last oran berry... this is juuuust great...

they continued walking through the floor. amber was growing weaker and weaker with each battle... and efi was, for the first time in his life, hiding behind her during each battle.. soo... he's abotu normal level. but then again. he'd probably get screwed over by a water type. so.... they're not looking too good.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2012, 04:27:45 am »
TEAM KATANA

Leon smiled, using pursuit to jump up and attack Elecivire's face! Tsuna then recognized his que, and took off toward the seed, grabbing it and shoving it safely beneah the shell on his stomach.

GM @ Blades

Abra's attack landed a critical hit on Scizor, who then suddenly thinned into the air, disappearing. It was a clone from his double team earlier. When they weren't aware of the situation, the real Scizor had escaped, leaving only that clone in the room. The seed sat there, in the open, available for anyone to take.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2012, 04:44:24 am »
Team Dominus Solar

Warren landed softly on the ground, staring at his reflection in the water, ashamed. A cool, damp and feathered had restored on his back.

Cheer up Warren, we got the seed...

Warren remained silent, and Silene quietly picked up the reviver seed. She latched onto Warren's arm, and he silently teleported them away, right in front of Archie.

Sub-GM post @ Fenror

Electivire was hit, and he stumbled around clutching his throat, before dramatically falling off the edge.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2012, 04:58:48 am »
TEAM KATANA

Leon noted at how strange and overdramatic Electivire's defeat had been. No matter, a win is a win. Suddenly, the Reviver Seed began to glow. Tsuna pulled it out and the team was suddenly teleported in front of the guild, right next to another team.

GM POST

Gero, a Gallade, stood with his back leaning against the wall of the tower, the crowds had now subsided and Archie had gone inside. Why did he always get stuck with the sucky jobs? Then two team appeared in front of him all of a sudden. Gallade raised one of his eyebrows at them. Hmph, someone had actually managed to retrieve a couple of the reviver seeds. He was ildly impressed. Mildly.

I'm guessing you've completed your mission and are ready to join the guild. Well don't expect any congratulations from me. Sirius isn't here at the moment, but if you head inside, Archie should be right inside on the first floor. Show him your seeds.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2012, 05:19:05 am »
Team Dominus Solar

Silene nodded and walked out of the room. She dragged Warren with her. They quickly made their way to Archie. Silene opened her beak to speak, but Warren shockingly cut her off, a loud.

Those were your men, weren't they. Scizor never even tried, did he?

Warren laughed and snatched the seed from Silene, adn threw it to Archie.

There is your seed.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2012, 05:31:17 am »
*time skip*Amber almost fainted in that last battle... it was time efi stepped up to the plate. lucky for him they were at the end of floor 3... they walked up to floor 4. and they saw a raichu.

FINALLY! A NON WATER  TYPE! I AM SAVED!

*hiding* he's still a raichu. >.>

Yeah I know. we're screwed.... HEY BUDDY! GIVE BACK THE SEED YOU STOLE OR ELSE!

*whisper* or else what?

*whisper* I have no idea.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2012, 05:59:31 am »
TEAM KATANA

The team ran inside after thanking Gero. When they got to Archie, Tsuna handed him the Reviver Seed. The other team was already there.

GM POST

@ Meowth

Raichu examined the pokemon that just ran through. They looked tired and weakened, forcing Raichu to hold in a sigh. Great, another weak team for him to blow through. He unleahed a powerful thunder, expecting to take them down in a single hit.

@ Blades and Myself

Archie chuckled at the Abra's assumption.

Believe what you want.

Just then another team came in, an Oshawott and a white Zorua, how strange.Then a Porygon Z came fro somewhereselse in the room, and scanned the teams with a harmless beam.Then he spoke:

Team Dominus Solar. Team Leader is Warren. Other team members are Silene. Team Katana. Leader is the Zorua, Leon. Other team members are Tsuna.

The Porygon produced a disc and gave it to Archie before flying away. Archie then handed each of the four explorers a silver badge engraved with the Guardian Guild's logo, a shield. He also handed each eam leader an item bag, which could hold up to ten items.

