* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

Which song should become the RP's "title song"? Pick 2!

Spirit of Life: http://youtu.be/YeaGUfZM5hs
The Heart Knows the Truth: http://youtu.be/AIF2pA3AEOA
Moments of Peace: http://youtu.be/8fuKtJZybaw
Liquid Negrocity: http://youtu.be/r8sBtl3WYZo

Author Topic: [OOCC] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds  (Read 102878 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
[OOCC] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds
« on: October 18, 2012, 01:49:40 AM »
All out of character discussion will take place here. Please refrain from talking about topics not relating to the RP.

GM: Fenror
Sub-GM: The-Blades-Slave

Profiles can be found here: http://www.pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,4677.0.html

WORLDS

-Twilight Town: Heartless found here include Soldiers and Rabid Dogs. http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_Town

-Beauty's Castle: This world was formerly know as Beast's Castle (http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Beast%27s_Castle). The spell on this world was lifted once Xehanort was defeated, turning it into the magnificent and wonderous castle that it once had been. The spell was also lifted from its residents not long before Xehanort's defeat, but it is unknown as to whether or not the events are related. This world currently serves as on of the Cavalry's main headquarters.

-The World That Never Was: This world seems to commonly host those who embrace the darkness, as it is the main HQ for the Nocturnes. http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_That_Never_Was

-Agrabah: A world once controlled by the Nocturnes, it has over time become a weapon of the Cavalry. Nocturne forces attempted to make a comeback, even summoning Jafar, but their plan backfired and they were driven out. New Cavalry soldiers have been sent in to repair the damage done by the evil genie, rid the world of heartless, and most imporatantly, locate the missing Commander Aladdin. Heartless found here include Soldiers, Red Nocturnes, Bouncywilds, Bandits, and Fat Bandits. http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Agrabah

-Port Royal- A world once dictated by pirates, it was recently a major warfront between the Cavalry and Nocturnes. The Nocturnes stripped the world from the Cavalry, right before it was taken from their hands and swallowed by darkness. http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Port_Royal

-Olympus Coliseum- A world that shuttered itself from the rest of the worlds after Xehanort's defeat. The Underworld was closed off from the rest of the world, banishing Hades and his minions from Mount Olympus. Types of heartless found here are currently unknown, as no one has been granted access to Olympus for years.
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Olympus_Coliseum

UPGRADING SPELLS AND ABILITIES
Scrolls, which contain the data for new spells, can be bought from shops. They can be bought at any level, as a spell may not be available after the shop restocks. The scroll can brought to a Magic Tutor, who, if you meet the specified level of the spell, will help you learn the new spell. This same process goes for upgrading spells, although you CANNOT purchase a level 2 or 3 spell unless you have learned the previous level. As keybladers level up, they will be able to learn new keyblading abilities, basically meaning that the keyblade gets stronger as you level up. The chart for abilities is below, and more will be added over time.

SPELLS

Level 1:

-Fire: Shoots a sizzling ball of fire at the opponent.

-Blizzard: Shoots a freezing ball of ice at opponent.

-Thunder: Shoots a bolt of lightning.

-Earth: Requires great physical strength. User slams weapon into the ground, dealing damage to enemies and riddling the ground with small cracks and craters that enemies may trip or get stuck on. For keyblade wielders only.

-Aero: 2 different uses. 1. Shoots a sharp blast of air at foe. 2. Provides cushion of air to weaken damage dealt to user.

-Water: 2 different functions depending on user. For keyblade wielders, summons a long water whip that is made from moisture in the environment. If it is raining, or in a wet environment, the whip sustains itself and grows slightly in power. If it is raining heavily or if in an extremely wet environment, it can be summoned with a much smaller amount of MP than normal, but it does take slightly longer to appear. If not in a wet environment, the whip slowly drains moisture from the user's body, and after a while may dehydrate the user. For mages, this spell send a powerful jet of water at enemies, dealing damage and soaking enemies, making it harder for them to move.

Level 2 Spells:

-Fira: Can be used in two different ways. Can shoot two fireballs, which spin around each other at enemies, or can summon a wave of fire around the user for a couple seconds, dealing damage to all in close proximity to user.

-Blizzara: Shoots a ball of ice, which is larger than that of its level 1 counterpart, and also has a slight chance of freezing opponent.

-Thundara: Shoots several bolts of lightning.

-Aerora: Stronger form of Aero that can have the power to push enemies back.

-Eartha: Summons forth a group of earthen pillars from the ground, dealing damage to those nearby and launching those it hits into the air. Riddles the ground around the group of pillars with large cracks that enemies may get stuck in.

Created Spells:

If you want to submit a spell, send one to me in a PM.

-Amiplify: Redirects all the strength from you upper body to your legs. Can only be used by Tylan Hakima. Submitted by The-Blades-Slave.

-Crystal: The user can summon a simple weapon made of crystal at the cost of half his/her mana. (EX: Sword, Staff, Club, etc.) The weapons are sturdy initially, but if the users mana is low then the weapon will shatter easily. Weapons get stronger/sturdier with each level. Usable by only mages. Submitted by 9Nexalas6

KEYBLADE ABILITIES

Level 2: Block Upgrade- Allows the wielder to block level one spells with the keyblade. It will sometimes fail, and cannot be used to block more than 3 spells in quick succession.

