* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC] Pokemon X-Fusion 2! (remastered)  (Read 7968 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
[OOCC] Pokemon X-Fusion 2! (remastered)
« on: October 21, 2012, 03:29:32 PM »
RULES!:

-No God Modding or overpowered crap, you will be warned up to three times, after that your character gets killed off. You can still RP, but if  I lose patience with you, you're banned.

-One-Hit-KO's are a no-no, and plus they're cheap shots.

-X-Fusion can only happen in certain areas, and you must PM me when you want to battle with someone, and I'll tell you which area you can X-fuse at, or I will ask you to do a normal battle.

-No going to the faded spot on the map, that will be allowed later int eh RP when the story develops (If you want to learn about it you can PM me, but I wont spoil it for anyone unless they want to.)

-You can use a character from the other RP, but there are only certain characters I will accept (because some were too OP).

-If you battle, you must PM with your opponent if it's an RPer, I suggest flipping coins, but if theres a big difference in power and skill, then it will probably be easier to decide.

-No whining.

-When you want to catch a pokemon, PM me and I'll randomly select it for you, but be noted that you cannot catch legendaries.

-You WILL be allowed to use normal battles, go to any of the cities, interact with almost anyone, and to defeat the pokemon league, but you  can't travel across the region in only one post. Also, there might be events that don't allow RPers to leave, or enter certain cities, but other than that you're free to explore.

-If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

That's about it, I'll upload the Profile thread later. Also, if you have any questions about the RP or want to discuss something with another RP person, feel free to discuss this in the OOCC(here).
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Pokemon X-Fusion 2! (remastered)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 04:16:24 PM »
Just going to say, staying away from this one. One of the first set of RP's I joined, and though this one was awesome, I don't think anyone wants to go against Shroud or Tarok again. Will admit, OP on my part. That, and I am not as active as I would like to be.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 04:57:05 PM »
That's fine, and I know what you mean. It's just that I feel like with the experience and freetime I have now I can do better with this RP than I did before. And don't worry about the OP characters you made, I admit I made a lot of characters over the years that are either OP or UP, we've all done it. Besides, no offence to you but I wouldn't accept those characters anyway, as stated in rule number five.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 06:31:10 PM »
OH MY GOD

YES

HELL YES

HELL

F**KING

YEEEEEEEEEES!

-Goes to create a new character-

Freaking out and homestuck referencing aside, I'm really glad we're trying this RP again. Because if I haven't made it blatantly clear enough already, I really liked this RP, but I wasn't so good at RPing when I was in it. I just hope I have enough time for it, though, because it seems like I don't even have enough time for Galactic Tournament these days...

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 06:35:44 PM »
Well I know that a lot of the people on PU come on on different times, so I'll try to make sure if you cant get on that you're not too far behind, but I can't make any promises. It was kinda my fault it died in the first place, so I'm gonna try and get it from beginning to end this time... though I doubt I can, knowing no one has actually FINISHED a roleplay before. o.O
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 07:02:21 PM »
Nexalas, I don't know if I'll join yet. I do have a question though. You said pokemon must be level 20-25. So would pokemon like Weavile be usable, who evolve with razor claw at any level?  If not 'd just go with Sneasel, and or Delibird. Yeah, that's right, a Delivery bird :P

Daylin: 35/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 07:38:26 PM »
As long as you don't go OP with them, I'm fine with them. I really don't care what stage they're in, unless they can only evolve if they're level 40 or some crap like that. You can have any pokemon that can evolve from lvl 1-20-25, or if they have an item or certain move so they can evolve. I'm fine with that, that's totally allowed. However I won't let you have any pokemon that's in it's third stage when it's level 20 when it needs to be lvl 40, I've had enough of that with Gary(Lvl 17 Pidgeotto?! REALLY?!)
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 07:47:37 PM »
Now my only other questions. One, will we be using black/.white move sets, or do you not care? And the other, when you said you would draw us something, would you draw a fusion one? Because, I can't find one with a Weavile form... XD

Daylin: 35/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 07:52:46 PM »
Yes, I will draw that for you, but when I give it to you, you must use it when you fuse for the first time in the RP. Because the profiles will be overflowed with different pictures of you and your pokemon fused. ALSO I am updating the profiles, I forgot one detail.

EDIT: Oh yeah, movesets. Yes, you are allowed to use movesets from B&W, I dont have a problem with that. But I will be using serebii for reference, so watch your step.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 07:54:25 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 02:25:51 AM »
*Double Post For Good Reason*

The RP has been given the A-OK, so as soon as I get enough profiles I think we can start. If I can get about 3-4 more role players, then this RP will be good to go.
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 12:57:40 AM »
Hmm...Sounds like fun.....I'm not always good with Pokemon RPs, considering that I've never really played any of the games, and I'm terrible in battling (therefore, I don't know much about them), but I think I'm gonna give this one a shot o3o
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2012, 01:19:00 AM »
Glad to hear it. o3o
. . .