Now, I dub you all official members of the Guardian Guild. If you go up to the second floor, which you can wait and do later if you wish, you may speak to the guild's Quartermaster, Deliird, and get a fee item as a gift from the guid. You can either take he elevator or the stairs to get there. Also, the material this guild is made out of was invented by Porygon Z, and prevents pokemon inside of it from using any moves such as dig or teleport, as well as bring any harm to another member of the guild. Now then,you are free to go around Central Town and do as you wish unil evening. As soon as it is evening you must return to the guild, when you will meet all of the other memberrs as well as be assigned rooms. As an advanced notice, you may not want to spend to much energy oing anything, as tomorrow you will begin to take on jobs.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2012, 06:18:46 am »
efialtes's eye's grew large as the thunder grew closer.

NONONONO.

he dropped to his side and rolled to the wall.narrowly dodging.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WORKED!

he got up..

So he'a a offensive pokemon.. lets hope this will work.. HEY! HEY GUY! HEY! TRY AND HIT ME AGAIN! BET YOU CAN'T!

he fires a few embers then prepares to use suckerpunch when the guy attacks..

amber teleported into a corner before the thunder got there.. and just sat and watched patiently.... for five seconds. afetr that she put her 'hands' over her eye's and just cowered in the corner.

this can't end well...

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 06:24:13 am by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2012, 12:34:29 pm »
As soon as they stepped into the 5th floor, they noticed a Bisharp standing around some unconscious Pokemon.

That the target?

Let's see... He's a Bisharp, in the top floor, and looks menacing.... nope, I don't think so.

Oh, well that's too bad...

Dexter face-palmed. His partner cant detect sarcasm to save his life.

Yes, he's the target!

O-oh, I knew that!

They both kept their guard up, ready to attack the Bisharp.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2012, 05:45:17 pm »
GM @ Meowth

Raichu suged at the Houndour that was screaming at him. The Houndour looked like a fool, but Raichu was no idiot. He temporarily ignored houndour and turned to the Ralts, firing off another thunder at the defenseless pokemon.

GM @ 9Nexalas6

Bisharp looked at the two pokemon that just came in. Meh, another team for him to put up with. He notived, though, that the Ralts could be an annoyance. He decided to use Swagger, so that he could enrage the pokemon into a state of confusion.

Heh, I'm guessing you want the seed? Are your little hands even big enough to carry that? You know, you don't look so tough. You probably can't even land a single hit on me.

He looked at the Riolu.

Where are your muscles? Oh, you have none? How weak. I bet I could throw a harder punch than you even if my arms were cut off.

He then turned his gaze to Ralts.

And you, you look like the puniest, most frightened creature I've ever seen. Don't even try to use psychic moves on me. You are so scared, your mind will not be able to produce enough strength to do a thing to me.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2012, 08:29:26 pm »
Celeste and Lubcakes had already made it two the second floor but there were a bit lost in the maze, while they walked a caterpie jumped out of the bushes, Lubcakes used faint attack while Celeste used metronome, she used slam and the caterpie went flying into a bush. The team high-fived each other but then a mass of 5 caterpie sprung out from the bush. Celeste and Lubcakes sprinted away, while they ran they spotted the staircase and went to the next floor, escaping a fight.

Celeste-That was too close, how are we going to manage beating that weavile?

Lubcakes-We'll make a plan I'm sure.

They passed through the 3rd floor easily and commenced upon the fourth floor. The pokemon here seemed to be tougher and coming in higher numbers. They had problems with an ekans duo who complained about how they had tresspassed. The battle left them slightly weakened. They walked slowly down to the next floor, they saw a dark figure with blood red head plumage. The pokemon looked mean, and no doubt was tough.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 09:08:50 pm by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2012, 09:17:09 pm »
The move missed Dexter. He gave a sly smile.

Oh? Well if I'm just a scrawny little Pokemon like you say, then you must be a bug. Alright, Shiron, I have a plan, first we-

WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!?

Shiron's attack sharply rose, but he was confused.

... Dammit.

Shiron charged at the Bisharp, blindly using quick attack.

Stop, baka! It's a trick!

But Shiron wasn't listening, and sped at the Bisharp.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2012, 05:04:07 am »
efialtes's eye's grew large as the thunder hit ralts.. she fainted he just sat down and started thinking...what to do..

You know? you might have taken what was the smart thing in YOUR eye's. but no. that wasn't the smart thing at all..

efialtes glared at him..leer....

So... your so low as to attack a undefended opponent.. well... it looks like its time to try and take you down..

Efialtes dashed at raichu, ready to sucker punch if attacked... he also shot some embers at the raichu.

People like you make me sick! you showed zero mercy, on someone that couldn't fight back!

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END