Level 4: Aerial and Agility Upgrade: Allows the user to jump a little higher and use a couple of basic attacks or level 1 spells in midair. Also makes climbing and dodging slightly easier.

SPECIAL SPELLS AND ABILITIES

These spells and keyblade skills can only be unlocked through special means, and is generally given as some sort of reward by the GM or special NPC characters. The special spells are not leveled spells, and so do not have upgradable forms.

Special Spells:

Holy: A beam of white light bursts from the ground, causing damage to everything in range. Completely drains all MP. The more MP available, the wider the beam and its radius.

Meteor: Call blazing meteors from the sky to deal massive damage to everything it hits. Completely drains all MP, and if MP is not full, it slightly drains some HP. The amount of meteors that fall are equivalent to half of the user's level, rounded up to the nearest whole number.

Evolve: Greatly heightens all of the five senses: sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste. The it is active, the more MP it drains. If MP is completely drained, it deactivates, leaving the user stunned (in a state of being unaware of your surroundings) for five seconds. If manually deactivated before losing all MP, the stunning effect will not take place.

Special Abilities:

Strike Raid: Throw your keyblade at enemies and have it return to you. After learning this skill, it can be infused with magic at any time by re-learning a spell (with the use of a scroll) that you already know. You can relearn as many spells as you want in this manner and can fuse the skill with any spells that you have relearned, but can only infuse it with one spell at a time.

Sacrifice: Expend HP to perform a single, powerful attack with the keyblade.

SHOPS
Shops are run by Moogles and are open during all RP times except during the night. Once the time changes back to day, the shops restock with new items.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 01:10:21 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 09:24:00 PM »
Finnaly a Kingdom Hearts thread RP

For what i saw, its very complex in the part of experience...

Anyway, is Dual Wielding equal keyblades allowed?
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 09:45:33 PM »
Well, I am sub-GM, and free for the rest of the week on fall break! (Because my teachers are lazy and take advantage of the holidays.) But, I do not think dual wielding is allowed. I may be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 09:55:34 PM »
Ok so let me see if i got this right...

Every level its 200 Experience, a NeoShadow is 25 exp, when 200 is filled up, it goes back to 0 with no extra from the exp before (If its at 190 and you get 25, you dont get the leftover 15 on the next 200) and all the Exp gained its munny gained at the same time, correct? Its what i got from the explanation, correct me if im wrong in anything.

And i will be sending a Submitted Spell to Fenror.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 10:01:28 PM »
Fenror. you forgot to mention that the needed experience raises every level ._.

and aquashin, I'm not a mod, but I would think if by some fluke you managed to get 190 exp, and then defeated a neoshadow, you would have 15 exp leftover, right? and here's what I understood from levels.

Okay. you defeat a neoshadow. you have 25 EXP. now. you defeat 7 more. you have 200 EXP. you go to level 2. all your EXP goes back to 0, and then you have 200 munny. so:

Exp:0
Munny:0
*defeats neoshadow*
Exp:25
Munny0
*repeat until 200*
Exp:200
Munny:0
*level up to level 2!*
Exp:0
Munny:200

Thats what I gathered from the EXP system.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 10:07:21 PM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 10:20:55 PM »
Aqua, at the beginning, lets say you have to get 200 experience. You do that, and level up. All that experience becomes Munny, and your experience bar now requires 300. It increases by a hundred each level up, because heartless will be worth a LOT more later.

This part I am sure about, because I designed the system.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 10:22:41 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 10:39:24 PM »
Are keyblade wielders allowed to be at first not be part of the cavalry, but then join quickly after? Because I have an idea for a profile, and I wanted to make sure what my boundaries are before I make the bio. o3o
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 10:41:21 PM »
Umm, I'm not sure... I never brought it up.... This one will need Fenror...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 10:46:19 PM »
Yeah, im a bit stuck on the Bio part, the rest is all ready to send to Fenror...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 11:22:27 PM »
Well, what do you want your bio to be about? I could try to help, got nothing better to do atm...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 11:25:18 PM »
Bio: Being in Traverse Town, she grew up as an orphan, and being poor, all she did all day was work or steal food to feed herself. All this for years, which she started to get the hang of it, being better at stealing, as well as tricking others. When the town was attacked, all she could think of was saving herself, but that wasn't possible, since she saw alot of kids unable to do anything agaisn't the heartless. Right there she lunged and attracted the heartless away from the kids, coming stuck in a alley, regretting all she did her life but happy that the kids escaped, that's when the Keyblade on her hand appeared out of nowhere, a keyblade that represented both her dark ways but her kindness  in one blade. She defeated the heartless and tryed to get Traverse Town out of more heartless, but for naught, she had to leave Traverse Town behind as it was covered in darkness. Alyx now wonders arround, keyblade in hand, wanting to help everyone, as well as training her own style of fighting.

This what i got as Bio

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 11:28:07 PM »
Welp, the darkness and light thing almost sounds like what I did. BUt, proof I didn't copy, my profile has been done for almost a week. I am kinda scared to show the keyblade I got, because it would be weird if they were the same...

Anyways, in the plot, it says we were all trained by Donald and goofy at the castle, so I think that part needs changed.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2012, 11:29:26 PM »
ok i will change in a bit... gonna play Dead Space at the same time with a friend

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2012, 11:30:42 PM »
Aqua, can I ask what keyblade you have? I kinda want to know....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile